25th May 2011:Socha Tha Kya Kya Ho Gaya

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

awesome update... thanx... its a breathtaking episode 😉
Love it ❤️

^^It was. Loved each and every bit of it :)
^^ today's episode was magical! Especially when Rey saves Kria from being seen by those guys.

Just one big blooper. Was there a single washroom for both girls and boys or was Kria in the boys' restroom?

And as we were discussing today, Vishakha did give Nilesh some 'beat'! 🤣

BTW did you guys see, when Neha was looking at RDX even he looked at her so lovingly, even his hair were blowing!
Edited by Sheherzade - 12 years ago
^^Yes it was a magical episode. I loved that scene and how Rey goes like don't move otherwise they will see you face I don't care what they think about me. He was worried about Kria's reputation. And the way Neha shuts up Vicky and talli Sharon with Swayum was so cute.

There are lot many bloopers shown in previous episodes and when it comes to tv shows never expect any logic or no bloopers =))
^^ I couldn't see the last half of the epi so really don't know the Neha-Vicky or Swayam-Sharon part...

Ya well, if you end up noticing bloopers you can't enjoy the show.
^^You need to watch Vicky-Neha and talli Sharon with Swayum scene. CV's need to be careful when it comes to bloopers.
^^ These Bloopers are a part of their DMG legacy! 😆

I'll catch the 11.30 pm repeat tonight!

Got to watch it after the match...man..sounds so good:))

^^Let me know your view on those scenes. I liked how Vicky tells Swayum don't talk to Sharon like that and Neha goes why Vicky why can't we you are old we are new what is there in you guys that is not in us. He was so lost in her that he couldn't say anything and only thing that came from his mouth was D for Diva =))