Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

26th may WU...bholapan Vs laalchipan

saman.17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

the epi starts with akshara bringing ananya to tere room naitik gets happy seeing her akshara says she has lot of work to do he asks her to take help of ga3 but akshi says she is also busy naitik says is she wants he ll help her & takes leave today but akshi refuses & says he said tis much tats more tan enough for her he leaves for office kissing her...😳 here @ akshara's maayka everyone ll praise varsha for wat she is doin for akshara but dadi says tis shd not cause any prob to akshara as tere preparations of  wedding is going on @ her place...akshara ll be preparing list of items bindiya comes & asks if she can help her in it akshara says everything is done ananya starts cryuing akshara says she forgot to add decoration items in the list bindiya says she ll do & asks her to make ananya sleep...bindiya comes & gives the list & says she prepared it😡 ga3 says akshara was supposed to do it she says its k she did it akshara is busy with ananya & she doesn't ve time to do it akshara brings ananya down as she ll be crying ga3 tries to tel abt some work but akshara didnt notice it she gets frustrated she tries to ask abt list but bindiya changes the topic akshara says she ll manage al the work ga3 says her tp take care of akshara she ll mnage everything akshara says she ll leave ananya & come & complete all the work bindiya says until she comes she ll help her & suddenly acts as if she gets pain akshara feels bad seeing tis...akshara calls varsha but she ll not pick it she comes to her maayka to leave ananya al gets happy seeing her akshara gets surprised seeing varsha & asks  she had her xams  varsha says she taught she ll come home first to keep bag & ten she was abt to come to pick ananya rajshree says she has prepared akshara's fav dish & asks her to eat but shge says she has work @ home & leaves...

naitik ll be talking to his frd abt his trip he says he ll also plan trip for tem & ll be asking abt places bindiya comes to naksh room naitik goes out seeing her she asks akshara whether they  r planning to go oput akshara says nothing like tat he is just talking to his frd bindiya says all husbands want to do everything acc to tere wish but ladies r bit emotional but akshara says naitik is not like tat & he always cares for her & he is just giving advice to his frd naitik sees akshara in quite tensed & asks abt it she says whether anyone is having prob abt ananya coming here naitik asks did ga3 tel anything abt it she says nothing like tat she is just thinking it he says everyone ll be happy seeing ananya & asks her not to worry akshara ll be thinking abt it & packs saree for nikhil's mom while taking it it gets torn by stucking into ananya's toy akshara packs it without noticing ...nikhil's mom & dad come to SS they give gifts to rashmi & others ga3 asks akshara to get gifts which she has packed ga3 gives to tem she asks rama ben to c whether she likes colour of saree or not she opens & sees its bit torn ga3 gets shocked seeing it & asks akshara abt it rama ben says its alright it happens sometimes & asks tem to to worry dj asks sry onbehalf of akshara & they say its not big deal akshara feels vry bad for her mistake...

varsha gets to know tat ananya has fever she gets worried & calls everyone dadi asks shaurya to take tem to doc & they leave...akshara ll be doin work @kitchen & ll be sad for wat happened bindiya comes & asks her whether did she finalize dress for rashmi she says she ll do later bindiya asks her to do it 1st & she ll tc @ kitchen she says to say maharaj ji to do the work but he tries to work in front of ga3 & says akshara asked her to do it ga3 calls maharaj ji & shouts @ him indirectly shouting on akshara epi ends with akshara crying...😭

precap

ga3 tels akshara tat how did she forfet tat our work shd be done by us only akshara says she ll tc abt it ga3 says until when she ll be feeling bad abt wat happened she asks her to control herself as how naitik is doing...

sry for any spelling mistakes😊 today is one of the wrost update i ve done hope by next week tis bindiya ll be gone cant control her anymore...🤢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nithya88 thumbnail
vry fast update thnks
JAYA_09 thumbnail
nice sam what did she say to her maayke when she left anu to varsha
saru.g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanku so much for the fast update... akshi needs to change... 
saman.17 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: JAYA_09

nice sam what did she say to her maayke when she left anu to varsha

ananya was crying so she came to leave her & she is busy so ve to go nw only & ll talk to tem later...
.aastha. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
tahnks fr the update saman,,,wonder hw cld u do it,,bec it was a really worst epi...🤢
krutiv100 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update,hate how gayatri trusts bindya ober her own daughter-in-law...
and the precap...atleast akshara will move on insead of crying...and i hate bindya...can someone tell rituraj to come and take her oh wait even he doesnt want her😆
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Thanks Saman for the update. I am losing interest day by day.

Vese ye log kabhi bhi gifts ke dibbe nahi kholte... aur aaj jab Akshi se galati hui usi din khola🤢... ab ye sab crap koi kyu dekhna chahega🤢🤢... CVs shud stop all this... Bindiya..😡😡😡😡 no words... aur G3 cemeleon... aa gai n aapni asal roop mein... 😡😡 

saman.17 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sachi16

Thanks Saman for the update. I am losing interest day by day.

Vese ye log kabhi bhi gifts ke dibbe nahi kholte... aur aaj jab Akshi se galati hui usi din khola🤢... ab ye sab crap koi kyu dekhna chahega🤢🤢... CVs shud stop all this... Bindiya..😡 no words... aur G3 cemeleon... aa gai n aapni asal roop mein... 😡😡 

haa me bhi wahi soch rahi thi aaj tak kabhi box ko kholne ke liye nhi kaha aaj ga3 ko suja ki rama ben ki fav color jaan ne ka ek se badkar ek ghatiya epi aese hi chalta raha na toh yrkkh band hone ki naubat aajaayegi...
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: saman.17

haa me bhi wahi soch rahi thi aaj tak kabhi box ko kholne ke liye nhi kaha aaj ga3 ko suja ki rama ben ki fav color jaan ne ka ek se badkar ek ghatiya epi aese hi chalta raha na toh yrkkh band hone ki naubat aajaayegi...

Agree on you @Bold Part... You know Saman... My Mom(in India) used to watch YR.. & told me to watch to kill time... I started it & liked it... and Last weekend I was talking to her.. and she was like.. tu abhi bhi dekhti hai.. mene to kab ka band kar diya... kehti hai.. jab bhi G3 aur Rajshree dikhte hai galti se to me TV hi band kar deti hoon...😆Ouch...
Edited by Sachi16 - 12 years ago