Uravugal May 30 - June3 Updates in Pg1 & Discussions - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
soon I will post new title song scenes...

About Murugan...I guess the following:
He wants to make Rajendran a bgger and then he will return to his own family with his mom and brother...nu ninaikiren...!! right now he is playing a drama of hating his famaily...what say makkals?
Originally posted by atina

soon I will post new title song scenes...

About Murugan...I guess the following:
He wants to make Rajendran a bgger and then he will return to his own family with his mom and brother...nu ninaikiren...!! right now he is playing a drama of hating his famaily...what say makkals?

Thanks for the update Atinama.

That is exactly his plan to get the 85 lakhs money from Rajendran. He even tells that(Talks to himself) few times.
Thanks for the updates and pictures atina..

Mugs gone nuts.. Poor Chithu is made the bali aadu all time..
Thanks Shree and Atina - awww, intha Aattathukku Roja varalai..
avalai vittudunga...aama sollitta
Thanks Shreenithi & Atina

2 marriage senjukittaa 2 wives kaaranthaan Mugs.  andha peon sonnaalum sollaattiyum adhaan truth.  When this Chitra and Visa were troubling you for another kalyanam - appO vittrikkavENdiya adi idhu... too too late. 
Thanks Atina.

Chithra would have moved back because periyavanga kaal-la vizharaanga... idhukku weekend suspenseaa...ennalaamO paaththuttOm...PILS gold medallist paththui engaLukku theriyaadhaa...
thanks for the updates
Atina 🤗 back with pictures. thanks so much

what a wife.👏 first to be happy for getting a slpa from her husband.

no one is thinking about Chitra's life. All cares only about Swetha and baby. pavam chitra.
hope Chitra doesn't take any stupid step again. this Mugu started swinging between Swetha and Chitra. hope his loves for Chitra stays till the end.