Gunahon Ka Devta

FF: New Beginnings? Updtd Chap 12 on pg 37 - Page 28

PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Thank You for liking all the chapters of my FF...

Here is the next update dedicated to the year 2012...😳😳😳

"Oh My God!! Avi, your hands are bleeding. Let me bandage it and why are you getting angry?? We will surely find her" explained Manjari.😊

In the Old Bungalow

Rajveer moved towards her. He came very close to her and whispered in her ears, "You are going enjoy every bit of this night" 🤢and he took off her dupatta. He holds her mouth and she pleaded him while sobbing, "Please let me go...Why you are doing this to me??" 😭

Meanwhile Avdhesh got a call from one of his informers, "Sir, my boy has seen Rajveer taking a girl about five hours ago to the old bungalow at the outskirts of Delhi. It's near highway". Avdhesh quickly took a small gun which he had kept for defense and took a car. Ranvijay said" Manjari.. You be here. You are safe here. Avi, Im coming with you." 👏Avdhesh drove with as much as speed was possible. No Traffic signals, no one and not even God could stop him. There was only one thought in his mind, to save Arpita…, his love from the clutches of Rajveer😡. He overtook all the vehicles which came in his way.😳

In the Old Bungalow

Rajveer raised his voice, "Don't you know Why am I doing this?? I rotted in jail because of you..! My life is ruined because of you..! My father left me in jail because of you.. Do you think Ill let you go after what you did to me? I want your life. I'm going to destroy it as you destroyed mine."

Arpita pleaded," Im sorry for whatever happened." She was feeling weak and wasn't able to respond. Her leg wound started bleeding again. She screamed for help but there was no one to help her out. In that place, there were only two people, one was she and the other was her death. Rajveer continued," And after you... It's the turn of your lovable friend, Manjari. Ill deal with your two other friends.. Will kill them into pieces. How can I forget her, huh?"😡 Arpita immediately replied," You wont do anything to them..Im the culprit. She just saved me". After what was happening to her and what happened in her past, she didn't trust her luck, her life..She went with the flow. She made herself stronger from outside but was actually very weak emotionally. How much ever she tried to gear up her strength, somehow she became weaker. And that's why she broke down in front of Rajveer. Surrendered her as she couldn't fight more.

Meanwhile Avdhesh was still on the way. Speed didn't matter to him, overcoming all the hurdles. He had called up his security men to protect Manjari while they went to rescue Arpita.👏👏👏

Rajveer said lustily, "So, if that's all you want. Then Fine. Ill have you. Before I kill you, let me enjoy this night with you." Arpita tried to move away. She shouted twice,"Help me please". She sensed someone has come….The sensed Avdhesh ahd come… "Avi….. Help me…" This made him angrier Rajveer closed her mouth tightly with the cloth. By then Avdhesh & RV had killed most of Rajveer's men ruthlessly. He didn't spare anyone. His one punch & Rajveer's man went unconscious and started bleeding badly. He had heard Arpita's scream and went towards that direction. 👏👏

Meanwhile Rajveer was ready to attack the. He saw from a small hole that one by one his men were falling down. He didn't had anything to do except kill them on his own. He hid behind the door and when they would open the door, he would shoot them from behind. That's what he had planned. The door opened and he shot two men. He felt sense of relief but when he saw their faces, he was completely shocked. Unfortunately for him, they were his men & he knew he did a big mistake. He sensed someone was behind him; he gave a punch from his elbow.😡 Due to this, Avdhesh's gun fell down. Rajveer and Avdhesh fought. For sometime, Avdhesh looked at Arpita. She was sitting in the corner, completely worn out, bleeding badly, tied up with chains and partial unconscious and looking back at him with tears in her eyes. 😭😭Her condition triggered him to kill Rajveer. There was rage in his eyes, determinacy to remove her tears, to take revenge of hurting her so much. Never had he been so angry. RV carefully went towards Arpita to open the chains of Arpita while Avdhesh dealt with Rajveer. He caught hold of Rajveer's neck & pushed him hard against the wall. In return, Rajveer caught Avdhesh's arms & kicked him on his bare chest (In the fight before Avdhesh & Ranjvijay shirt buttons broke).* Can I drool now?? How can girls stop looking at Avi when he is in bare chest😍😍😍*

They fought like bitter enemies. Rajveer hit badly on Avdhesh's arm badly again and then he punched on Avdhesh's face. He fell down and his mouth bleeded.😡😡😡 Rajveer got the gun & in spilt of second tried to shot Arpita but RV to save her, got the bullet on his leg. Rajveer came towards Arpita & said Avdhesh "So Mr Avdhesh… She is the one for whom you are fighting so much, huh!!!! Baby (looking towards her) your friend is wounded now & now the turn is yours…" 😡😡😡😡Rajveer was about to shoot her when Avdhesh saved her & forcefully took the gun. Rajveer threw Arpita down. Avita's eyes met. For the first time, there was concern in her eyes for him. 😳😳Avdhesh looked at Rajveer, he clenched hid fists& teeth. With anger in his eyes, he punched, kicked him hard again and again. Avdhesh made him fell on the ground through his neck & beat him up on his chest (from his leg) hard enough. 👏👏👏It was so hard that blood came out of Rajveer's mouth. Avdhesh made him stand and gave a final & harder blow on Rajveer's face. By now, rajveer gave up totally & went unconscious. He made RV sit up and carefully put RV and Arpita one by one in his car. Police came there & took Rajveer into their custody.🥳

*************************End of Part 12******************************

Thats all by me...😊

I hope you liked this too😳😳 I know its short... 😭 But from next update there will be different turn😉

Please let me know your views, suggestions and feedback.. Im waiting for them😳

Feel free to comment😳😳😳 and hit 'like ' if you like the part😊😊😊

Edited by prash_t - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

joliefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Mrs.Thakur
Wow wat a start 4 year dear
Wat n action packed Update ;-)
U dsrv biiig round of applouses
Gr8 haan ;)
About UD yap it was short but njyed it ;)
N i m expecting lots of Avita momnts in coming uds ;)
Plz yaar don't give shocks only pleasent surprises
Happy New Year 2 u too
N lots of love n hugs
Muwwwaahhh