Thendral Update: Fri.May 27th

Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks ma Ranu for the lovely update and comments πŸ€—.

Awww T&T scene was so touching. When TA said he was hurt by Thulasi as she yelled at him when he came back to say sorry, she just went to him and forgot everything. It was sooo cute how she kept saying sorry just like TA did with the sms to Deepa πŸ˜ƒ. It was sooo funny when Deepa  said bye bye and Thulasi did not give her any attention...she just ignored 🀣... but Deepa was happy seeing T&T πŸ˜ƒ. Ranu..-no need to ask me, i will do the same, ignoring my sisies for my hubby especially you 🀣...loll noo...just joking πŸ˜›.

Ouchh...TA was too hurt by everyone around him except Thulasi πŸ˜”...i felt bad seeing him crying like a little kid 😭. But could not help, but πŸ˜† when he did hide his face to cry πŸ˜†. But even more sad, when both hubby and wife started to cry 😭. TA's dialogues about badluck were very good. Sorry GW, your Dhosham thing won't work anymore with TA . It was an unseen aapu for his mom. Sigh the SMM miss to see this scene of T&T πŸ˜’. The BGM was very apt for this T&T scene and the hug at the end of the scene was very sweet 😳. Deepak acted really well and Shruti gave again her best today πŸ‘. Deepak was handsome and Thulasi looked very pretty in that red chudi. Hemalatha as always was cutie 😳.

Maapillaiya athu 😲...he looks like Pavi's uncle 🀒. Really pity Pavi πŸ˜”. Padma darling...do one thing, just elope with that uncle like groom 🀒 and leave Pavi and MM alone...ungalukku punniyama pogum...viewers and T&T nimmadhiya iruppanga πŸ˜›...indha serial ennai ipdi ellam nenaikka vechu polambha vechuruchu πŸ˜”.

Is Dharman the spy? πŸ˜•...aama super...looks like he is gonna give TA a job so that he can become BOSS too (Boss of social services, Rajniku ithu porunthutho illaiyao TA ku kandippa porunthum) 😑.

Edited by Gunz. - 12 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks da ranu for the wonderful update..

The T and T scene, a KPO was a good one to watch...
A KPO in a good sense...not the usual that s shown generally...for the first time TA was opening out his mind to a person who really understands his proplems completely and supports him, man TA she s the only one who s very very true to you and whom you can trust completely. Its fine u said, u both shd stand together and solve the issues..but how on earth she s supposed to u know your loan amounts u god from all places...when u say u shd be together u shd have told her completely, which will avoid any complications to both of u...u are again expecting her to understand but u are not doing so...sigh..

Dont kill me for this...i seriously hate when men burst our crying...it was spoiling the mood and it s more annoying...it was same when kanagu, VR cried...and now TA...pls dont make men cry like this...when TA controls his emotions and cries normally it s good..not like this...

But somehow thoug that scene was funny when he closed his face...he later adjusted and controlled and managed and took over the scene well and that was really a good show by deepak...i dunno if he was laughing when he closed his face...
Thulz aka shruthi did a good job today...good job shruthi...

rofl...pavam deepa...she understood that they have to be alone and grinned herself and left...her reaction was same like when people watch T and T together I bet...what say ??...rofl

Sigh..hope pavi does not get into the mess this padma s creating...
The way the stupid groom was lookign at pavi was so irritating and somehow...like we used to feel when the psycho looks at TA...grr...psycho and this groom can marry and keep staring at each other...grr...omg...

Is it again TA s gg into wrong hands...dharman..hope not...let him be a good guy atlest for TA..sigh..

Ta what happd to ur bike...deprived of petrol???...
Sigh...he needs money which s the fuel for his life now and his bike needs fuel too...pls send him to jobbb...a good jobbb and not to ppl who use him again and throw out...plsss
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Ranu for the Wonderful Update plus Comments!!!πŸ˜ƒ

It's a good episode...T&T scene was very touching...dialogs were too good...i am so happy that TA will never ever listen to any dosham nonsenses after his reply to Thulasi today about her raasi..

How did this Padma found this loser groom...him and his looks are so weird and he thinks that he is a model in some photo shoot...apdi oru look🀒...also that grooms family😲...poor Pavi...but i am sure something will stop this marriage.

Dharman meeting TA...i think he is going to offer TA a job...also TA's old manager escaped as he went to another bank.
Janani20 thumbnail
Thank you so much Ranuja ka, for the super duper detailed update! πŸ˜ƒ

Wow, what a scene!!! πŸ‘ Great acting and expressions by Deepak and Shruthi. πŸ‘
No chance for the director to replace this awesome actress, no chance! πŸ˜›
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@tanu - oh yes TA's social service gone waste...sigh...appo bank job enga namma kepomo nu dir sent dharman to different back i guess...rofl...
Mr. K u r so mean...TA bank first class la ellam pass senchurukar nu sollitu...u r not sending him to bank...rofl...
TA must have helped others also in exams probably with answers...romba nallavar aache...sigh...

And btw...mr TA u are still lucky...thats why u are gifted with thulz...dont hide things from her...it will only complicate ur issue and not like u thk...
Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you Ranu for the superb update and the nice side comments! πŸ˜ƒ

It was a good episode indeed. TA asking sorry to Deepa was very nice. It was sweet how Thulasi apologized to him for yelling and hurting him. Deepa was very decent and left both and hubby and wife alone as she knew that TT have to have a heart to heart talk (?!). I liked the smile she gave before leaving. 😳

TA cried like the little boy to his mother, in this situation, he should have told her everything about the loan sharks. It is now T's turn to be a good life partner (she already is) and like a mother to guide him as he seems to loose the balance then and then as he experiences all these  for the first time unlike Thulasi. It was nice to see how Thulasi consoled him and let him him cry on her shoulders. It was sad to see him sinking in self-pity for the first time. Don't worry TA, no one else needs to understand your value, your wife considers you as someone very precious to her, that is more than enough. Like TA told, in TT's world everything is based on love and true affection unlike in Gutter and SQ's world.  But at the same time he has to realise his mistakes and the importance of money in life. I hope, he proves his words to be true. πŸ˜•

Oh Padma, why forcing the innocent little girl into a hell. The groom's looks at Pavi were disgusting. Oh yeah, he would suit psycho more. The groom list for psycho is getting longer like TT's enemies list. Psycho should just pick one and leave TT in peace. πŸ˜›

The particular scene when Deepak closed his face to cry out loud was not that convincing as it did not suit Deepak and neither to TA. I prefer his underplayed emotions, but still it was a good try. But in other parts he did emote really well. πŸ‘πŸΌ And as always Shruti did a great job too. They looked very cute together in that crying scene too. LOL  πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Theiva - 12 years ago
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shubba

The way the stupid groom was lookign at pavi was so irritating and somehow...like we used to feel when the psycho looks at TA...grr...psycho and this groom can marry and keep staring at each other...grr...omg...

Omg Shubba Akka🀣🀣, how did i forget to think this way😲...yes they are a great match..they made for each other in staring🀒...Akka imagine how will it look like if they both stare @ each other all day and psycho can prove her kannala kattina thaali with this guy😑...but i think this groom will run away after seeing our psycho's staring and he will become a saamiyar after that🀒.
Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago
Ranu. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanu.

Omg Shubba Akka🀣🀣, how did i forget to think this way😲...yes they are a great match..they made for each other in staring🀒...Akka imagine how will it look like if they both stare @ each other all day and psycho can prove her kannala kattina thaali with this guy😑...but i think this groom will run away after seeing our psycho's staring and he will become a saamiyar after that🀒.

🀣🀣 Tanu ur too much... πŸ˜› Like Theiva said, there is so much options for namma Psycho to marry... from Joseph, to this PP, to even that Jollu Police officer πŸ˜‰

U know what was worse, the way that PP was leaning on the Koyil wall 🀒 I'm like control urself man! Luckily Pavi's back was turned to him so she escaped his digusting looks 😊 And those loosu paatis were encouragin his behaviour 🀒😑🀒

Luckily TA's oppari was short and so it was more believable but like u guys said, TA's character isn't meant to oppari so much... but it was definitely a very cute KPO. I dunno who was apologizing and who was crying and who was trying to console whom πŸ˜†
TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you for the nice update Ranuja,

T&T scene so cute.😳😳.. !! They way Thulasi went and sat near TA to say sorry was sweet.😳.!! Emotional scenes were done so well and the expressions were very well..πŸ‘β­οΈ.!! Both of them - awesome actingπŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘..!! As you all said TA breaking down like that was not to his character..!! Anyhow dialogs were nice and touching..!! The way Thulasi hugged TA was sweet.😳😳..!!

Deepa was sweet too.😳.!! They way she smiled looking at T&T was so cute..!! Deepa also did a great job with her expressions as usual...!!πŸ‘

What to say about Padma😑..!! What has happened to her.. Is this the way she is showing her paasam towards her daughter..!! She is just thinking to win over MM and Thulasi..But it is Pavi who is going to suffer😭..!! Pavi being nice she should not be the one to suffer for her mom's mistakes..😭!! Padma can suffer by seing Pavi's situation, But that won't be effective as Pavi is really nice... It would be nice if Mohan suffers and through that Padma suffering..!!πŸ˜‰

But nothing to say about the guy(maapalai) and his looks just irritating😑🀒...!!
All your comments about Pshyco and that guy were so nice and funny..!! πŸ˜†
Waiting for the promo...!!πŸ˜•
Edited by TTfan - 12 years ago