12/24 Karol Bagh

Karol Bagh Family Reunion! - Page 7

chweetu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: vinolya

@ chweetu, thanks... ya sure... but this time pls do share it with Norani also...😊

Next time I shall provide you all with unlimited supply of sea foods... πŸ˜†   

hey vinolya..hmmm...sharing..ok for dis time...only ha..I will wait for ur unlimited  supply of Tiger prawns..😊

Edited by chweetu - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vinolya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chweetu

hey vinolya..hmmm...sharing..ok for dis time...only ha..I will wait for ur unlimited  supply of Tiger prawns..😊

Ohhh Yes... sure chweetu... done... πŸ‘πŸΌ...
norani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dear friends,
So finally I am here now. Feeling exhausted after long hours of cooking πŸ˜†. I present to all of you my Malaysian food hot from the oven, stove. electric cooker, induction cooker and whatever name it may refer to.
Since Malaysia is a blend of multiracial society (Malay, Chinese, Indian, Eurasian, Thais, Arabs, Pakistanis, Bangladeshis, Afghan, Viets, Japs,Koreans etc etc - can't mentioned all of them here ), I have tried to cook all but I can't although I wanted to πŸ˜ƒ. No one is helping me, he he he ...

Edited by norani - 12 years ago
vinolya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OMG !!!!!! Norani... Thanks a lot !!!!!!! This is a luxurious treat... πŸ˜ƒ... well done πŸ‘πŸΌ... I don't know from where to start but then Im loving it... hahaha hehehehe... Again am alone here enjoying the food 😳 πŸ˜³
chweetu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
hey norani..dear..,

Awesome..food...thank you..so much for d wonderful..food..😊

Edited by chweetu - 12 years ago
norani thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vinolya

OMG !!!!!! Norani... Thanks a lot !!!!!!! This is a luxurious treat... πŸ˜ƒ... well done πŸ‘πŸΌ... I don't know from where to start but then Im loving it... hahaha hehehehe... Again am alone here enjoying the food 😳 πŸ˜³

I am here dear. You can't see me because I am hiding to see who is going to eat my food first. He he he, and I found out that it  is you ... I know you are enjoying it but keep some for the others πŸ˜‰ okay !
norani thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chweetu

hey norani..dear..,

Awesome..food...thank you..so much for d wonderful..food..😊

Thank you sweet Chweetu. I know your sugar level is fine, the 'sweet' is on your smile😊 πŸ˜ƒ . There is one motto here - Malaysia's health campaign about 'sweet' ie Put more sweet on your smile and lessen the sweet in your drinks.

BTW, let us share the tiger prawns (Vin's food).
norani thumbnail
@Sweet Chweetu and dear Vin : I asked for the seafood to be mine only. Both of you are so fond of each other by the way Sweetie asked for the tiger prawns and also by the way Vin allowed Sweetie to share the prawns with me. I know dears, one is Simi and one is Abhi so that is the reason behind the sharing thing... πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜† (Just kidding, sorry )

@Shankar, dear : Congrats πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ β­οΈ, you are a valedictorian. This is another reason for us to celebrate during our KB reunion. Oh BTW, you should ask Vin to bring more seafood because I don't think its enough for the whole lot of KBians 😊.

@Rumi and Kalika : πŸ€” I have the Malaysian food here but where are you dears ❓. Come quickly. I am afraid the food is going to finish in no time now. When that happens, you got to have a long wait for me to cook the food another round ..

@Dear Uneka and dear Su : Missing both of you here 😭.

@Nisha and Neetu, dears : Aren't you going to join us ?
Edited by norani - 12 years ago
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Norani dear...all the dishes are yummy...

kalika.j thumbnail
@Sankar, thank you for those delicious food and drinks.

@Vinolya, your food was awesome, really enjoy it.

@Norani, I was waiting for your homely food, but your are too late so I had dal chavel. Don't worry I ate your seafood, WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yummy...home made prowns.( I love fried prowns).

Thanks to all of you who attend the party. Finally a special thanks to Sankar and Rumi for the great idea of reunion. I am so happy to see you all once again here. Please all of you visit the forum and post your comments and keep this forum alive.πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ‘  πŸ€—