Karol Bagh Family Reunion! - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by vinolya

Thanks to Shankar for yummy delicious food !!!!!😊

Norani, Hehehehehehehehe... Iam the first to have it & Btw why did you have to run away ??? Should have enjoyed with me na... Hmmm... "utterly butterly delicious" Iam enjoying it... πŸ˜ƒ 

@Shankar : Why dear you bring all those food when I am not around? πŸ˜” I have been waiting for so long. But its ok, I am here now πŸ˜ƒ but there is not enough drinks for all of us 😲. You should have bring more jugs of water.
@Dear Vin : Not fair !!! You eat first without waiting for me. I ran away because my stomach hurts. Not going to the toilet πŸ˜† but got to find food for us to eat. Okay, okay let me taste Shankar's food although I am already half fulled with Malaysian food.
Originally posted by chweetu

Hi everyone...sorry...I am late...I am missing 12/24 Karol Bagh like hell..trying to releive myself..watching Gulaal...cos Neil Bhatt is there...na..I will try to be active...here...also..still missing smiriti like anything...when we will be able to see her again..onscreen😭..

@Rumi...thanks for reminding me...😊
@shankar..thank you for the thread..πŸ‘

Welcome back dear. I assume you don't want to part from Abhi and that's why you are at Talsagra πŸ˜ƒ . Anyway you came back safely and enjoy your time here before you go hopping back to see Neil aka Abhi aka Kesar.
As always missing Smiriti aka Simi aka Chweetu πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by norani

Welcome back dear. I assume you don't want to part from Abhi and that's why you are at Talsagra πŸ˜ƒ . Anyway you came back safely and enjoy your time here before you go hopping back to see Neil aka Abhi aka Kesar.
As always missing Smiriti aka Simi aka Chweetu πŸ˜‰

hey...norani...thank you dear...for d warm welcome..😳
U got me right..ha...dont want to part with Abhi...so hooked to Gulaal..😊
But missing dat sweet Abhi..n romance of Simbhi...πŸ˜‰
n dont refer me as simi...I will not be able to control myself...from shedding tears...😭..Just kidding..ha..πŸ˜†
Well...I was relieved after Smiriti has launched her..blog...But she was missing now a days..😭...But sincerely...cant give her place to anyone else..😳

Edited by chweetu - 12 years ago

@Shankar : Why dear you bring all those food when I am not around? πŸ˜” I have been waiting for so long. But its ok, I am here now πŸ˜ƒ but there is not enough drinks for all of us 😲. You should have bring more jugs of water.
@Dear Vin : Not fair !!! You eat first without waiting for me. I ran away because my stomach hurts. Not going to the toilet πŸ˜† but got to find food for us to eat. Okay, okay let me taste Shankar's food although I am already half fulled with Malaysian food.
Ok..Ok.. dear Noraniji, calm down, Iam back with same energyπŸ˜ƒ... but whenever Iam here sab vanish ho jaathe hain..😭 btw, how was the food... I had a nice time 😊 here though I was alone πŸ˜‰   
some more
Edited by -Shankar- - 12 years ago
Where is everyone ??? So.. boring πŸ₯± πŸ˜” πŸ€”

Bring some Malaysian food dear...I am waiting... πŸ˜³

Thanks a lot Shankar..for the foods n drinks..πŸ˜›
Hai friends here is my party for you all, please enjoy .

hope all are enjoy food.Norani waiting for your special Malaysian food.

Edited by kalika.j - 12 years ago