Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Yeah, sometimes people don't think about the fact that we are five people ourselves, and we're not just bringing things for them. It's okay though. This time bua didn't ask for much. 😆 Over the years she's started to realize it's too much. She doesn't do it out of greed though. I think she just genuinely didn't realize it was kinda a lot to ask. 

My dadi, nana, and nani are simple people. They don't ask for anything. It's really the opposite with them 😆 We are usually asking them, "Do you need this or this or this?" 😆 
Summer3 thumbnail
I remember we used to get a shopping list from relatives.
My mum used to get angry because some asked cash for so many things too.
But New Year period she would normally send something.
Sad that my uncle has already passed away long ago but the wife is still around. He did not care much about his health and sometimes in remote places no medications are available or they do not care. He was younger than my mum. Now even one of his sons has passed away (partly because he never cared much about himself).

Life is strange in less developed areas.

tulipbaby53 thumbnail
My mom also would get irritated when having to pack so much stuff too. We're trying to pack as light as possible, so that we can bring back more stuff. 😆

Yeah, sometimes in general I think some people are not real good about taking care of themselves, but your health is your wealth. If you don't have good health, your life is pointless.
Summer3 thumbnail
My boss calls people in our companies who request for funds as having the "Begging bowl syndrome"
Asking things from another human being lowers us , better ask God as it will raise us. Of course we must be careful n ask the right things.
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
I think it depends on what you're asking from the other person too 😆 Not everything will lower us. Like sometimes asking for advice can help us see things from a different perspective, and that can help us. Sometimes it confuses us more though too 😆
Summer3 thumbnail
Oh that is fine, also when dealing with parents etc.

More X Factor nice

tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Yeah, I already saw the second episode. Even my parents are enjoying it too! They like music stuff and my mom even enjoys the dances too. My dad enjoys the children dancing, but he's not too interested in the adult ones. 😆
Summer3 thumbnail
Yes it was a lot of fun.

Good that I can watch in office when doing nothing.😆
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Yeah, it's good for passing the time, and some of the people are real good. Some of these people are older and are so talented!
Summer3 thumbnail
yes looks like the whole village is taking part., from grandfather to kids.😆

Wonder if Sid Bro is taking part too since show is for professionals.