Thendral Update: Mon May 30

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks Rans for the wonderful and superfast Update👏!

TA the FUTURE ROWDY in the making😆! Chaa, TA third person kooda ur believing? Soon next aapu is coming for you. Paavom TA😔! Cant you say no to him? Work-nu sonna odane ur agreeying-va😡? TA, please go to some other job, run away from Dharman. Ama TA "One Day Mudhalvar😆" soon "One Day Rowdy🤣"

Ama Ama, ivaru naaduku nallathu panraram, pannathi makkal ellam paavam parunga. YUCK. He is Villain. Soon TA will get his first assignment, but he wont agree as its something with rowdism and then Dharma will be the 1,2,3,4th... enemy for TA. I put numbers yenna T&T has many enemies thaane, athan count panna neram illa😆. Hahaha, naan munnadi potta list ellam niraivu perapoguthu, how happy i am😡. OMG D is taking more money from people and not helping them, what a liar? TA ESCAPEEE🤡!!!

Yeah, MM knows about UM(Uncle Mappillai), nallathu😆. Today somehow i liked Mohan, he does not want his sister life to be spoiled👍🏼⭐️. Hope he changes really and falls on MM feet. How come MM knows about them? OMG, the UM was the one-ah in blue tshirt last time? Kovil-la he was looking vera mathiri🤬. Uf why im analyzing UM? What a pozhappu😆🤪. Ufff, mudile, shabba ippave kannai kattuthe🤣. Hope this marriage stops, paavom Pavi. Somehow i feel this time again because of Mohan it is going to stop. Ennamo im waiting for acid scene😭!
Thanks Ranu for the Wonderful Update!!😃

TA ku oru oh podunga😲...Rowdy sanga thalaivar TA is created😕...TA you better use your job policy on this job too...morning joining afternoon getting chased...i bet he will be very sincere in this job😡...limit aa he will talk as this loser Dharman is blabbering too much😕.

Wow so many poster boards for Mr.Dharman...i imagined future TA in those😕...with this rate TA will start to say vazhga baratham or even vazhga Dharman🤢...TA is Dharman's right hand..super..who is going to be dharman's left hand😡.

Potaangale one BGM to Dharman...i am like😲...kodumai...omg TA found new Anna😕, Kadan vaangi social service seivathu eppadi, please consult Dharman😲...TA's first assignment is threatening TPS?😕. Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago
Thank you so much for the superfast and wonderful update Ranuja ka! 😃🤗

Looks like a boring start to the week. 😛
Thanks Ranu for the update.😊 I don't think dharman is a good person he is going to put T&t life into more probs.😡 Vaalka bharathamnu solli TAlai konnu eduthuruvan pola. 😲What happened to TA? We viewers really fed up with TA job &debt probs. T&t enemies' list parthale thalai suthidum❓
Omg pavi mapillai is also a drug addict. It is good that Mohan is arguing with his mother which is enough for the marriage arrangements to get stopped👏. If Mohan really cares pavi he should stop this wedding. Let see and wait what the dir has in store for us.😍

Thanks Ranu for the wonderful update...

Seriously...whenever something good happens for TA or T...we can never ever feel happy completely...
When they both fell in love...charu was in between...
when got married...objections all over..
When T joined college - vel hit case

Now that T has got a job - we feel the same...its like..director wants us to say, let him be jobless..that would be better...and also, when Dharman said, i will call u when job is there...best one for TA..he can do free social service again and be vetti and no one would question about his work now...😉
Ta's new manthiram -  anna...sollungana..sollungna 😆...sigh...enga poi mudiyapothu...😆

ROFL, when mohan saw the photo ...i was imagining vadivel saying..."Shock aagiten"  😆 ...and good atleast he wants to be a good brother and wants to save pavithra...Mr. MOhan...how dare u expect Kalyani to marry u when u and the guy(PP) ur mom looked have no difference...Padma's bad time has started probably...hope mohan changes for good...that would be a good symptom then...but same time, bad time for mohan from the drug family.😕.

Some Dont's for TA..😉

1) Don't trurst everyone, mainly Charu, mummy darling.😡
2) Don't hug anyone in the name of friendship or showing love.😉..good u did not hug dharman though he asked u to do many times..😉
3) DOn't let Psych touch you or put hands in pocket...some are getting nightmares here...rofl...even when thulz puts hands in    your pocket they get to remember psych putting hands in your pocket.😆😆😆
4) Dont't bring people to your house in the name of friendship and end up in problems...u always seem to escape and poor soul    T always ends up in PS...
5) Don't hide things from your wife..It will solve majority of your problems..Romba Kashtam thaan...😆
6) Don't tell your sontha kathai and soga kathai to everyone...who s the SPY??😕
7) Dont keep the key outside.

If he does not...then even Dharman kooda vaazha vekka mudiyathu...how i wish he talks in the same way some rubbish and gets out of this job too...probably after helping TPS...😉

Hahha Shams, UM a... there is so many name for him.. PP, UM and now GM = Ganja maapilai 😛 So proud of Mohan today, idiot actually cares enough about his sis to do something..👏

Haiyaaa...TA is working for Social Services We always said that's his calling nu and now he ended up there itself 😛 I want to make TA posters now and stick everywhere! 😳
But like u guys said, I doubt this job will last past his first job.. most likely TPS 😆

@ Shubba Akka 🤣🤣🤣 I luv ur Donts... sigh yes, psycho/TA scenes need to be banned so we don't get reminded of anything 😭 sometimes i get reminded of Psycho in T&T's house and it makes me scared ... paavom viewers
Edited by Ranuja - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Tanu.

Thanks Ranu for the Wonderful Update!!😃

TA ku oru oh podunga😲...Rowdy sanga thalaivar TA is created😕...TA you better use your job policy on this job too...morning joining afternoon getting chased...i bet he will be very sincere in this job😡...limit aa he will talk as this loser Dharman is blabbering too much😕.

Wow so many poster boards for Mr.Dharman...i imagined future TA in those😕...with this rate TA will start to say vazhga baratham or even vazhga Dharman🤢...TA is Dharman's right hand..super..who is going to be dharman's left hand😡.

Potaangale one BGM to darman...i am like🤢😕😡😲...kodumai...omg TA found new Anna😕, Kadan vaangi social service seivathu eppadi, please consult Dharman😲...TA's first assignment is threatening TPS?😕.
ROFL  Tanu...irukara kashtathula he will only adaki vaasichufy...ilene...this 5000 Rs he got from Dharman is also akadan now...
what if Dharman plans to get the house GW lives for all the kadan...ROFL...GW will be in streets then..😆..puvi and sudha will go their new house😛

Tanu...As we said earlier he can even print a business card and we shall recommend posters also...😆...it would be like..Archu imagining Selvam to get angry in that spl program😆

Thanks for the nice update!

The dir and creative team have decided to torture viewers with stale storyline and oft-repeated tales. The writing team seems to have a set formula – show few TA &T [rom/com/sad] scenes followed by a week(s) of torture involving the lead pair owing their idiocy thereby reducing them to caricature; narrative is becoming downright ridiculous and absurd.     

Phase 2 of psycho's ops has begun using the conman D. The conman track has similarity to Vel track – Vel conned T into believing that he will help her to see TA but made her life a living hell. TA is going to get into big trouble soon. TA will also get linked with the TPS/B issue.

YAY YAY… TA has found himself a job - full time rest er part time rest … …. TA has a great opportunity to do free social service…. TA will be idling @ home for most of the time. TA seems to have completely lost his marbles and his characterization is becoming a joke. An educated banking professional falls for con man, gets impressed by posters and banners... Grrr.   D's sidekick was correct in telling TA….. D is going to take him to "greater heights" … Jail for sure.

Pavi seems to have doged the marriage issue for now.  

Thank you Ranu for the superb update and for replacing me today.🤗

LOL...i could not stop laughing seeing this episode and the BGM they played for Dharman. I think they are trying to make a comedian out of their hero using his super stupidity, somehow i thought it was cute too when TA was all impressed with his newly found brother. 😛

I think he might be in this job until Dharman threatens TPS and then like you told Ranu, he might give D an aapu. TA will remain his character in this job and sooner or later he is going to find out about Dharman's real business and the bad intentions behind it, definetly TA is going to question his "lovely" brother. More likely this D to be the spy. It is a big mistake for sure done by D to give an educated guy like TA the job of looking of his accounts (not sure if this is his job), if he earns his money in a wrong way. Would he take this risk or is everything done wantedly by him if he is the one arranged by psycho. 😕

I hope Mohan comes out with the truth atleast to save this sister of him. If Padma comes to know about the groom, she might stop looking for another maapillai for Pavi for the time-being, atleast . 😕