Balika Vadhu

BV - May 30th 2011 - Written Update

iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Here's a short update for today.

Jagat calls Gauri. She answers and tells him she is never returning to Mumbai and never wants to see him and hates him. Jagat is shocked and wonders if Gauri knows his truth, but refuses to accept this to have happened. He keeps calling Gauri repeatedly, who doesn't answer and keeps crying.

In the morning, Gudiya's mother knocks on her door. Gauri quickly cleans up her room and opens the door. In spite of forcing, she refuses to eat anything and wants to be left alone. Gauri's mother thinks something is wrong, but Gauri's father consoles her, but looks worried himself

In Jetsar, school headmaster comes to the haveli with application etc for Anandi's medical entrance test. Everyone seems excited. DS tells Sumitra and Gehna to not let Anandi do any work and to call her instead if they need help (awww). B&B remember their childhood days experimenting in the kitchen.

Gauri remembering her times with Jagya near a lake as Jagya approaches her

Precap : Gauri says Jagya has cheated her twice and reveals that she is Gudiya. Jagya is shocked.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

piscesmini thumbnail
Thanx for a quick update...๐Ÿ‘

Hope the same precap wont be shown until the end of the week...
andv thumbnail
Thanks for the update.

Slow slow drag episode! The only thing worth watching was Jaitser. So finally they are moving towards A giving her medical entrance exams. It was a welcome change to see some smiling faces in the haveli.
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanx a lot for the update๐Ÿ˜Š

nothing much happened today they dragged the GaGa story too much with gauri's flashbacks๐Ÿฅฑ

the only exciting thing was as andv said the Jaitser scene๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ It was indeed great to see everybody in the haveli smiling & having their own parts of jokes๐Ÿ˜ƒ So anandi will be giving her medical entrance exams soon It was such a relief when DS told sumitra & gehna to let anandi study & if they're unable to do the household chores then she'll help them๐Ÿค— It was really so sweet when bhairon said that even he'll willing to help in the kitchen๐Ÿ˜ It was really good to see such a pleasant environment๐Ÿค—

But for how long will this happiness last now? Gaga will be entering the haveli soon after getting married๐Ÿคข So shameless of jag to go back even though bhairon has already disowned him. I don't want any obstacles now in anandi's studies Will anandi be able to concentrate on her studies if Gaga comes to live there

btw the million dollar question is left...if anybody could answer it plz. jag has no money left with him that he had to borrow from his friend for his fees then where did that jeep come from?๐Ÿ˜• is that his jeep or not?๐Ÿ˜• how did he know gauri's exact location that she would be sitting nearby the lake throwing stones in the lake?๐Ÿ˜• i'm seriously confused... ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by vik rocks - 12 years ago
abi71 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
THANKS FOR THE UPDATE I LIKED THE DS MELLOWING SCENE'S AND WANTING ANANDI TO TAKE HER MEDICAL ENTERANCE EXAM . PRECAP I HOPE WILL BE SHOWN TOMORROW AND THAT THE SERIAL STARTS TO PICK UP OTHERWISE IT WILL DRAG ON . ALSO DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THERE IS ANOTHER LEAP AND THEY SHOW ANANDI HAS BECOME A DOCTOR
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Anandi got her entrace exam forms ,hopefully she will focus on studies .
But in the promos airing for saturday episode there is a puja (for anandi's exams?) and a car comes in, so iam already apprehensive something major will happen to again dash our hopes.๐Ÿค”...Not again CVs๐Ÿ˜ก ...let this girl finally  finish her studies ..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...

Jagya gauri scenes were shot well but how did he manage to reach her right on the riverside if he is visiting her village for the first time.๐Ÿคช.
The thulsidas doha at the end was so true-the knots in this relationship will show up soon...๐Ÿค”
pjyo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vik rocks

btw the million dollar question is left...if anybody could answer it plz. jag has no money left with him that he had to borrow from his friend for his fees then where did that jeep come from?๐Ÿ˜• is that his jeep or not?๐Ÿ˜• how did he know gauri's exact location that she would be sitting nearby the lake throwing stones in the lake?๐Ÿ˜• i'm seriously confused... ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ณ

yeah, i too was wondering " Fees bharne ke paise toh hai nahi but jeep mein yahan tak aane ke paise mil gaye"๐Ÿ˜ฒ
,๐Ÿ˜‰zaroor kunda tai kii pocket maar lii hogii issne...๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by pjyo - 12 years ago
andv thumbnail
@vickrocks, I was also confused about the whole scene. I wonder if that is a dream sequence coz it was so abrupt and did not make any sense. If it is a dream sequence and she marries him without revealing she is Gudiya then that will be a bigger twist. I feel suffocated with all this twisted episodes.๐Ÿ˜†

And like you pointed out from where did he get the money. He doesn't have money so how is he going to finish his studies or for that matter survive in Mumbai with a NEW wife? So making it convenient for himself he may return to his village.

BTW you can call me Anita
Edited by andv - 12 years ago
andv thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pjyo

yeah, i too was wondering " Fees bharne ke paise toh hai nahi but jeep mein yahan tak aane ke paise mil gaye"๐Ÿ˜ฒ

,๐Ÿ˜‰zaroor kunda tai kii pocket maar lii hogo issne...๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿคฃ iske saath tho kuch bhi possible hein. Lekin Kunda tai tho double vasooli karegi.

I have not seen the promo but this is not going to be good, when it comes to A then she has to keep suffering. this is a little too much from the CV's side. For all you know they getting married and coming back to live in the haveli may force A to go to finish her studies in some city. I hope she is far away from this J and the big drama that's on its way to do something to stand on her own feet and hold her head high.

pjyo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: andv

๐Ÿคฃ iske saath tho kuch bhi possible hein. Lekin Kunda tai tho double vasooli karegi.

I have not seen the promo but this is not going to be good, when it comes to A then she has to keep suffering. this is a little too much from the CV's side. For all you know they getting married and coming back to live in the haveli may force A to go to finish her studies in some city. I hope she is far away from this J and the big drama that's on its way to do something to stand on her own feet and hold her head high.

yeah dadisa ki thijori saaf karr saktha hai toh kunda tai  ki kyon nahi..beimaani mein Phd hai Dr jagat..๐Ÿ˜‰..๐Ÿ˜†
oh i didnt find the promo or i would have posted for you guys..it begins with anandi jagya flashback scenes then jagauri romance,then jagat in hospital bed saying 'i was forced into marriage'...Then havan at haveli -must be for praying for her exams,but then the car arrives...Iam wondering if it's bade papa arriving at haveli with gauri's parents after knowing all truth...๐Ÿค”.
Whatever happens with jaGauri(i don't care)  but hope anandi focuses on studies (I  dont trust these CVs๐Ÿ˜ก )  and gauri can turn jagat's life to hell...๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Edited by pjyo - 12 years ago