::And The Celebrations Begin!::

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

Meli: Welcome to all vampires, werewolves, humans and half-human/vampires of the Twilight forum! Today we are celebrating our forum's 3rd year anniversary!
Jot:
๐Ÿ˜ƒAnd to celebrate, Meli and i came up with a few activities.
Meli:
Fun activities. Fun, and amazing activities. Like me. ๐Ÿ˜Ž
Jot:
Jhoot! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ She's not amazing. ๐Ÿ˜ณ But you know who's amazing? Maan and Geet!!!๐ŸคชMy new obsession! They're so cute. โ˜บ๏ธ
Meli:
This is the Twilight forum..AJ. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Jot:
Whatever. Let's get on with the show shall we?

*Meli gets ready to do the cat walk*

Jot:
I meant the celebration. Not a fashion show.
Meli:
Who's the channel moderator here? You or me? ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Jot: ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
You CANNOT use that on me. Hmph. ๐Ÿ˜’
Meli: *ignores Jot*
Read below for the celebration..schedule? Umm, just read below! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

DAY 1
-Walk Down The Memory Lane! [Also consists of recognition of the Old DT]
-Pre-Breaking Dawn Banner Contest!

DAY 2
-Your Thoughts!
-And a special activity to end the celebration. *ahem* Closing Ceremony.

--
Below: The first two activities. XD
And what a way to start this. I trashed the birthday thread by accident. ๐ŸคฃOoops. ๐Ÿคฃ

Edited by Angel-Jot. - 12 years ago

For the celebration, we decided to have a Pre-Breaking Dawn banner contest! And then we'll have another later on during summer for our official Breaking Dawn banner. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

R U L E S

*Each member is only allowed to submit 2 entries.
*Banners need to contain the actors of Twilight in it.
*No copyright signatures..things are NOT allowed on the banners in order for anonymous voting. [Hopefully that made sense. ๐Ÿ˜†]
*Have fun with it.
*The text on the banners should say Breaking Dawn but a tagline along with it.
Example:
Breaking Dawn: The Alliance between werewolf and vampire.
*The banners need to be sent to either Angel-Jot. or
Aahaana

D E A D L I N E

JUNE 20, 2011.

**Banners sent after that date will NOT be accepted unless you've already spoken with Meli or me beforehand.**

Pictures for the banners can be found on Google, here or here.

Any questions, PM me or Meli.

Share your favourite memories and moments that you've had in this forum!
You can share one memory or your whole journey from the start to the present.

But what's important is to recognize the old DT of this forum who made the Twilight forum what it is now! If this is the place you visit every day, if this is the place where you've met your best friends and if this is the place you love the most on IF then you have the previous DT to thank!

Darklove aka Madiha-The forum's very first Viewbie. Her discussion ideas such as the Christmas Wishlist made her one of the most favourite viewbies of this forum!

naughty_n_nice aka Sam-
The forum's first moderator. Her contests were one of the best!

And then came, our favourite...

Ambrosia aka Ananya-The forum's former Channel Moderator! Her contests, discussions, games and everything she's done for the forum has been greatly appreciated. She did an amazing job as the Channel Moderator of the Twilight forum!

And now, our new DT member...

Aahaana aka Melissa-The forum's new Channel Moderator! She's been a great help to me so far although she has to moderate the other general sections of IF as well. From helping me with coming up with ideas for this celebration to searching for the birthday thread in the trash [which i accidentally trashed๐Ÿคฃ], she's been an absolute sweetheart. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

The DT of this forum have been one of the best. Thank you to each and every one of you who has contributed.
And i had to do some major stalking and research to obtain this information. ๐Ÿ˜ณ [Well, only for Sam..but...๐Ÿคฃ].

Get growling and biting Twilight-ers!
Our forum is 3 years old!๐Ÿฅณ

I think we can comment๐Ÿ˜ณ
3 years and I just got 2 know a few months ago, love this forum๐Ÿ˜›
will try 2 participate in banner contest๐Ÿ˜Š

Most of all miss talking 2 u Jot, i'll be free by 15th june, will see ya then, love u loads๐Ÿค—

Wonderful post, AJ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Congrats to the old DT and members for making this forum a awesome place though its not so much activity lately, hopefully more will visit in the coming time๐Ÿ˜ณ

AJ, you have taking good care of this forum๐Ÿ˜›

Hoping to see many amazing creative banners๐Ÿ˜Ž and cant wait for see Down Breaking when it get released

lovely post Jot... its sooo colorful and so unlike u... just kiding i love it

oh and for ur info Jacob is mine...๐Ÿ˜‰
๐Ÿ˜ฒ ROSH! Go away. ๐Ÿ˜ณ First Zunni. Now Jacob? NO. BIG FAT NO.
Jacob has ALWAYS been MINE. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Just here to thank everyone responsible for this forum because for me twilight is one of those huge things in my life..Its left a mark in me..and this place..Its soo adorable..With Jot being my first friend here..I love herrr so much..MUAH jot..for everything your doing..and the previous DTs..THANK YOU..nothing would be like this without all of you..<33

Looks very interesting. Thanks.

Hey ppl m new to this amazing forums
my heartiest congratualations to d Twilighters on completing 3 whole yrs of togetherness. . Wow . . happy 3rd anniversary every1 . . . . I hope that I get to contribute on this wonderful forums