Posted: 12 years ago
           NORANI DEAR
            MISSING YOU

WITH LOVE KALIKA.

Edited by kalika.j - 12 years ago
Originally posted by vinolya

Dear Norani,

Dear Vin, I miss you also and I missed Rumi and Shankar too.
@ Norani, we all miss Rumi and Sankar.But still I have hope they will come back.
Originally posted by kalika.j

@ Norani, we all miss Rumi and Sankar.But still I have hope they will come back.

Dear, Shankar came back and I am still waiting for Rumi.

Norani, Pls do watch these VMs that I have posted and comment on it... pls...

Vin dearie : Sorry, my late reply. To tell you the truth, I have been watching all the videos you posted regularly on my PC. Still can't get thru memorable Simbhi scenes. There are a few more videos that I like. Hope to see Smriti pairing with Neil once again.
Originally posted by norani

Vin dearie : Sorry, my late reply. To tell you the truth, I have been watching all the videos you posted regularly on my PC. Still can't get thru memorable Simbhi scenes. There are a few more videos that I like. Hope to see Smriti pairing with Neil once again.
I didnt get you.. dear 😕

I didnt get you.. dear 😕

He he he ... after reading back what I wrote, I am as you dear 😕 but later on 😆. Okay, let me rephrased it.
What I meant is ... I watched all Simbhi scenes regularly on my PC and that includes all the VMs that you have posted here. They are worth watching because I like their jodi and their love story and I also feel Simbhi's chemistry is better than Gulsar's. Just my POV ... and thank you for downloading the VMs here ...
Originally posted by norani

He he he ... after reading back what I wrote, I am as you dear 😕 but later on 😆. Okay, let me rephrased it.
What I meant is ... I watched all Simbhi scenes regularly on my PC and that includes all the VMs that you have posted here. They are worth watching because I like their jodi and their love story and I also feel Simbhi's chemistry is better than Gulsar's. Just my POV ... and thank you for downloading the VMs here ...

yes..Kesar-Gulaal chemistry is good in some extent...but simbhi was perfect...RAKSHA  has sent me DVD with all her simbhi creation's...i downloaded few from here too...i too watching those videos when i have free times within my working rush...it makes me comfort all the time...  
Now where is everyone ? it seems that I will be here alone and day dreaming that everybody will come back for the reunion ... don't know for how long I will be waiting ... until somebody comes 😔 ðŸ¥±