•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
was der no live update 2day😕i watched da epi online just nw and it was amazing espesh da last scene wen niru greets hottie he was suprised 😆
and omggg he is sooo cuteee he pinched his arm wen she gave him flowers rofl bechari ko yakeen nahin huwah na😆
and 3rdly omggg niru is mre faster den sarja she held his hand bechara was thrown away and lukd soo scared i was like omggg u cutieee😍so sharmila and scared den wen he held her hand bk and walked away i was like dats a gud ending 2 da story waise 2day was da last epi na?
Zakia dear 🤗... there was no live update because the funny part was episode was available on youtube on thursday night itself.😲... i thought all would have checked.😭... so did not give any live updates... didn't you check the other thread??😊
Originally posted by sujji0609

Zakia dear 🤗... there was no live update because the funny part was episode was available on youtube on thursday night itself.😲... i thought all would have checked.😭... so did not give any live updates... didn't you check the other thread??😊
hey sujjiii🤗huh epi was aired on thursday😕i didnt knw😆nahin dekha koi baat nahin i watched da epi online 😛and den was really confused weather it had ended but wen faizu wrote on fb last epi i was like ohh live update bhi nahin huwah😆nahin kaun sa thread daily epi one?
Originally posted by sana786a

hey sujjiii🤗huh epi was aired on thursday😕i didnt knw😆nahin dekha koi baat nahin i watched da epi online 😛and den was really confused weather it had ended but wen faizu wrote on fb last epi i was like ohh live update bhi nahin huwah😆nahin kaun sa thread daily epi one?
no no dear.😊... thursday was a different episode😛... but imagine channel instead of uploading thursday episode... it uploaded the next day ie friday's episode😆... when that episode had not even hit the tv screen😲... there was another thread created by a member about the video available on youtube so we all checked it before hand😳... but hehehe i also saw it again live on tv...😍❤️

here's the thread
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1692659
Hey sana absolutely what a perfect end to the story but i want more of it! what a beautiful epi it was awesome ugg 😡i want more of hottie ya hottie looked extra hot with his shermila & surprised look even niru looked so beautiful with her green sari ugg CVs i want more of this couple's story i wish they would do PMMKA2 imagine hey😍 ! Edited by bfunofbb123 - 12 years ago
awww meaning its ended
am way back guys watching it on tv
anyways was it good? the ending i mean...
do da fam know the baby is chandu's and about chandu and niru

very abrupt ending...someone tel me inbrief what happened?
Hi Beena di,

It was abrupt ending off course. In the end it was shown, Albela tries to kidnap Niru but she kills him. Sarjaa asks her to keep quiet and tell everyone he killed Albela. Niru confesses to everyone that child is of Chandu and Sarjaa married to her because he made promise to Chandu. Sushila, Maruti and Alka feels guilty and everyone apologies to Sarjaa.

Sarjaa gets imprisonment of 3 years. When he comes out of jail; he is surprised to see Niru came to receive him. Niru accepts him as her husband.
thanks darsh that was complete disaster end...anyway now waiting for kapil's new adventure