Posted: 12 years ago
thank u kalika ji.
mmm... yummy
norani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dear friends,
Sorry !!!
@Dear Vin : You feel bored? That is why  I signal you to play hide and seek (wants to be childish a little bit) 😛. I went to hide for you to find me. Maybe you didn't understand my signal. I was waiting for you but you never came. At last feel 🥱 and fell asleep. 
@Shankar : Thanks dear for the food although its cold 😃 because it came late to the right venue. Thank you too for the extra drink. At first I thought of going to suffocate without sufficient water.
@Dear Chweetu : Don't you cry, this is our reunion and we got the hak to be happy  here. Yes, nobody can replace our darling Simi ❤️.
@Rumi and Kalika, dears : For sure I will bring Malaysian food but a bit later. Got to go and cook 😃 😆.
Edited by norani - 12 years ago
vinolya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: norani

Dear friends,
Sorry !!!
@Dear Vin : You feel bored? That is why  I signal you to play hide and seek (wants to be childish a little bit) 😛. I went to hide for you to find me. Maybe you didn't understand my signal. I was waiting for you but you never came. At last feel 🥱 and fell asleep. 

Yes I did feel bore without you and all my friends here...
oh...oh...oh... I really didnt understand your signal yaar.. really... sorry for that. You should have explained it to me like a teacher na, only then I would have understood 😆 hahahahahahahaha...
vinolya thumbnail
Dear Friends,
Yaar this getting highly irritated 😔... I mean Iam not able to upload pictures on this thread, ie, am not aware about uploading pictures here on IF and that makes me cry... cry & cry 😭... somebody needs to tell me that... anyone... Rumi, Kallikaji, Norani, Shankar... anyone ???? Pls...  Thanks !!!!!
chweetu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
hey norani,

I've stopped crying..n trying to b a good girl...n hoping to see smiriti soon..😳..n me also waiting for d Malaysian food..😊

Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: vinolya

Dear Friends,

Yaar this getting highly irritated 😔... I mean Iam not able to upload pictures on this thread, ie, am not aware about uploading pictures here on IF and that makes me cry... cry & cry 😭... somebody needs to tell me that... anyone... Rumi, Kallikaji, Norani, Shankar... anyone ???? Pls...  Thanks !!!!!

Please don't cry yaar...its very simple...😊

You can use insert image option..or simply use this format (remove spaces)

[I M G] image link [/I M G]

vinolya thumbnail

Rumi, I tried but I couldn't 😭 ... can you tell me little more clear ????

Edited by vinolya - 12 years ago
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: vinolya

Rumi, I tried but I couldn't 😭 ... can you tell me little more clear ????

If the image is in your PC..then first upload it in any image sharing site like www.imgur.com or imageshake etc...then post that link on IF using this format (don't forget to remove spaces) or use insert image option...and if you want to post image directly from web then simple use this format or use insert image option just left side of emoticon option...😊

[IM G] image link [/ MG]

vinolya thumbnail
Edited by vinolya - 12 years ago