Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: priya_sparsha

It has been few months since I've been updating on this forum and , I have enjoyed very much. If I ever did have time to update, I wont have given any opportunity for others to volunteer or to say " she is enjoying those coolbie rights". Let me remind you even before I got these rights, I have been updating for atleast 8-11months regularly. I always updated because I loved this show not because I wanted to be coolbie. As a matter of fact, I havent been around in IF since awhile. I logged in twice  in these few months. I always thought I will be back to update. It never happened. I'm sure many of you guys by now understand how hard is to update every week. There are alot of people in this forum who update almost everyday in other forums. I'm not complaning but I have done my duty as much I can. Life is uncertain and I cant give my time to update. Therefore, I'm leaving this forum and I've talked to Nadii about this. Hopefully she will sort out this issue. 

Priya, we perfectly understand that people might become busy with life and maybe unable to do the promised tasks. But we would have appreciated if you could have come and told us so. I had sent you several PMs but there was no response from your side. This was a bit disappointing. There was s time when we didn't know whether to wait for you or whether we should go ahead and do it. A word from you would have made things easy for us.
Anyways, thanks for letting us know now. Wish you all the best. 😊
deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
will post the WU late tonight, have some classes and some pending work to finish.
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I am extremely sorry to say this but I wont be able to do any more WUs for the time being.

I am totally bogged down with work, its a new pace and the preddure is too much

I am sorry about this, I hope you understand
Edited by NandiniPS - 12 years ago
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
No Probs Nandini... and No need to say sorry... everyone here understands ðŸ˜Š Can happen with anyone...

Vis.. I can do the WU for Nandini...Waise bhi... I watch the case online.. so.. will write the update in parallel...Anyways there is still lots of time for her turn ...😊
Edited by astonish - 12 years ago
Minionite thumbnail

Hey, I do it the same way Astonish. I watch it on YT and write the update side-by-side.

No need to say sorry Nandini. Everyone understands like Astonish said. 😃
mallikaBalu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Nandini take care.  we understand.😊
I'll pitch in too more than before. 
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Can I do for 27th as well if there's no issue ??? Asking Vis and Shreya ... 😳
Minionite thumbnail
I'm perfectly fine with that Bhavs.
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Vis is unable to come online so posting updaters names for this week
16 Sep -Demonstar
17 Sep - Astonish

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Tentative schedule for written updates

16 Sep - Demonstar
17 Sep - Astonish(you have done many WUs in the near past, pls let us know if you have any difficulty 😛)
23 Sep - Mallika
24 Sep - Sunny
30 Sep - Bhavana
1 Oct -  Luv-CID-Shreya

We need 2 more volunteers, because Deep and Nandini have dropped out of this. I hope Deep will be back soon, but not sure about Nandini.

Can anyone please volunteer?
Edited by visrom - 12 years ago