Tuesday 24th May Update - TRIPLE...ing COMBO

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks Shammu for the Wonderful Update plus Comments!!😃

Lav madam...i sense that you are going to get blamed for your mummy's super duper plan too🤢,over aa mummy told i did nu telling for everything😲...dont you have own brain?..will you jump from 40th floor too if your mom tell you to do so?🤢...so your mummy darling got 4 Lakhs...i got no words to praise Lav's mom...all i will say is enjoy your life both shameless😡.

Padma repeated the same dialogs which GW used😡...Argg i am not going to comment about this lady...ellame wrong wrong aa coming when i try to type about this creature😡, kodumai...pity Thulasi...what are they going to do to Thulasi?😕...sigh, this girl always suffer because of useless losers who are around her. Padma should suffer to the core😡...Pavi was super⭐️, but no use on telling these to someone like Padma...talking to wall is better than talking to Padma.

So now, if something happens to Thulasi...GW is going to think clearly that its her DIL psycho's plan which she mentioned before leaving to UK...as Logu didn't get linked with GW...some how i think GW is going to get blamed for something that she never did🤢...I feel like TA is going to get proof for this and going to believe everything by then..this will lead her to tell everything that she really did...which GW deserves😡...it will look great if she get disown for something which she never did as she escaped from getting punishment for whatever she did😕...ennavo i am thinking too much. Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago

Thanks Shammu for the wonderful update! Nice comments and title!😊

The turnaround is coming near😉. WoW! finally GP came to know about the 4 lacs money👏. Nithesh is caught red handed😃. Lav how dare you stare at your MIL when the fault is all yours in hiding the money😡. Shame on Nithesh to act like this infront of such a nice parents😡😡.

As we all predicted, Lav and her mom have the money hidden😲. So it is for sure the truth is going to come out soon to TA😛.

Oh Padma, how dare you keep on spoiling Thulasi name🤢! Don't you know that you have a daughter too. Padma, thulasi kudumbathai kedukiravalaamey? Appa nee enna panuray ippo? Loser! She will deserve for all these sh** behaviour😡.

Pavithra was so good today and was star of the day⭐️. All her words were true today. Padma will surely cry for her attitude today. Pavithra, please go and inform about this to Thulasi soon😕.

Crap! have to see TA begging today and the continuation tomorrow. But atleast have my hopes that TA will get to see the 4 lac issue soon by getting to know his darling mom and sis intensions🥱. But still who will solve the money issues?😲

Thanks da shammy for the wonderful update, for such an irritating episode...pity u really..😃

OMG Nitish, u are such a useless son, and a useless husbd...cant be truthful to ur parents
and cant even control ur wife when she does wrong...and his reaction about hearing the truth about money...😡😡
wonderful...i wont be surprised if the director shows us that TA also reacts to his mom/sis/nits
in the same way like scolding a kid when he hears about the money just to irritate us🤢. Please show him turning mad on them as he unnecessarily scolded deepa/thulz for what these losers did.😕

Next set of dialogues or appraisal by padma about thulz...best person telling pavi has got a big mouth. I doubt again if pavi would go and tell to TA/MM/Thulz/Pati about it as she did not hear that Logu say, no one will even look at Thulz face...he is going to harm her face...😕

Pavithra was the star of the day, she did not even bother to take the things on her head for what her mom does...way to go pavi...nice character...⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

TA, OMG, such a loser u are becoming day by day...u are begging for money...and u thk u will be paying him back by the date to kanagu...hope this does not lead kanagu to close down the canteen...yet another villian then...sigh.....already we doubt if he is a spy...now this also

Originally posted by shubba

Next set of dialogues or appraisal by padma about thulz...best person telling pavi has got a big mouth. I doubt again if pavi would go and tell to TA/MM/Thulz/Pati about it as she did not hear that Logu say, no one will even look at Thulz face...he is going to harm her face...😕 

OMG Akka, i thought the same. He said na Perazhagi and all. Hmm hope they wont do such silly things, paavom Thuls appo😭 Man plsss😭

Yes, Pavi was great⭐️⭐️ She proved that she is Thuls sister. But if she tells anyone, then it will be late i think, athukule something will happen to her.
Edited by Shamz. - 12 years ago
Thank you so much for the awesome detailed update Shammu ka! 😃

Haven't watched the episode yet, but it seems to be highly exasperating!!! 😡😡😡
Now I can say, Thulasi is gonna be harmed very soon by Shyamala's brother, for sure. 😭

Thanks for the nice update!  It's a woeful episode but good to see the story moving forward.  

MIL SQ track is becoming tedious and one dimensional – staring and sniping at each other all the time…. Grrr.  Looks like $ 400k Nit loan money is going to get sorted easily. It was of no use to anyone except it created problems for T; at least TA should get to know the truth. SQ seems to be the ungrateful selfish scum – she is more concerned what her MIL would say& saving her skin thinking it was good idea not to loan the money to TA as he would not have returned. GP seems to be a reasonable person; he should have paid the TA's medical expense when VR was released.

MM wife was at her best guttering running down T to GFam. . The chip has fallen and the domino effect is going to start for TA & T.  A & S going to V's house is akin to Vel sister Thillaga leaving for temple travel during TA hit.

P, part of T fan club, is going to inform MM about GFam visit. Wow, P tongue lashing MM wife; she and M are going to suffer - M is going to get busted by cops soon. Hope P completes her schooling before she gets married off. Per P – T is motherless daughter, looks like T & B track is going to start when T gets admitted to B's hospital.

Finally, it is good to see K, the master chef/owner, doing well. TA again with his begging bowl ….. 

Thanks for the beautiful update and very funny side comments that cracked me up!!.

To my delight, today's episode picked up momentum and the story moved forward toward events that will unravel 4 lak think in the coming episodes! Lav switching off the vacuum shows her laziness at its peak! It was great that Nit's friend's father called up GP directly to ask for the money.  So the issue is out in their home and I sincerely hope that this news somehow leaks to T/TA. Well, Nit's mom getting annoyed and angry seems justified as Nit hadn't borrowed money earlier and this thing was hidden from them! Now, Lav's lies and her mom's teachings are very well known to Nit. Finally, Nit had the courage to scold and warn Lav for her follies and send her to get the money!! Nit is never going to have a good impression abt GW! What if Nit's mom/father comes to know that the money was with GW? Lav is doomed forever!

I still cannot understand why Padma is bent on spoiling T's name when she is already out of her home? What sort of happiness does she get guttering abt T, which she knows does not contain even a tinge of truth? As expected, Logu and Vishwa's wife are going to cause troubles to T and these are going to be like what TA suffered thru VR earlier! Kudos to Pavi for talking back to Padma. She proved to be a true sis to T and I'm sure she will let T know abt this.  If not now, from what seems to be happening, and if something drastic happens to Mohan and/or Pavi, Padma does stand a good chance of realizing her mistake.  

Kanagu's passion for cooking and deepa's words are paying off well with praises from his customers. I'm totally frustrated and irked with TA's behavior. What the hell is this man up to?  He is asking for a loan from K to repay the interest. K's hesitation in helping TA with the money he has for paying his bills is totally justified as TA sure cannot repay K's amt back in a couple of days! Well, TA is not only jobless but also going to make K jobless if K helps him!! ""Yaan petra Inbam (thunbam?)  Peruga Ivvayyagam" is what he is following here!

Edited by Thendral_USA - 12 years ago

Thanks for the super updates Shamz!!  The title was funny.

This episode was better than yesterday...but too bad for us since the begging continues tomorrow.

Lavanya doesn't know how to show respect to elders.  Turning off the vacuum cleaner with her feet and glaring at her MIL is a big insult to herself.  I had a feeling that Nitish called Lav to romance with her.  Thank you director for not showing anything annoying like that. 

I'm so happy that Periappa found out that Nit took 4 lacks from his friend.  Now they all know about the money.  This entire 4 lacks issue is getting complicated and I just want Nitish to give it back to his friend.  The money was no use to anyone...it only made TT get into more troubles.  If Nit wants to help Tamil then it should be Periappa giving money.  I liked how Periappa remained calm and handled the situation.  He is practical and nice...maybe Tamil can work in his company??

Imagine guys if GW actually gave the money to Tamil...

The good thing would be that Tamil would not have to worry about interest and getting money from multiple people.  But on the negative side, Lav is right, there is no way her brother would be able to pay back 4 lacks without a job and today Periappa said that he hates asking others for money, hence damaging his reputation.

I wonder who sees Lav and Bazari at their house tomorrow???  It's either Tamil or Sudha.  Nit is starting to learn that Bazari is not a good person and that Lav has to change herself too.  I think Nit and Lav are going to separate soon because of Bazari and her selfish daughter.

Padma is another bazari.  She puts Tulasi in trouble and is all happy about that.  Logu now has Tulasi's photo and they are going to do something without Shymala knowing. 

Pavitra was super today!!!  She was the star of today's episode!!  Her dialogues and yelling at Padma were great.  It's so true that in the end Mohan (who is already messed up) and Pavitra are going to suffer because of Padma's mistake.  Will Pavitra tell T&T or MM about what is going to happen???

Watching Kanagu today brought a smile to my face.  Deepa's idea is working just fine and Kanagu is doing great.  Good job Kanagu!!  Tamil just had to come and ruin the moment begging for money!!  Instead of asking other people for money he should spend this time getting a job.  Really hate how Tamil's image is getting spoiled day by day.

I don't think Kanagu gives money to Tamil since Kanagu has worry about his business and in the promo Ta is begging more for help and crying.  Tamil will ask Dharman for help soon... 

Thanks for the update...today's episode was sooo good...the way pavithra talked to padma was awesome...superb dialogues...hope nothing bad happens to both thulasi and pavithra( Because of padma's sins)...