Balika Vadhu

BV WU: 27th May '11

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

BV WU: 27th May '11

Haveli

Gauri was in the haveli , she was not in a gud state , she saw the family pic n moves towards it n by going more closer she saw the flashes of DS n her childhood marriage in it, got scared n moves backward n collides with table n sofas, she was not able to walk properly in that state n then she saw jag n anandi's pic with DS n remembers jag , in the mean while DS came n ask her who she is? , n she got more scared while seeing her n ran from there , DS ask her to stop n also shouts but she dnt listen n then DS calls makhan nhe gets a gud scolding of not taking care of the main door.

Mumbai 

Jag return from sumwhere n as he puts his pen down sees sum paper lying on floor , he picks it n it was the same letter he wrote to gauri n got shocked n tensed thinking whether gauri has read it or not.

Haveli

Anandi came with tea for DS n DS ask her y has she gone to kitchen after school n she says that sumitra n gehna might be tired as thy r handling the kitchen since morning so she thought of helping them , she brings oil for massage n DS stops her n says that she shud concentrate on her studies now , she hv to bring gud grades in the examination so that her reputation will increase in the village , anandi got happy , put the oil on its place n came hug DS with happiness on that DS tickle her n says everytime she hugs her like monkey n leaves n DS says that god bless her she had suffered a lot no god will shower her blessing on her.

Gauri's home

Gauri return to her home, before knocking the door she wipes her tears n sweat n while wiping she sees sindoor on her duppatta n wipes it in anger n then knocks the door n her father got happy to see her n her mother dnt find everything ok n ask her if she's f9 or not n she cries bitterly hugging her mom😭, n says that she was missing them so came to meet them n goes to her room , her mom got l'il shocked.

Break 

In the room she remembers everything n cries bitterly , lying on floor , she stands n take her wedding dress out n seeing it remembers her childhood marriage , its cancellation , her parent's insult n then again meeting with jag, thr love n then started tearing the clothes , throw the bangles n then sees he sindoor n remembers hw jag put sindoor to her n hw she trusts her n throws it in anger 😡 n ask jag y he done this to her , she trusted her n got betrayal n again cries .

Break 

Gauri's room is a big mess , all gifts n pics were lying here n there n she was sitting like a statue n jag calls her n she pics the call n he got relaxed that she picks it up n ask her if she's f9 n reached home safely n she says she's f9 n reached home n never return back n wana live with her parents n also that she hates her n cuts the call , jag was shocked.

Precap: Gauri n Jag meet n gauri told him that she's gudiya n he betrayed her trust twice.

Edited by BhartiKhushi909 - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanx for the update😊

the DS & anandi scene was really cute. so in DS's POV, anandi hugs DS like a monkey😲😆 so DS is really being a sweetheart nowadays. she doesn't want anandi to work in the kitchen & wants anandi to concentrate on her studies so that she can retain DS's prestige in the village... DS has really changed. if jag's truth had come out before the leap then anandi must have completer her bachelor level till now😳 anywayz why to cry over spilt milk🥱

i felt bad for gauri... but now what?😕 as per the article, jag will convince her to marry him & both will return to the haveli...😲 god...but how is that possible?😲 what would be the difference between BV & the other serial then?

but before that plz one slap to jag from gauri's side...is that possible or not😉
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

what a fantastic update👏dadis asaid monkey really😆😆

so stage is set for gauri jag  showdown where jag will manage to convince her and then balle balle shaddi😃
aditiji , dekha maine kaha tha naa😆😆
intruderfast thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vik rocks

thanx for the update😊

the DS & anandi scene was really cute. so in DS's POV, anandi hugs DS like a monkey😲😆 so DS is really being a sweetheart nowadays. she doesn't want anandi to work in the kitchen & wants anandi to concentrate on her studies so that she can retain DS's prestige in the village... DS has really changed. if jag's truth had come out before the leap then anandi must have completer her bachelor level till now😳 anywayz why to cry over spilt milk🥱

i felt bad for gauri... but now what?😕 as per the article, jag will convince her to marry him & both will return to the haveli...😲 god...but how is that possible?😲 what would be the difference between BV & the other serial then?

but before that plz one slap to jag from gauri's side...is that possible or not😉

give him 100 slaps par shaadi kara dooo😃
just hope that jag anandi does not happen againOuch
gaga ho yaa naa ho, it is not a big issue really, but jag andi , big no no

divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: intruderfast

what a fantastic update👏dadis asaid monkey really😆😆

so stage is set for gauri jag  showdown where jag will manage to convince her and then balle balle shaddi😃
aditiji , dekha maine kaha tha naa😆😆

Oyee maine bhi kaha tha ok...😆😆 Ga-Ga ki shaadi ho ke rahegi...I knew it ! now they both can sing "I want your love and I want your revenge, you and me can start a bad romance" 😆 🥳but I am sooo happy 😉
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
div and intruder you guyz are the happiest today. lol Anywayz we all know they will get married and then Gauri will make an entrance and kick their you know whats. 

I just want Anandi out of this

intruderfast thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: divmath

Oyee maine bhi kaha tha ok...😆😆 Ga-Ga ki shaadi ho ke rahegi...I knew it ! now they both can sing "I want your love and I want your revenge, you and me can start a bad romance" 😆 🥳but I am sooo happy 😉

haan re u were very optimistic👍🏼main aadhe time doubt mein tha
wow nice song ab aayega mazaa, gauri bajjayegi haveli mein sabki band aur jaggu ko bhi sudharegi😃
intruderfast thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Suchi-NivReniac

div and intruder you guyz are the happiest today. lol Anywayz we all know they will get married and then Gauri will make an entrance and kick their you know whats. 

I just want Anandi out of this

u know in the afternoon i was kinda tensed ki ab hamare gag ke din khatam aur shaydd ajj ke epi ke baad i will be depressed, par forum pe kyaa mast khushi mili😃😆😆
i think jag will show gauri the letter, phir uska dil pighal jaayega😆😆
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: intruderfast

u know in the afternoon i was kinda tensed ki ab hamare gag ke din khatam aur shaydd ajj ke epi ke baad i will be depressed, par forum pe kyaa mast khushi mili😃😆😆
i think jag will show gauri the letter, phir uska dil pighal jaayega😆😆

dil hai ya icecream🤪😆 
btw guyz don't you think first jag & anandi should get divorced legally before getting jag & gauri together. i don't want anymore mess in anandi's life. shut all the doors that will unite Jaan. CVs plz keep my anandi away from all this nonsense. let her study😃 & let sumitra use the stunts she performed in khatron ke khiladi on her laadesar jag & her new laado bahu gauri... socho socho kitna mazaa ayegaa🤪😆 🤣
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ROFL Vik 

really, I know Pleaseee keeep Anandi away from this Mess!