CID

WU Schedule - Latest schedule on page 134 - Page 8

mallikaBalu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
vis, I am confused. 25th Aug is a Thursday. Is CID going in for a change in show timing?

What is this with coolbie? I am not comprehending this?😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: mallikaBalu

vis, I am confused. 25th Aug is a Thursday. Is CID going in for a change in show timing?

What is this with coolbie? I am not comprehending this?😳

Well Mallika on Forum home page above the topics there is a dev team displayed.

See there , there is a name who is our coolbie. Coolbie in abstencia

Edited by NandiniPS - 12 years ago
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I have corrected it. Sorry for the mistake...

Mera mood kharab hai...will be back later.😔
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Well that's what I was telling Vis ... we needn't worry ... we must be proud .. we are an example of unity ...and team work ... we all contribute equally in handling our forums and we are happy about it !!! If someone gets promoted ... we'll appreciate them ... warna jaisa hai waisa chalega ... ab jaise when you were promoted Vis ... we all were equally happy to see a cidian promoted ... we're like a family ... distribute duties .. and work together !!
Absolutely Bhavana. This coolbie thing should be totally removedEdited by NandiniPS - 12 years ago
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
No ... I'm not saying that the coolbie thing should be removed ... I'm saying that someone who doesn't come should not hold this post. Obviously the coolbie thing can't be removed only from our forums ... I'm saying that its nice we share the duty ... and if someone is doing it regularly and perfectly h/she should be given that stature ... but the person should be faithful towards their duty ... jab sab forums mein hain tab humaare yahaan kyun nahi ??? We have Ravi,Deepika etc etc ... who constantly volunteer to write updates and write them too ... but in the present coolbie isn't doing the duty given !! I'm not in favour of removal of any post but would say active members .. who volunteerly do the duty .. should be given such posts.
This content was originally posted by: Bhavanab

No ... I'm not saying that the coolbie thing should be removed ... I'm saying that someone who doesn't come should not hold this post. .

That is exactly what I was saying. I thought no one was understanding me
Minionite thumbnail
Well, I don't think there needs to be a coolbie for this forum because we all share the work easily. CID is long and sometimes boring and putting it one or two people is not fair. Many of the daily shows can be watched in 5 minutes on YT since most only have glycerin and accusations.
priya_sparsha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

It has been few months since I've been updating on this forum and , I have enjoyed very much. If I ever did have time to update, I wont have given any opportunity for others to volunteer or to say " she is enjoying those coolbie rights". Let me remind you even before I got these rights, I have been updating for atleast 8-11months regularly. I always updated because I loved this show not because I wanted to be coolbie. As a matter of fact, I havent been around in IF since awhile. I logged in twice  in these few months. I always thought I will be back to update. It never happened. I'm sure many of you guys by now understand how hard is to update every week. There are alot of people in this forum who update almost everyday in other forums. I'm not complaning but I have done my duty as much I can. Life is uncertain and I cant give my time to update. Therefore, I'm leaving this forum and I've talked to Nadii about this. Hopefully she will sort out this issue. 

Minionite thumbnail
If you don't have anyone for the 27th August, I can do it. ðŸ˜Š