2 reasons ekta is here today

Posted: 12 years ago
I am so so excited. 
11 years ago, i started watching 1 show and that one show lead me to watch another show and than another and before i knew it , i was hooked to indian soaps. 

Now that show was AMAZING! the cast was wonderful, it was clean for the family and has amazing story to keep me hookied.

yes , 11 years ago i fell in love with ekta kapoors work and for all the people who hate her etc etc etc, guess what, i am stil here and eagerly awaiting her next show. 

now that show was Ghar ek Mandir. the show introduced me to actors like aman verma and ram kapoor. i never could tear myself away from tv when that show was on.

and i got hooked onto kyunki and kahani. and i fell in love with sakshis portryal of a strong house wife, a friend and a sister. (watching kiran in a non comic role was great too). 

so, 11 years later, two people who paved the way in this industry are coming together, i think this is the most ground breaking thing to ever happen. if you asked if i would ever see ram and parvati in a show together like this, i would have said no. but here they ARE!!!

EEEKSSS!!! i am so excited for todays episode~~~!!!!
What time is the show ?

fst time i had watched ekta 's shows kyonki saas bahu and  KGGK  nearly 11 years ago and both these  shows attracted and enthralled me to the core  .  from then i like sakshi  for her simplicity and acting as she is versatile  actress and gives her best , during that time i followed some eps of  ghar  ek mandir and i liked ram kapoor too...
I have been watching her show for the past 8 years.

she and her team have drive me up the wall and have also make very very happy.

her show has giving me sweet dream and beautiful nightmare.

a lot of her jodis has work for me and only little hasn't.

even though her shows and storyline does get out of hands, I will always pick Ekta shows over any other PH any day and at any time.

because I know if she put her heart and soul to it she knows how to pick talent and create wonder.

I have watched KaSAM sE  from the begining .. I had only Zee TV and  I watched the leaps also only towards the end I stopped..
I watched even KIT it was awesome Daam sony they axed it !!

So I hope BALH goes on for a long time !!
 begining of her shows   is always  great but ending gets horrendous just because of   unnecessary leaps..
I think BALH should go with a good pace and should touch details of  a couple of this age..
Also  they shud show Ram and Priya meeting here and there  but then ultimatly getting married
I hope the reason is valid that he is crossing the wedding line age and  she  would'nt mind commiting to  this man
Then start of their track !!
Edited by shanti05 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by julle1234567890

I am so so excited. 
11 years ago, i started watching 1 show and that one show lead me to watch another show and than another and before i knew it , i was hooked to indian soaps. 

Now that show was AMAZING! the cast was wonderful, it was clean for the family and has amazing story to keep me hookied.

yes , 11 years ago i fell in love with ekta kapoors work and for all the people who hate her etc etc etc, guess what, i am stil here and eagerly awaiting her next show. 

now that show was Ghar ek Mandir. the show introduced me to actors like aman verma and ram kapoor. i never could tear myself away from tv when that show was on.

and i got hooked onto kyunki and kahani. and i fell in love with sakshis portryal of a strong house wife, a friend and a sister. (watching kiran in a non comic role was great too). 

so, 11 years later, two people who paved the way in this industry are coming together, i think this is the most ground breaking thing to ever happen. if you asked if i would ever see ram and parvati in a show together like this, i would have said no. but here they ARE!!!

EEEKSSS!!! i am so excited for todays episode~~~!!!!
u r so right...who can forget ghar ek mandir...i remember i was so young and my parents would tell me to take rest during after noon or not switch on tv because everybody used to be taking rest...i would just sit near the tv and watch the entire episode on such low volume...then came kasam se...loved jai walia in it...Ram Kapoor always brings out freshness in his character and its is so great to watch him on screen. Well Honestly i havenot watched kggk so long but i like sakshi's acting...It will great to see them together...Ekta's casting for serials have always been perfect and have always clicked...whether it is angad kripa or jai bani or mihir tulsi...many more...
 hope that  this concept of show will work and go super hit ...
no matter how mch ppl bash her... no doubt TV is still copying her styles...but none can create sch beautiful shows nd jodiz like her... those characters which ppl still REMEMBER... like Tulsi,parvati,prerna,Kashish,Sujal,Mihir etc...even her negative characters were awesum... Edited by -Sidra- - 12 years ago