Karol Bagh Family Reunion! - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by -Rumi-

If the image is in your PC..then first upload it in any image sharing site like www.imgur.com or imageshake etc...then post that link on IF using this format (don't forget to remove spaces) or use insert image option...and if you want to post image directly from web then simple use this format or use insert image option just left side of emoticon option...😊

[IM G] image link [/ MG]

Rumi,
My chweeet friend.. just look at my previous post... HURRAAAYYY !!!!!!!!! Iam sooo happpyyy  

So Norani thats for you... How issshhh it ❓ ❓ ❓
Btw Norani,
Thats sea food... hope you would like it, If not pls let me know...
@Sweet Chweetu : I am still in the midst of cooking because I am not an expert 😆 😆. So you  have to wait until I am done. Your wish for Smriti is the same as mine 😃.

@Vin, dearie : Next time, I'll give you a very very clear signal. Your seafood dishes are really great and I  ❤️ seafood esp the tiger prawns . For this one occasion permit me to eat all. Do you me to do that? Hope my cholesterol level is not in the danger zone. Yours is hahaha and mine is he he he ... 😆
Originally posted by vinolya

Rumi,
My chweeet friend.. just look at my previous post... HURRAAAYYY !!!!!!!!! Iam sooo happpyyy  

So Norani thats for you... How issshhh it ❓ ❓ ❓

So finally you did it...😃🥳

oooh! luv seafood... haven't had in a long time.
n i have good news to share with u all...
I am valedictorian ( so happy =] ) 😃
Originally posted by norani

@Sweet Chweetu : I am still in the midst of cooking because I am not an expert 😆 😆. So you  have to wait until I am done. Your wish for Smriti is the same as mine 😃.

hey norani..dear u referred me as sweet chweetu..oh I have to take..extra care of my..sugar levels...😆..dats so sweet of u...n please take..ur time..to bring d food..me..wating..😎

@vinolya...lovely food...n please leave..those tiger prawns..only for me..I swear i will not touch..anything else..😳

Edited by chweetu - 12 years ago
Originally posted by -Shankar-

oooh! luv seafood... haven't had in a long time. n i have good news to share with u all...

wow...👏 congrats...🥳

So soon you will be Doc Shankar na...😛

Edited by -Rumi- - 12 years ago
Originally posted by -Shankar-

oooh! luv seafood... haven't had in a long time.
n i have good news to share with u all...
Thank You !!!!
Btw, my treat was for one and all present here... sorry for not that mentioning earlier..

And Congratulations for being such an outstanding student 😊 
Thanks Norani you liked it...
Ya, sure  you can have the tiger prawns and pls do share it with chweetu also... 😃 
I too love tiger prawns.. 😃
Edited by vinolya - 12 years ago
 @ chweetu, thanks... ya sure... but this time pls do share it with Norani also...😊
Next time I shall provide you all with unlimited supply of sea foods... 😆   
Edited by vinolya - 12 years ago