Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo

Band Baja Barat with Dolly-indya.com

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Band Bajaa Baaraat with Dolly Bindra
Natasha Coutinho/Hill Road Media

The hunt for Ratan Rajput's groom- Ratan Ka Rishta on Imagine TV begins tonight. The show will have some famous names from TV as Ratan's guests and the list includes Dolly Bindra, who will play the role of Ratan's sister and guardian. We speak to Dolly as she reveals about her experience on the show.
Showing 1 of 7 images Previous    Next

What do you think about the concept of a swayamvar?
The concept is great and I am sure that it will be a beautiful experience for Ratan. She is lucky to be a part of this show where she will get to select her ideal life partner.

What kind of relationship do you share with Ratan?
In Ratan Ka Rishta, I am Ratan's guardian. I was handed over the responsibility to look after her and help her to select her perfect match. Ratan got emotional after meeting me and I treated her like a younger sister.

As a sister, what advice did you give her?
I advised her about things I personally believe in. I told her to be careful while selecting her Mr. Right and to make proper inquiries about his family. I reminded her that once she marries a guy, she will see his face every morning, so she should be very careful while making a decision. [laughs]

Tell us about your look in the show?
My designer Shabana Khan created my pink lehenga for the show. The outfit and jewelry was of my choice. The end result was mind boggling. I have to say even Ratan is looking amazing in the show.

Share a memorable moment from Ratan Ka Rishta?
The most memorable moment was my meeting with the prospective grooms. I grilled them and their expressions made me laugh. I tried my best to find out every important detail from them and I was so tired by the end of it, I could not sleep for two nights.

How was the experience of interacting with the prospective grooms?
The experience was good. I asked questions that any concerned family member would ask the boys, like details about their family background and how they can guarantee that they will keep Ratan happy. Also Ratan is a celebrity and will return home late from shoots and parties, so whether they are okay with her lifestyle.

Who are your favourites among the grooms and why?
The South Indian guy Suresh is my favourite. The reason is because he does not know what he wants in life and I found that really funny (laughs).

Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago