Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

boredsoul thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I have had these kind of dreams couple of times so can relate to your experience , woke up completely confused coz couldnt ignore what I went through as a dream for it was too real & couldnt accept it as real coz it was a dream
Am I confusing?
boredsoul thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Ramyaks--

I felt like am falling from bed to down down and down long the way lots of times ...

Read somewhere that is the time you go from conscious mind to subconscious mind during sleep
Omnipotent_Taco thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Rapid Eye Movement Sleep

Lucid Dreaming

These two phenomena are the most likely causes of those 'so real it couldn't be a dream' experiences.

I'd recommend the book Exploring the World of Lucid Dreaming to those who are interested. It's a fascinating read.

Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: boredsoul

Read somewhere that is the time you go from conscious mind to subconscious mind during sleep

What we see with the physical eyes is the physical world only. We limit our own selves; the mind is restricted and limited by the senses and not allowed to go beyond.
Summer3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Omnipotent_Taco

Rapid Eye Movement Sleep

Lucid Dreaming

These two phenomena are the most likely causes of those 'so real it couldn't be a dream' experiences.

I'd recommend the book Exploring the World of Lucid Dreaming to those who are interested. It's a fascinating read.

Yep will try it out.
dazzlingflora thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
well,i often see my duplicate in my dream...i'm describing one of my dream...one night i saw that i was in my school...suddenly my friend told me how can you be twice at different place at a time...i went back home and was drinking water...infront of filter there was semi transparent glass where i saw 2 reflection of mine...then i look back i saw another me but she looked more devilish,furious,deadly, than me...she just wanted to come near me...i ran out of that place as soon as possible...but she also followed me i ran to my mother... That duplicate only wanted to kill me not anyone else...my mom chanted some lines from our holy script and then fire a wood and keep chanting that and wanted to make that spirit out of that place...than after getting she went out...i fainted...all that i said it was in a dream...i often see such thing in dream.i also see my family members duplicate...why this happen to me...
Summer3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dazzlingflora

well,i often see my duplicate in my dream...i'm describing one of my dream...one night i saw that i was in my school...suddenly my friend told me how can you be twice at different place at a time...i went back home and was drinking water...infront of filter there was semi transparent glass where i saw 2 reflection of mine...then i look back i saw another me but she looked more devilish,furious,deadly, than me...she just wanted to come near me...i ran out of that place as soon as possible...but she also followed me i ran to my mother... That duplicate only wanted to kill me not anyone else...my mom chanted some lines from our holy script and then fire a wood and keep chanting that and wanted to make that spirit out of that place...than after getting she went out...i fainted...all that i said it was in a dream...i often see such thing in dream.i also see my family members duplicate...why this happen to me...

Ah you need to go under hypnosis to check out on the duplicate.

Unless you have been reading too many of these things.
Next time  confront the other "you" bravely. YOu will find that she does not exist.
Summer3 thumbnail

Recently one of my cats who was unwell and had to be dripped everyday did not come home. Apparently it had gone somewhere to pass away quetly.

I did feel sad for it.

Last night I had a dream. I clearly heard a mew and realized it came from a corner. I recognized the sound and saw the cat mewing from behind some boxes. I said "So you have come back !"

I woke up later to realise that it was a "visit" from the departed cat.
I have never dreamt of cats before eventhough I have had several at my place over the years.

May his soul find everlasting bliss.