Bade Acche Laggte Hai

TOI: Bade aache lagte hain.../Love after marriage

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

OMS Feature 
Bade Acche Laggte 

Yeh Dharti,Yeh Nadiya,Yeh Rainna Aur Tum!!! 

Who says we always need to say a show's name,we can also sing it.That's what Ekta Kapoor thinks about her upcoming show's title on Sony Entertainment Television.The title Bade Acche Laggte Hai Yeh Dharti,Yeh Nadiya,Yeh Rainna Aur Tum,which is sung by Shreya Ghoshal,is also the longest title of any show on Indian Television.
Recently launched in the city of eternal romance Agra,with the beautiful Taj Mahal as a witness to the love story of Ram and Priya.Bade Acche Laggte Hai,features two of the biggest stars of television,Ram Kapoor and Sakshi Tanwar.It also happens to be Ekta Kapoor's dream project.Interestingly,Ekta loves this song so much that she had got the title registered about six years ago.Ekta is convinced that the title reflects the element of romance in the show.
Bade Achche Laggte Hai is a matured love story,which traces the story of two strangers getting married and gradually falling in love.As the story begins,we see a happy-go-lucky Priya Sharma (Sakshi Tanwar),an unmarried woman in her early thirties who believes that marriage has passed her by.On the other hand,Ram Kapoor (Ram Kapoor),an entrepreneur in his early forties believes he has crossed the age of marriage long ago.Ram does not feel the need of a life partner.Yet,marriage suddenly comes knocking at his door.What happens when these two different personalities come together through the institution of marriage How does love happen to them To know more,stay tuned as the show goes on air,on May 30,2011 every Monday to Thursday,at 10:30 pm only,on Sony Entertainment Television.Till then keep singing "Bade Acche Laggte Hai"

[Previous] Film [Next]

---

Love after marriage 

Sa k s h i Tanwar and Ram Kapoor are ready to return to TV with a matured love story.The show,Bade Acche Laggte Hai on Sony TV,portrays the life of Priya and Ram,two different personalities who fall in love after marriage.Priya is a happyg o - l u ck y woman in her early thirties who believes in love and romance while Ram,in his early forties,is a p e r f e c t i o n i s t and a lover of modern day gadgets.A fun loving girl,who believes in the fact that humour is a necessity of life,and Ram,a complete contrast,has no sense of humour and keeps finding logic in whatever he or everybody else does.Says Ram Kapoor,This is the first time that Sakshi and I are working together even though we have known each other for 10 years.The story is very different and captivating and the characters are realistic.
They have no time for love because they are so caught up in the well being of their family that they forget they have to get married also. Adds Sakshi,My role is of a woman who is a compassionate person and likes to work for NGOs.She has not got married because she wants to be there with her family and take care of them,but then she does not complain at all about all this.She is content with whatever she has. This Balaji Telefilms show will launch on Sony Entertainment Television starting May 30,Monday to Thursday,at 10:30 pm.

Ram Kapoor and Sakshi Tanwar in a still from the show Bade Acche Laggte hai 

[Previous] Ahmedabad Times [Next]

Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tinsel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago