update soon dear😳😳

Hiee Jalebi🤗

most awaited FF😳

Vil update sooon😉
PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Sidda8

Prashu, I'm thrilled with your ff intro and characters descriptions. I love you so much for writing this tale. Please update soon.So Arpi and Avi are competitors, it will be fun to watch them fight against each other.

Hiee Siddu🤗

They are nt competitors ..bt yeah their businesses will unite them or not...it will dedeidede by their fate😳

theyll fight😆😆😆

Love ya😳
PrashT thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nidhsara

Prashu sweets am so happy to read this...we will all miss GKD...hope the awsome ff's in this forum will keep our memories alive...love ya...continue soon🤗😊

Hey Nidha🤗

Thanks sweets😳

Vil do soon😉

Love ya😳
PrashT thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cuty16

Hye prashu,
the character sketch seems intresting dear will wait for ur update.
Congo on ur first ff dear and i know as ur os ur ff will also be memorable type.

Hieee Rups🤗

After a long time😳

Thanks a tonn😳

Vil update soon

Love ya😳

PrashT thumbnail
Originally posted by: yoga23priya

Updated my post in pg 1 😛

two tip for you hope you don't mind 😳

As a writer you must always remember that you must focus on everyone including small detail of the character present in your story not only main leads 😳

don't think what if someone might like my writing or not just think about person who like your writing and write for them..😊

hope i didn't bored you with my lecture🤣

love you 🤗

Yes teacherji😳

Ill follow your instructions😃

Abt ur prev post on page 1...

U gave me only two gulab jamuns😭😭 I want more😭😆
😭
Love you tooo🤗
Edited by prash_t - 12 years ago
PrashT thumbnail
Hellooo All🤗

Thank you all fr appreciation and encouragement... As I promised Ill continue..😃

So here is my first update😳

It's a bright sunny morning outside, dressed in blazer, shirt and trousers in neutral shade , Arpita is giving presentation on growth of her company Xpress in the past 5 years. In the board room, all the directors are present who are carefully listening to Arpita. Her way of expressing and giving presentation is as always outstanding. She is looking beautiful, few of the employees have crush on her which she doesn't know. They don't even dare to ask her out because she is not friendly with them and has only professional relationship with them. But She is kind. Always encourages her colleagues and subordinates to work properly.  She is so workaholic that she works on Sundays too. Her friend Manjari asks her to come with her to shopping, partying etc etc. but she refuses giving some stupid excuse as she is not all interested. She has her own small world which consists of her dad, her work and Manjari.

After presentation her father Mahesh Chandra Rai calls her to his cabin, Her father said, "Im proud of you, Our investors have confirmed the deal with us. They informed me now. You convinced them. Im really happy. This is the most important project for us. We are investing almost everything in this project as it is our dream project. We have to strive hard to make it successful. Im sure like all projects , we will make it successful."

Arpita-" Don't worry dad. We will make it successful."

MC Rai-" Since we are launching our new mobile CXS2, we have to launch it with the leading mobile service provider in the market- Voice. We have to tie up with them. Our mobile ill have an edge over others. You have to meet the owner of the company and fix the deal. The product is still in its production stage but there is month fr its launch. It has to be launched in every nook and corner of the country."

Arpita-" That's right dad. Ill meet the owner. By the way who is the owner? Ill fix the meeting today itself and If possible meet the person today"

MC Rai-"His name is Avdhesh Singh Thakur" *Im already blushing😆*

Arpita goes to her cabin and asks her assistant to call up the secretary of Avdhesh and fix the meeting. But unfortunately he is not available in the weekends. Her secretary tells her assistant that he does not work on weekends. Hell be available from Monday to Friday.

This irritates Arpita. She thinks " How can his company flourish when the owner is himself not committed to his work!!!! How will we deal with him!!"

Manjari calls Arpita-" Hey Darling, Where were you?? I called you about 10 times. You weren't picking up your cell that's why I had to call you on your office number"

Arpita-" Im sorry Manjari. I had a meeting to attend. Tell me what happened?"

Manjari- " There is a party at Poison. You have to come. It will be fun. Waise bhi, You haven't taken a holiday from ages!!! You need some change Arpi"

Arpita refuses and tells her that she has lot of work to do. Manjari gets disappointed and thinks how to make her normal again!!! She keeps on thinking ways to bring Arpita back to herself!! But when she tries it, she fails almost every time.

At 10 pm, Arpita left the office and reached home. She changes her clothes and haves her dinner. He dad has already slept. She comes in her room and thinks about something deeply and gazes at the moon. She looks at the photograph which she has kept in her drawer. Tears fall down from her baby brown eyes. She closes her eyes for a moment , tries to tear the photo in her hand but cldnt do it.She sleeps crying and thinking about her past. This is her everyday routine. It seems there are no colours in her life after that incident which completely changed her from a chirpy lovely girl to a less-talking and serious girl. Now..She doesn't like jokes. Her condition is only known by Manjari who tries to make her smile always but Arpita's smile doesn't reach up to her eyes. This kills her father the most because like any father , he too wants her daughter to be happy and see her settled in life. He always prays for Arpita. He tries to be with her as much as possible. 😭

Next morning, Arpita was getting ready for office. She opened the door and saw Manjari standing there. She was wearing a maroon coloured salwaar kameez with a big smile on her face.😃

Manjari said-" OMG Arpi!! You are going to office!! Its Sunday!!"

Arpita-" Yes Manjari'There is lot of workload"

Manjari-"Nah ..you are not going anywhere because...'..we are going on a shopping spree today"

Arpita-" Im sorry Manjari..I cant go.."

Manjari-" You wait..!! that's enough'no work today'Uncle (who is having his breakfast) Im taking Arpi out but she is not coming with me.. And as usual giving me some lame excuses. Can I take her out?"

MC Rai-"Yeah Yeah sure sure'.Arpi beta'u need to have proper rest and some good time..Today..Im giving you order to go out with Manjari and I don't want to listen anything"

Manajri-" Thank you uncle'I have had enough Arpi..! You always do what you wish'but not now..I wont agree to what you say'you are coming and that's final Come for me atleast😳!!"

Arpita finally agreed and wore a blue salwaar kameez which fit perfectly well. It showed her perfect figure. She looked extremely gorgeous. Manjari forcefully let Arpita's hair loose. They went in the mall. Arpita went there with a heavy heart. Manjari was continuously speaking but Arpita didn't speak a word. She was lost in her own world when she dashed a handsome young man. They dashed so badly that they both fell down and She fell on him. Their eyes met😍. For a second Arpita was gazing that person but quickly stood up and composed herself. The person too stood up and Arpita shouted him cleaning her dress '"Can't you watch when you walk?" The man was simply staring at Arpita. Arpita-"Mr.,  Im talking to you"

He comes back to reality and says-" Oh Hello beautiful!! It was my mistake .. Im sorry sweetie'I cldnt see such beautiful lady here and dashed you. By the way..you were busy thinking something and failed to watch me"

Arpita- '" Oh Shut up!!!" Arpita took Manjari away who was mesmerized by the hunk and was simply looking at him while she was taken away by Arpita. The Man gave a wink to Manjari

Manjari-" Haayyyee!! Arpi'you saw him?? Gosh'He is a hunk yaar!! By the way..I have seen him somewhere..! I don't remember!! May be in newspapers!! But forget it!! Who is he??"

Arpita-"An Idiot!! Now can we do our own work and stop talking about him..Or else Ill go.."

Manjari-" Fine darling!!! ' lets shop"

*********************End of Chapter 1*************************

I hope you liked it😃

Plz feel free to comment...and hit "like" button if you liked😊

Waiting for your reviewes😊

Edited by prash_t - 12 years ago