25th may WU- Bindiya kamiyab in changeing G3

Madhavi_Di thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
25th  may  WU

(credit  for  the  text  Pree👏)

Part  1-  episode  start  with  g3  and  bma  talking  about  rashmi  ke  shaadi. g3  said  that  akshra  should  start  the  prepration  for  wedding. bma  said  after  hearing  bindiya akshra  got  upset. g3  take  bindiyas  side  says  she  was  showing  her  regreat  abut  mc  and  i  am  also  sed  but  hide  the  tears🤢and  said  todays  girls  are  so  soft  thats  how  mc  happend  and  akshi  come  to  take  permision  for  going  out  with  naitik. at  the  door  she  hear  all  this  and  go  back  without  talking to  g3.
naitik  waiting  and  bindiya  come  and  start  taking  that  how  naitik  trying  in  helping  akshi  but  she  is  still  sad  and  bindiya  said  that  akshi  should  move  on  that  will  be  good  for  naitik and  family🤢.
akshi  come  and  tell  naitik  that  she  cant  go  with  him  there  is  too  much  house  work. and  naitik  get  angry  and  left  in  his  room. bindiya is  happy  seeing this.akshi  told  bindiya  that she  will  go  to  feed  ananya  and  left. and  talk  to  naitik  that  sorry. naitik  said  that  she  started  it  again  that  she  is  worrid  about  others  and  didnt  think  about  him . and  said  he  is  going to  office  and  he  alrady  cancell  meeting. and  about  to  go  and  akshi  hold  his  hend  and  said  that  why  he  is  upset  with  this  small  thing. natik  said  this  is  not  small  thing  for  him. and  akshi  told  him  that  she  get  worrind  so  soon  about  work  . but  now  she  want  to  eat  ice-cream😳. and  they  hug  😳and  take  ananya  and  left  . bindiya see  all  this  and  unhappy  again🤢

everyone in  hall  and  g3  and  bma  came   from  shoping. and  g3  told  rasmi  to  diside  about  the  wedding  dress  and  rashmi  said  that  bahi  and  dada  and  ananay  went  out  g3  make  face🤢bindiya  said  she  have  some  disigne  for  her . naksh  come  and  naitik  went in  the  room  and  varsha  come  to  pick  up  ananya  . and  left and  akshi  told  rashmi  lets  go  and  final  the  disigen  . g3  say  no  to  akshi  that  she  is  allrady  tiard  so  take  rest. and  told  rashmi  to  go  with  bindiya and  select  the  disinge  but  rashmi  said  she  will  only  go  with  babahi  and  akshi  get  happy. and  they  left.

in  rashmi  room  akshi  and  rashmi  looking  at  lehnga and  naitik  come  and  rashmi  show  him  some  phote  naitik  said  if  it  is  jewelary  he  can  help  but  not  in  clothes  but  when  is  final  show  him  and said  he  want  best  for  his  sister  👏. and  left  bma  and  g3  come and  ask  about  final  or  not  rashmi  said  she  still  need  time.
Part-2
akshi  call  rajeshree and  told  about  ananya and  said  she  is  happy  and  told  about  wedding  prepration. and  rajashri  thinking  about  ananya? in  the  morning  varsha  geting  ananya  redy and  ask  shourya  what  bahan  she  can  make  to  Ma? and  rajasrhi  come  and  said  she  knows. and  said  she is  happy  with  varsha.
at  singhaniya  everyone   at  diningtable and  haveing  brekfast  and  naitik  said  he  will  finalise  the  disigen  for  card   and  akshi  said  she  will  bring  the  tea. and  bindiya said  they  have  to  harry  for  everything and  here  not  even  wedding  dress  is  not  finla  while  babhi  have  no  time  she  is  always  with  ananya  😡. if  varsha  will  agin  bring  ananya  nothing  get  done. bma  and  dj  said  varsah  is  her  ture  friend  and  she  bring  ananya  just  to  cheer  akshi  up. but    g3  is  not  happy. rashim  said  its  not  babhi  she  is taking  time  to  deside  on  lahnga. naitik  look  at  bindiya.
Part-3
varsha  come  with  anu  and  g3  ask  when  her  exam  will  last? varsha  said  almost  one  month. and  bindiya  said  she  dont  worry  about  anu  while  they  will  take  care  for  her.
g3  again  make  face. varsha  left  and  g3  said  bahu  now  you will  not  do  any  wedding  work  while  you  will  be  busy  with  ananya. akshi   said  as  soon  as  ananya  goed  to  bed  she  will  make  the  list.
 Precape-bindiya  give  list  to  g3  and  said  to  look  and  let  no  if  something  is  missing. g3  says  why  and  bindiya  said  she  made  the  list  while  babhi  will  never  have  time  . she  will  be  with  ananya. g3  get  angry.

Sorry  for  late  update. sorry  for  any  mistake. nothing  to  see  today g3  is  chandalika  again. and  bindiya  dabal  dholki😡

Edited by madhaviben - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Madhavi_Di thumbnail
Originally posted by: KAAcrazy

thank you for the update

welcome. its  all  done  now.
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks a ton Madhavi di for the Update. 🤗. You are such a sweet heart. Thanks.

I love how you wrote... Bindiya is Double Dholki... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Madhavi_Di thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sachi16

Thanks a ton Madhavi di for the Update. 🤗. You are such a sweet heart. Thanks.

I love how you wrote... Bindiya is Double Dholki... 🤣

kash  aaj  mare  bari  nahi  hoti  to  mai  kya  galiya  likhti  you  can  think.😆bindiya  naitik  ko  chada  rahi  thi  that  was  the  high  point.  varsha  ki  burai  karke  usko  chai  pila  rahi  thi😡
god  i  realy  want  g3  as  saas  for  one  day  . agar  g3  ko  din  mai  tare  na  dikah  diye  to  mera  naam  MADHAVI    nahi😉.   akshi  ko  bhi  ek  din  ka  cahin  mil  jayega. aur  g3  fir  kahegi.
'mari  bahu    gunno  ki  khan  saas  kaise  na  kare bahu  ka  bhakan'🤣
giguser thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
g3 became idiot again. where is her own brain. new drama will start now. isse achha to voh alag the.😕
saru.g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the awesome update... hope we get good episodes soon...
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: madhaviben

kash  aaj  mare  bari  nahi  hoti  to  mai  kya  galiya  likhti  you  can  think.😆bindiya  naitik  ko  chada  rahi  thi  that  was  the  high  point.  varsha  ki  burai  karke  usko  chai  pila  rahi  thi😡
god  i  realy  want  g3  as  saas  for  one  day  . agar  g3  ko  din  mai  tare  na  dikah  diye  to  mera  naam  MADHAVI    nahi😉.   akshi  ko  bhi  ek  din  ka  cahin  mil  jayega. aur  g3  fir  kahegi.
'mari  bahu    gunno  ki  khan  saas  kaise  na  kare bahu  ka  bhakan'🤣

so true Madhavi di.. so true... I will also make G3 staraight in one day.. not that i will disobey my MIL or I will not respect her.. but I think you can always put your point straight to your in laws.. when things are getting to worse... I can make them understand within my boundaries.. but no I even can't stand crap like this... 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

someone needs to shut Bindiya up... none can do better than G3 coz Akshi is too good to shut someone... Bindiya needs to tell staraight away to be within the boundaries of Guest and needs to tell not to poke your nose into others house matters. 
_Amina_ thumbnail
Thank u soo much for the update Madhavi di... (Hope u don't mind me calling u di)
more than any1 im angry @ varsha can't she ever think of a good idea... Now this idea of her leaving ananya to akshara will get akshara in big trouble.
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thnx for the update di 😊

Bindiya 🥱 her mom 🥱 Gayatri, bhabhima🥱
remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
this bindiya, should do that work, for what she came for 😡 & leave the place asap...instead putting her head in others matters 😡