19 Aug - Demonstar
20 Aug - Astonish
26 Aug - Mallika
27 Aug - ????? (will decide)
2 Sep - Sunny
3 Sep - Bhavana
9 Sep - Luv-CID-Shreya
10 Sep- Nandini

Visrom - back up in case of any dropouts.
Edited by visrom - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I think even this forum is missing its coolbie
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Believe me, I tried...but honestly it's not easy being coolbie of this forum. One person cannot do all the updates. Our bosses have to approve 4-5 coolbies for our forum, but ...😒

One way I feel achcha hai...we all will jointly do it and this will give us a feeling of 'belonging'.

About Priya, I am sorry to say, she's active on other forums and doesn't visit here. She hasn't come here since March and not sure how long they can allow an inactive coolbie.
I dont understand this. Other forums which are daily soaps have regular coolbies. How do they manage. It must be tough

I know its a tough job being a coolbie , but our coolbie is not to be seen at all, and still enjoys that status
visrom thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: NandiniPS

I know its a tough job being a coolbie , but our coolbie is not to be seen at all, and still enjoys that status

Exactly, I have been telling Nadii repeatedly, but there's no use. Promotions for all other forums have been announced and only our forum has been left out.

Dekhte hain...at least in the next promotion cycle, I'll try for some of you. Cannot promise all. The others shouldn't feel disappointed or upset and say 'we'll not do any more updates' and go into protest mode.

Don't compare with other soaps. Our stories are lengthy and require lot of explanations. It is a crime series. The other soaps have nothing...look at BALH...it's more than 3 months...the promo showed a married couple, but they are still not even engaged as far as I know...the stories there move at snail's pace.
This content was originally posted by: visrom

Dekhte hain...at least in the next promotion cycle, I'll try for some of you. Cannot promise all. The others shouldn't feel disappointed or upset and say 'we'll not do any more updates' and go into protest mode.

No no I will do updates as long as I can and its not about the status

Its only that credit and status should be given where its due
Edited by NandiniPS - 12 years ago
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yeah I agree with you Vis... but going in a protest mode will not be right... because if even...someone from our forum becomes a collbie after sometime..then that person will have to cover up the previous cases too... and we donno how many cases that will be...so i think we continue with this plan..while vis you can keep talking about atleast 2 coolbies for this forum.
Astonish I was not talking of going with the plan or not going with it

It just pains me to see that ... anyway
visrom thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: astonish

..then that person will have to cover up the previous cases too... .

There is no such rule. The person who becomes coolbie will have to write updates regularly ofr upcoming episodes, that's all. What you all are doing right now is more than enough. I will ensure that the promotions don't mean that some others decide that they will not do any updates and at the same time, the people who are promoted will not be overburdened with anything. It will be like it is now...you all will get a max of 2 episodes per month.

If anyone gets promoted, you all should be sporting enough to appreciate it and continue what you are doing. I seriously have some doubts about some people's attitudes now. NOM.

I had talked to Nadii...but now I am just thinking if I should let it remain like this with no formal coolbie.

This place seems to be turning into a formal office set up or college where people lose heart because they didnt get a hike/promotion/onsite/first rank.
Then it will mean four coolbies😊

No its all right like this..

What I am trying to say is the status should not be kept with someone who has not done a single update in 6 month