Pavitra Rishta

Pavitra Rishta May 25th Written Update

bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Written Update

Deshmukh House

Archana and Manav are in the Deshmukh House (they are living there permanently) they are both very happy and Archana asks Manav what he is thinking about. Manav is teeling Archana about how the man from the orphanage gave them a lot of happiness. Archana is also very happy and is telling Manav that she is very happy that good people still exist in the world. Archana is in the closet putting clothes and sarees in. Manav surprises Archana by giving a knock on the closet door and asks Archana what she is doing. Archana tells Manav that she is finding a good place to put the sarees, and says that this saree means a lot to me because you gave it to me. Manav says you will need to have a new place to keep the saree. Archana is confused, Manav takes Archana to the bed and tells Archana that he has got another gift for her. Manav gets Archana a nice crystal ball and after that he gets her a gold locket and it has a nice picture of ArMan together on it. Archana is curious to know who the gift is for. Manav puts the necklace on Archana and he is telling Archana that it is for our baby. Archana is happy to know Manav cares a lot for their baby. Manav gives Archana a hug and tells her that he cares a lot for the baby and loves it too. Manav says we will take care of our baby really good, and right now our baby is giving us a lot of happiness but when the baby is born we will give it even more happiness. Manav and Archana hug each other. Right then Savita's voice comes in and is trying to get a crying baby Sachu to sleep. Archana and Manav both go to the room and Archana comes in and asks Savita what happened to Sachu. Savita is telling Archana that she has fed him and I am trying to get him to sleep but he continues on crying. Archana tells Savita that she will get some food for Sachu. Savita says I have already tried feeding him but he will not listen. Savita asks Archana to take her son (baby Sachu) and take care of him. Archana and Manav are really happy to hear Savita say this. Savita says to Archana to feel free to take care of Sachu and from now on today I give you the responsibility of taking care of baby Sachu. Savita asks Archana to give Sachu lots of love and to give a mother's love. Archana is holding baby Sachu and is smiling at Savita. Savita explains to Archana that she has gotten old and that she can't work anymore and she forgets things often and that Sachu is not just my grandson but my life. If something happens to him, I will not be able to tolerate it. Archana tells Savita not to worry and that she will take very good care of baby Sachu. Savita is happy to hear Archana say this and Manav is smiling at his mother. Archana tells Savita that she will give him a mother's love too. Savita says that is what I expected from you, she tells Archana to put Sachu to sleep. Archana hands a crying Sachu to Manav. Manav puts Sachu to sleep. Archana goes to Savita and Savita is about to say something but Archana cuts her off and tells Savita not to worry at all and she tells Savita thank you. Savita is really happy to hear this and Archana and Savita have a nice hug. Manav sees this while holding baby Sachu and is really glad to see his wife and mother hug.

Karanjkar House

Sulochana, Vinod and Manjusha and Manohar are all in the main room. Sulochana is saying to them that she was really afraid of the bill for the party; she is saying it was good that the guy from the orphanage came and paid for the party. Otherwise, what would have happened to us? We would get insulted by everyone. Manohar is on the other side of the room and says to Sulochana that whatever it may be, one thing is for sure though this party planning is not a woman's job. Manohar explains that taking care of the house is the only thing that is a woman's job. Vinod smiles at the conversation and Manjusha is very grumpy. Manohar says if something goes wrong then it is the whole family's job to take care of it. Sulochana says to Manohar that you have already started lecturing to me right now; we are not in that bad of a situation. Vaishu comes in the room and says aai is right.If the guy had not paid the bill than Satish jeeju could have paid for the bill as well. Sulochana says Satish was there at the party but I would not ask for any money from him and also says if we had a situation like this I would tell the boss over there that we have not invited this many people and to just ask for money from them. Manohar says to Sulochana that everyone in the home has a share and that seeing you and Savita tai at Dhabba made it happy. Vinod says to Manohar that we will always talk like this but first we need to find out who told the boss at the party to give sucha big bill to us. Manju says to Vinod that I have been thinking about this too, who could have asked them to give such a big bill, it could not have been anyone in this family because they know of our financial status, but could it have been that they wanted to insult us? Sulochana says who would want to insult us? Vinod is confused and says what if someone would not want to directly insult us, but they would only want to insult Manav? Manohar tells Vinod and Sulochana to leave this topic and that if we keep talking about this at home will not give our answers to our questions but whoever did this to us will definitely strike very soon. Manohar tries to be happy and says right now we should just be thinking about Varsha and how happy she is because she got permission to adopt a child. Everyone is very happy to hear this except for Manjusha, Manohar also says that the differences between Archana and Varsha have now been cleared. Sulochana says you are very right and that Ganpati Bappa has listened to me. Sulochana says Archana has got her sasural back and now Varsha has gotten the happiness of getting a child soon, now I am just concerned for Vaishali. Sulochana says once Vaishu has gotten her happiness back I will be very happy. Manohar asks Vaishu if she has signed the divorce papers yet. Vaishu does not respond back and puts her head down. Manohar says to Vaishu that she will need to think about this matter really quickly because she is about to have her child and it will not be easy for you to make a decision. Vaishu says baba, I will need some more time to think about this. Manju smiles ad Vinod says how much more time will you need Vaishu, whatever you wanted you have got right? Vaishu says still dada I have not come up of a decision. Sulochana says no one is forcing you to make a decision as this will impact you and your baby. Sulochana tells Vaishu to think through her decision very carefully. Manohar nods his head in agreement. Sulochana says we are will with you Vaishu and Vaishu smiles.

Deshmukh House

It is nighttime and Manav is sleeping on the bed. Archana is pushing the baby rocking bed back and forth. Archana is also soothing Manav as he is sleeping. Archana is telling Manav as he is sleeping that she has got a gift for him from the baby and his mother (meaning herself) and Archana gives Manav a kiss. Suddenly Archana gets pain in her stomach.

Deshmukh House the next morning

It is breakfast time and Archana is making breakfast in the kitchen. Damodar and Savita take a seat at the kitchen table. Damodar asks Archana and addresses her as bahu and asks if she is making tea. Archana says yes baba I am making it.  Damodar is reading the newspaper when he sees Savita laughing. Damodar and Savita start arguing in their own funny way and Savita is laughing at how Damodar is calling Archana bahu and that he does not have the habit of calling her that. Damodar asks Savita if she has ever given him the chance to call Archana as bahu. Savita tells Damodar that she does not care whether he calls Archana as bahu or Archana. Manav enters the room and is about to give Archana her medicine. Savita asks Manav what the medicine is for. Manav tells Savita about Archana's pain in her stomach and how he needs to give Archana the medicine. But Savita is not willing to listen and says to Manav that these pains happen all the time and the medicine will not help. Manav tries to stop his mother but Savita goes into the kitchen and throws the medicine away. Manav asks Savita what she is doing. Savita asks Manav if he does not trust his mother. Manav tries to say something but Savita says that I will make some medicine for Archana and that you guys do not need to see the doctor. She asks Manav to leave the kitchen and do his work. Savita tells Archana that she will get her medicine ready. Archana and Manav smile at each other and are happy to see Savita caring so much about Archana.

Ajit's House

Vandita, Ajit and Rasika are in the house. Ajit is angry with his mother and tells her that he can't understand her these days about what she talks, does and thinks is all outside his understanding. Rasika is sitting down reading the newspaper and Vandu is in the kitchen. Ajit says to Rasika that first you say you hate Archana and Manav and the next minute you go and celebrate with them, and take part in their happiness. What do you want to gain by doing all of this? Ajit says to Rasika that if she has started to like Archana and Manav now then please say it. I will then ask them for forgiveness for what I have done to them. Ajit is frustrated with his mother for not answering to his questions. Vandita gets up and tells Ajit that she will tell him why Rasika Aai went to their party. Vandu says that Rasika Aai did not go to the party to enjoy with them but to see Archana and Manav get insulted. Rasika gets really angry at that and says to Vandu that you are just saying things about me out of nowhere, who are you to tell me all of this? Ajit stands up for Vandu and says she is your bahu and let her talk. Rasika is annoyed. Vandu tells Ajit that Rasika aai knows very well that Savita Aai is holding a very small party for Archana and Manav. Vandu also states that Rasika aai was not invited to the party by Savita Aai and neither was she invited by Sulochana Caki. Vandu says that she just came to see our families get insulted, am I right? Rasika is left speechless. Ajit tells Rasika to say something. Ajit says you know that there are problems between me and Manav right now. Ajit firmly asks asika why she did all of this and what she wanted to accomplish by doing this. Vandu is looking firmly at Rasika. Ajit says that whatever has happened has happened and he warns Rasika that if you ever do this again, then you will see the worst of me. Ajit is very angry with his mother and looks at Vandu and gives her a reassuring pat and leaves the room. Vandu is happy and Rasika is very angry and throws the newspaper.πŸ˜†

Karanjkar House

Sulochana is at her home and Savita is visiting the Karanjkar House. Sulochana seats Savita down and politely asks Savita the reason why she came early in the morning. Savita is telling Sulochana about how she is very tired of the heat outside. Sulochana tells Savita that it is very hot and until it rains we will never be free from the heat. Vaishu is making tea and offers Sulochana and Savita some tea. Vaishu asks Savita how she is doing. Savita tells Vaishu she is doing well and asks vaishu how she is doing as well. Vaishu responds in a nice tone that she is doing well, and leaves the room. Savita pulls out some money and gives it to Sulochana. Sulochana is confused at what the money is for. Savita jokes that Sulochana forgets even more than her daughter (Archana). Vaishu smiles at that joke from the kitchen. Savita reminds Sulochana about the money from the party and how the man paid for it, Sulochana asks Savita how come so quick she is giving her the money. Savita says that if the money had been with me than I would have lost it in 2 minutes. Sulochana happily accepts the money but then gives Savita some money. Savita smiles and jokes with Sulochana and says you are just too much. Varsha enters the house and sees her mother and she sees Savita. She addresses Savita as Caki and asks Savita how she is doing. Savita says she is doing perfectly well and also asks about Varsha. Varsha says she is well and asks Sulochana for Vaishu. Sulochana tells Varsha that she is in the kitchen. Varsha sees Vaishu and says to come with her to the orphanage. Vaishu protests and says she is making breakfast right now. Vaishu says she will get ready. Vaishu goes to get ready. Savita asks Varsha if she can say something. Varsha nods. Savita says to Varsha that she should not take things so seriously and that whenever you have any happiness in your way it is good to take it lightly. Varsha gets on her rude tone and asks Savita what she is trying to say. Savita calmly respnds that when good things happen do take them lightly. Varsha can't understand what Savita is trying to say and Vaishu comes in the room and both Varsha and Vaishu leave. As they leave, Savita says to Sulochana about the girls these days like Varsha are just so much. Sulochana says leave it, do not put your mind on these things and plus thay are kids they will definitely learn some day. Sulochana asks Savita if she would like to have some breakfast. Savita politely refuses and says she will eat from her bahu's hand made breakfast today. Sulochana is happy to hear Savita praising her daughter and both say goodbye.

At a factory

Satish is talking to some worker and Dharmesh appears in the scene. Satish and Dharmesh happen to see each other and Satish looks angry to see him there. Dharmesh goes toward Satish but Satish ignores him at first and talks to another worker about an order. The worker says the order should be here by evening. The worker leaves and Dharmesh goes to Satish and kindly greets him by saying hello. Dharmesh says you probably do not like to see me coming here. Dharmesh tells Satish that he is in need of his help. Satish is confused. Dharmesh says I am starting my business again but I have tried and I can't find any client all of the places I go to ask for you Satish. Dharmesh says to Satish that you have been a part of my business and still today you being a part of my businessis a goodwill. Dharmesh asks Satish if he can get his help. Satish says that you want to use my help, tell me 1 good reason why you would think I would help you. Dharmesh says I know you are angry with me Satish but you can give me another chance to rectify for my mistakes, right? Satish is annoyed. Dharmesh says I do not even have the aukat to stand in front of you right now but I also know that you have a big heart and you will give me another chance and help me. Satish does not look convinced. Dharmesh says maybe I am wrong; it does not look like you are in any mood to forgive me right now. It is fine. Dharmesh says I will find another client some day but I want you to be with me too, I will really like it, he asks Satish what goods they are exporting these days. Satish says he does not find it necessary to answer his questions. Satish asks Dharmesh to please get lost and to think twice about coming here again. Dharmesh gets frustrated with Satish and says I was here to become friends with you again and you are not cooperating, Dharmesh gets ready to leave but then stops himself and tells Satish that he needs to tell him something. Dharmesh tells Satish that the world is very small and to only have enemies when you can. Dharmesh leaves and Satish looks angry.

Precap: Varsha and Vaishu are at the orphanage with a lot of kids playing and a lady is asking them if they are looking for Rashmi. The lady says a couple has already adopted the kid. Varsha is angry and yells at the lady saying how could you let them adopt the kid, I was going to. The lady says I can understand your anger but we can't wait for you. Varsha is very angry

Edited by bhallarox - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rekhab25 thumbnail
thanks for the update
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update. How long will desmukh's happiness last??
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thanks for the update bhalla. when varsha came i changed my channelπŸ˜†, so read now bout her new tantrum.πŸ˜‰
chammak_challo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the update
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update Bhalla...
Yishun thumbnail
Thanks for the update
Why is Vaishu still hesitating to sign the divorce papers, she is stupid
if she wants to reconcile with Dharmesh

omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Bhalla. U r doing a fab job. these days m,e not watching PR much so ur updates help a lot.πŸ˜‰
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thnx for the update Bhalla :)
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update bhalla