divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: intruderfast

kuch meetha ho jaaye , some mouth watering halwas

gajar kaa

my fav wheat halwa

raj ka spl, moong dal ka halwa

YUMMM...Anmol...class mein baithe baithe mooh mein paani aa gaya...want all three halwas like right now...stomach growling...and I am drooling...
sonali_dg thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonali_dg

MODERATOR NOTE :

PLEASE DO NOT POST NEGATIVE COMMENTS IN AN APPRECIATION THREAD. THE THREAD HAS BEEN SOLELY CREATED BY FORUM MEMBERS TO DISCUSS THEIR FAVORITE COUPLE. DESPITE REPEATED WARNINGS, SOME MEMBERS FEEL FREE TO DISAPPROVE THESE JODIS (DOESN"T MATTER IF THE JODI IS GOOD OR NOT). FOR ANY CRITICAL OPINIONS ABOUT THE JODIS, THERE ARE SEVERAL OTHER ACTIVE THREADS THAT DISCUSS THIS. PLEASE DO NOT RUIN THE EXPERIENCE FOR OTHER FORUM MEMBERS.

THIS IS THE FINAL WARNING ON THIS TOPIC. ANY MORE NEGATIVE COMMENTS THAT ARE REPORTED WILL HAVE THEIR WARNING LEVEL INCREASED WITHOUT FURTHER NOTICE.

LET'S MAINTAIN THE FRIENDLY ENVIRONMENT IN BV FORUM

THANKS

BV DEV TEAM

Whoa whoa whoa!!  😊  I aint a regular visitor to the BV forum, I came here just to nag my brother Anmol (intuderfast) which I habitually do irrespective of what he says😛 And I specifically addressed the post to him.
Repeated warnings as you have highlighted- I am completely unaware, you may check my posts I am mostly into Uttaran forum! So you might as well consider me a newbie here.  And about the several active threads - as I said before, I am completely unaware of- I came here solely because of Anmol 😊 And if you ask me, in UT forum we do present our difference of opinions, keeping the post very much limited to IF code of conduct, BV forum has different dynamics I believe, which I am no aware of 😊

sonali_dg thumbnail

Originally posted by: divmath

Hi sonali_dg...I know you might not like this couple and have different views...however this thread is meant for people who "Like" this couple...that is Jagya and Gauri and support their marriage...the points that you have made have been discussed up teem times in this forum...albeit in various threads...hence my humble request to not make comments against Jagya or Gauri in this thread...this is just a celebration thread...meant to have "Fun" and "Enjoy" their wedding, you can voice your opinion in other threads, which is open for all...I love Jagya and Gauri and I am all for their relationship...and their wedding...and hence would not like to see or read any negative comments against the couple...

Mods - this is really not done ! when Jagya-Anandi appreciation thread was created...people who did not like them were asked to keep away from the thread...so why isn't the same rule being applied to this appreciation thread?  I want this thread  to be clean and positive...so requesting you to take appropriate action...otherwise there is no point in making Forum rules...if those rules differ for different people...

@ Divyamath- Please dont consider my comment at all 😊 As I have mentioned in my previous comment, my comments were specially for Anmol (intruderfast) and I have clearly addressed him too. Frankly, I didn't know AT threads were not discussion threads, forgive my ignorance also I didnt know people were so sensitive towards their jodi. I also don't know what happened in Jagya and Anandi AT thread- you are free to check my posts, you can count my posts on BV forum.
If negative opinions were kept away from Jagya and Anandi AT, then I would consider that sad too😊 because when there's no counter opinion, what's the whole point of discussion ? How long can you go on appreciating and praising unless there's no point to prove or defend ? Please have a look at the conversation I and Anmol had- complete difference of opinion yet both of us had pleasure to disagree with each other. That's where the fun lies 😛 Please try and understand my point- not that I am going to continue to post here. This was just my point of view to you. Takecare! 😊
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
yaa i can vouch that sonali did not mean any harm 😊
she just came for my sake , so guys pls forget now , mostly its my fault😆
actually in uttaran forum we had appreciation threads but there we used to bash the leads too when they did stupidity
so hamari aisi aadat si ho gayi hain, i also called jagya gadha naa here😆😆😆
ok will adjust to rules here
Edited by intruderfast - 12 years ago
sonali_dg thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

lets agree to disagree, infedility is one of the biggest crime and i dont support it,( good boy 👍🏼😆😆) but here we have to make an exception cos of child marriage, i would have had no prob if instead of j , anandi would have gone out and fallen in love with someone else and left j
bas ab mere upar ande tamtars mat pheknaa🤣buraa naa maana shaadi hain😆

Tu yaha shaadi host kar raha hai aur kisi ko bataya bhi nahi 😡 Kanjoos makhi choos😡😆😆

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
sonali ande nahin maroonga😆tamatar chalega😆😆😆
vaise mein khus\d mein j ko dekhta hoon hehe😆😆isaisliye mujhe woh chora theel lage che
tum logon ko invites dene ki zaroorat hain kyaa tum log bin bulaaye mehmaan ho😛😆😆
yeh formaility ki kyaa zaroorat
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
After ur invitation Anmol I came to chk ur thread but after seeing mod notes in Red bold letter, I scared and Mai to jaldi se khisak liya. Hamare mod kya kam hain danda khilane ke liye Jo yahan khane aaun. Waise enjoy this thread soap me shadi to hone wali nahin 😉 😉 sorry before anybody report me mai khiska yahan se. 😆 😆 😆
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Viewbie Note

Appreciation threads are exclusive for appreciation.

If anybhody doesnt like this wedding please stay away from this thread..

Any negative comment against this marriage found here will be deleted here after.

BV Dev Team
souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Anmol thanks for the invitation😛. Good u r getting 1st hand experience in this marriage. Later u can use this experience for TRAP marriage😉.
Wishing Jagya n Gauri a very happy married life, as long as it lasts.
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: souroj

Hey Anmol thanks for the invitation😛. Good u r getting 1st hand experience in this marriage. Later u can use this experience for TRAP marriage😉.
Wishing Jagya n Gauri a very happy married life, as long as it lasts.

hahaha IF there is a TRAP marriage😉 in the meantime i wanna see gauri's dress!