GaGa Appreciation Thread -jagya saale sudhar jaa - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago

Ok Neha951000...Just want to let you know...This is a "Ga-Ga Appreciation Thread " , I am sure you know what that means...this thread is only meant to appreciate this pair and nothing else...If you dont like them fair enough...thats your choice...you like Ja-An thats also ok...again as I said its your choice...but we here like Jagya-Gauri a lot...and would appreciate if you could keep Ja-An out of this thread and also stop posting against Jagya-Gauri as I have requested even earlier...So I am requesting you to edit the post and remove all the stuff that you have written against ga-ga and also the ja-an pic...this is not the place for such stuff...you have your own appreciation thread and fan clubs where you can post as many pics as you want of ja-an and also discuss about them...no one has stopped you...

I am sure it wouldnt look good and you would not appreciate if I were to post Ga-Ga pics in your Ja-An fan club or Appreciation thread? would it? Since you wouldnt want to see that happening...I wouldnt want to see this happening here in this thread...

Mods - Will you please look into this matter...I was under the impression that there is a rule which talked about not participating in an appreciation thread if a member doesnt like the pair or actor/actress...If thats the case, then you need to edit the post made by Neha951000...which is just not done ! I take offense at that...
Originally posted by ladybird9

Anmol I am pleased 2 see u celebration GG wedding..and i am lending my moral support to u, and will b on Jagaya's side..given ur explanation tht we cannot promote child marriage by allowing Jagya and anandi 2gather,.which i agreee with u...buttt i have a biggg doubt..which i will ask somewhereelse😊
thanks shivani , very pleased to have ur support,
yes this marriage is actually good 4 the show, it s not only cos my liking towards this pair
but if it helps in conveying the right msg , then why not😊
Not a fan of either JaAn or GaGa, to be honest... par jahan free khana, wahan main hazir ðŸ˜†

guys shaadi kaa time hain thodi masti ho jaaye lets play antakshari😊

i will start,
yahooo, chahe koi muje junglee kahe kehne do ji kehta rahe , hum pyaar ke toofano mein gire hain hum kyaaharien 😊
Edited by intruderfast - 12 years ago
Raat kali ek khwaab me aaye, aur gale ka haar hui... subha ko jab hum neend se jaage, aankh tumhi se char hui... raat kali ek khwaab me aaye, aur gale ka haar hui... ðŸ˜Š
hamein tumse pyaar kitna yeh hum nahin jaan the magar jee nahin sakte tumahaare bina..
Originally posted by intruderfast

thanks shivani , very pleased to have ur support,
yes this marriage is actually good 4 the show, it s not only cos my liking towards this pair
but if it helps in conveying the right msg , then why not😊

my pleasure..😊
ae kyaa bllti tum ae kyaa mein boloon , sun sunaa aati kya kahdal , kyaa karoon aake mein khadala,
arree gumenge firenge naachenge gaayenge aish karenge aur kyaa😊
ab a se bolo
Aaja shaam hone aayi mausam ne li angdaai, toh kis baat ki hai ladaai
tu chal main aayi

@Anmol, yeh kya kar diyaa antakshari is my weaknesss and dekho mei yaha aagaye ufff
Originally posted by ladybird9

Aaja shaam hone aayi mausam ne li angdaai, toh kis baat ki hai ladaai
tu chal main aayi

@Anmol, yeh kya kar diyaa antakshari is my weaknesss and dekho mei yaha aagaye ufff
yeh huyi naa baat😃

imli kaa boota beri kaa baie, imli khatti meethe bair , iss jungle mein hum do sher, chalo jaldi ho naa jaaye der