Parvati, Priya & Bhashan!

shrutireddygr8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
The thing which is very much common between Parvati of KGGK and Priya of BALH (both played by Sakshi) is BHAASHAN (Lecture-baazi) πŸ˜‰

The way Priya was giving lecture to the her students in tonight's episode reminded me of 'Kahaani Ghar Ghar ki' days!! 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...PARiNA... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yeah ... its normally in all ekta's shows

well that was the only part of the show i dint liked :P
ramsha_002 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
expected frm BT's leadπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Bhaashan and slaps! Expect some slaps from Priya in the future - though Sakshi does give a pretty tight one, so whoever it will be will probably deserve it! πŸ˜†

Joking aside, though it was along the lines, I did not think that this was a typical bhaashan as such; it was idealistic but not preachy. She didn't get all mad and eye-rolley when the girls rejected her idea of love in marriage. It remains to be seen, but I don't think Priya is a typical sanctimonious BT heroine.  
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Really .. they were not typical bhashans yaar .. I liked them
ramsha_002 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: psawyer

Bhaashan and slaps! Expect some slaps from Priya in the future - though Sakshi does give a pretty tight one, so whoever it will be will probably deserve it! πŸ˜†

Joking aside, though it was along the lines, I did not think that this was a typical bhaashan as such; it was idealistic but not preachy. She didn't get all mad and eye-rolley when the girls rejected her idea of love in marriage. It remains to be seen, but I don't think Priya is a typical sanctimonious BT heroine.  

yeah n even ram is not a typical BT lead...he do believe in luv...he is concerned towards his family...!!!! the show seems a lot different!!!!
Neha_S thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
She was giving a lecture because she is a lecturer πŸ˜† Not a typical sermon I would say. She wasnt teaching principles. She was just voicing her opinions as she taught Keats.  I guess it would be a bhashan if she started saying: humare sanskaar humein kehte hain ke.. bla bla. bla 
shamma92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: psawyer

Totally true Vasu!! Bhaashan and slaps are a must for Ekta's leads however that's also true, Sakshi shall only be dishing them out when we all feel the same!!! πŸ˜† Even though it was a bhashan, it was quite nice, idealistic but romantic at the same time and no preaching! She took on the girls critcisms quite nicely when they rejected her ideas of love! πŸ˜Š
--SHWETA-- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Neha  - you made a point there..she is a lecturer. She was explaining that  poem . I will not mind her Bhashans...and slaps ..expecially  when she gives those killer looks and expressions.. it is worth watching !πŸ˜‰
-SMay31- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
BT leads nd bashan goes hand in hand..dont u knw :p