BV - May 26th 2011 - Written Update

iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Jagya tries calling Gauri in the morning, hoping she has read the letter and forgiven him. Gauri angrily cuts the call. She takes a bus to Jetsar. Once there, she takes a ride to the badi haveli. On the way, she starts to remember some of the streets and looks upset.

Anandi gets ready to go to school. She sees a picture of her, DS and Jagya and gets upset. Meanwhile Gauri asks directions from a local woman, who offers to take her to the haveli. On the way, they see Anandi teaching. Gauri calls out to her as Nandini. Local woman (LW) tells her she must be mistaken and that the girl is badi haveli's youngest bheendni, Anandi. She is Jagdish's wife, and Jagdish has gone away to the city to be a doctor and may never return. Gauri is shocked. She shows a picture of Jagat on her cell to LW who confirms that its Jagdish, urf Jagya. Gauri is shell shocked. She starts to remember all the lies Jagat has told so far.

Gauri comes to the haveli and remembers that its the same haveli from her childhood. She opens the door and starts hyperventilating as her childhood nightmare unfolds. She remembers all the events and sees JaAn picture with DS and is shocked.

Precap :  DS interrupts Gauri's thoughts and asks her who she is. Gauri is shocked to see her

Edited by iloveidiotbox - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Priya.. Finally the cat is out of the bag..atleast Gauri has come to see the bitter truth of her life... Hopefully she will NEVER forgive Jagya for ruining both the girls' lives..
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
and not to mention Anandi was looking draggers at Jag's pic today. I think she will be the first in line to NOT forgive Jagya for his betrayal. 

ammoos thumbnail
Originally posted by: Suchi-NivReniac

and not to mention Anandi was looking draggers at Jag's pic today. I think she will be the first in line to NOT forgive Jagya for his betrayal. 

I will never forgive Anandi if she prefers to side Jagya at anytime in her life now.. That ****** doesnt deserve anyone's  support or love.. 😡
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Originally posted by: ammoos

I will never forgive Anandi if she prefers to side Jagya at anytime in her life now.. That ****** doesnt deserve anyone's  support or love.. 😡

I was surprised with the look Anandi gave Jagya's picture today. Hope she keeps it up. Ab aayega mazaa Jagya, chun chun ke maarenge sab
andv thumbnail
Thanks for the update Priya,

Welcome back Ammoos. Great to see you and hope all's well at your end.

Awesome episode. The message of today's episode hopefully is indicative of what's going to happen in future. Feel really sorry for G, poor girl. Anjum acted very well today.

J's nightmares might begin now after G disconnected his call. He is totally oblivious of what's happening and that his lies are all out in the open. The first thing he will do after knowing everything is shout at Lal Singh.

It will be interesting to see the reaction of the family members after seeing G. Hope no more flashbacks tomorrow.

And rightly pointed out by Suchi A expression after looking at the pic was great. hopes are up!
Edited by andv - 12 years ago
ammoos thumbnail
I can see our much awaited jodi... AnGari .. at the end of the tunnel.. dono maar maar ke Jagya ko chakna choor kar denge...😈
andv thumbnail
Originally posted by: ammoos

I can see our much awaited jodi... AnGari .. at the end of the tunnel.. dono maar maar ke Jagya ko chakna choor kar denge...😈

@bold: I hope so too. I don't want either of the girls to accept him back. Hope AnGari get-together and blow the daylights off this guys head 😉. Let him also experience the pain that he is an expert in inflicting on others.
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
the way gauri cuts the phone!!👏
i loved it!!😈

and at last...DS was in her flashbacks!!...🥳

noodles thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wow this is finally interesting now! Can't wait to see what she does to Jagya next. lol

Thanks for the update!