Priya will change Ram's style of living

Posted: 12 years ago
By watching the promos of saabzi buying and  even the snoring or his outlook on life and love and romance

I have a feeling Ram was  quite a laid back person on his personal front .. Had a lot of people who  would do things on his beck and call...

Priya on the other hand is  very down to earth and a self made person and always making sure she does things or makes things like do it your self types ..

So people poles apart will meet and  as they behind every successful man there is a women so even though Ram is successful there is some thing which he may lack and Priya will complete it ..

So there would be a balance in such situations...

Looking forward to such areas shown in a more broader dimension...

I agree, that would be nice. At the same time, I would love Ram to make Priya feel special. They should complement each other in the best possible way and I hope the creatives give us some beautiful scenes where this is shown. I would love to see a normalcy in their relationship, unlike the usual BT scenarios.
Its going to be interesting..
I think bth are adamant in their own way ..Ram shows it well while Priya will use her own sweet way to  change him

Priya will know what love is and how to make a person show appreciation in a softer way and this will make Ram realize that the otherside of the fence is truly green !!!

Ram's attitude and his rules for himself and people around him may be marked his way, but Priya will defiantly change to suit both of them..
This attitude of hers may make him fall in love with her !

Love after marriage will have a good edge over love marriage if scenarios are well shown
It would be great to see some sweet scenes between them, where both help each other explore different sides of each other and complete each other.
really looking 4ward... it'll be gr8πŸ˜ƒ
can't wait to see what has this two got to offer us all and I hope whatever they have got is good cos it's surly looking good in all of the Promo I have seen so far.
Indeed Shanthi, agree with you on all counts. this show has already intrigued and piqued my interest, with beautifully executed promos, that cleary defines the characters and their very essence.
Waiting eagerly for the D day.
 by watching promos of shows   i  see a good  bonding between  both of them and both understand to  one another's feeling..
  really looking forward to watch it...
true Shanti...

the way he(Ram) got embarrassed by the snoring video & her reaction when he says "mujhe toh laga tha swaad khana banane wale ke haatho mei hota hai"...

seriously...😍😳mar jawaa...

they r older than the other leads in other shows, but there is a freshness in their jodi, crispness in their dialogues & are both so easy on the eyes!!
It would be a fun show if it was like 'you tarzan me jane...I am going to mend your jungli ways...' Then we would get light moments, entertainment of tussle between the leads and creeping romance...mind you some sprinklings of those wild rides in the sky as tarzan swings from tree to tree would be heart stoppers for Priya.  That is Priya needs some jiya dharak..jiya dharak moments now and then...