Never Leave A Child Alone At Home! OS

raspberrytorte thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
ONLY READ IF YOU DON'T GET SCARED EASILY AS THIS COULD BE SCARY FOR SOME!

Amy was sitting at home doing her homework, her parents were not home. She suddenly heard this knock on the door. She went and looked. It was the neighbor ...

Neighbor: Amy , please can you help me?
Amy: With what?
Neighbor: I can't find something, please come , it'll only take a few minutes.
Amy: Umm ... ok.

Amy goes with neighbor

Amy goes to the door ... the neighbor isnt there , the door is closed

Amy: Hello ... hello ... is anybody there?!

Door opens by itself , theres a pathway with candles ... Amy walks between the candles.

Amy: Does anyone even live here? Hello ... hello ... please , is anyone here?!

Amy goes through a door ... everything is pitch black.

Amy: Oh my ... I should go home. This is too much. I'm really freaked out! I wish I hadn't listened to that neighbor! God! Please , get me out of here!

Amy goes back towards the door to the candle pathway. Before she gets to the entrance the door closes. A person that looks like the neighbor grabs Amy and strangulates her... Amy screams and you know what happend after that. Amy became a troubled spirit and roamed around in that same house , the neighbor was also a ghost. Amy haunted her parents day and night for leaving her alone. They were also really sad about Amy's death. Amy kidnapped her mum and got her sent away to a place far away and she locked her dad in the house forever. Her parents eventually died. Amy became a vampire and sucked the blood of every young girl she saw who was enjoying her life. 'She was worse than Dracula!' said some people. This may or may not be a true story. I have heard it and I made it more descriptive and passed the message on. Believe it or not. I don't care. I'm just trying to save young girls. Don't be scared though. You don't have to pass on the message. Just don't make fun of Amy, or you know what will happen!

Edited by -Noorii- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

agreatperhaps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Wow! Nice One..

I am pretty scared of Amy now! Nice work by the way 🤗