rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
This is a common factor for both Ram and Priya.

It was just heartbreaking to see Ram's "mom" (yes I'm using quotations cuz even though he views her as a mother, the feeling isn't mutual) refer to Siddhant as Aisha's older brother. What makes Ram then?🤔 Ram, the one who loves Aisha and raised her a daughter, spent an hour trying to get a certain jeweler to the wedding and took over a company just for the sake of his family, the family that does not care for him at all.

I could be wrong here and it could just be his mom who thinks like that, but Vikram did say how Ram's under appreciated so I'm guessing his step-siblings might feel the same🤔

It's similar to Priya as well with her mom, though her mom's isn't a sauteli ma but the way she treats Priya and shows favoritism, she might as well should be😳 I mean, he made her daughter stand in line, run around all over the city just to get a yellow bracelet😳 The woman has a job, unlike Aisha (I love how both Priya and Ram have sisters named Aisha😆) but nooo, she forces Priya to be late for her job. I get that it's important for Aisha and all but if it's so important, why not go out and buy it yourself😕 I mean, the lady fully had time to argue with the rickshaw wala before, so why not go out and buy the bracelet?

I'm not sure how many of you guys saw the pre-cap but that was pretty selfish😕 Aisha is more important then Priya now because Aisha's in a beauty contest and mummy dearest wants Aisha to fulfill her (mom's) dreams. What about Priya's dreams and her wedding? Are the meaningless compared to the younger siblings?😕

It's just saddening to see both of them doing so much for the family and not be appreciated. But, not sure about Priya but for Ram, his family and what not reminds me of Dhadkan🤔 You know how Ram (Akshay) was a step-son and family used him etc (except they were kind of the bad guys-ish🤔) so me thinking it's similar to that. Your thoughts?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
coming back soon Rav

oh oh Great post sweetheart👏

psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Ravjot, lovely post. Agree with what you say. 

BTW, I had not noticed that both sisters were called Aisha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 maybe they are one and the same? 🤣 But really, Ekta - at least in the first episode of a new show you should pay attention to such things 🤣
psawyer thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Ravjot-

This is a common factor for both Ram and Priya.

It was just heartbreaking to see Ram's "mom" (yes I'm using quotations cuz even though he views her as a mother, the feeling isn't mutual) refer to Siddhant as Aisha's older brother. What makes Ram then?🤔 Ram, the one who loves Aisha and raised her a daughter, spent an hour trying to get a certain jeweler to the wedding and took over a company just for the sake of his family, the family that does not care for him at all.

I could be wrong here and it could just be his mom who thinks like that, but Vikram did say how Ram's under appreciated so I'm guessing his step-siblings might feel the same🤔

It's similar to Priya as well with her mom, though her mom's isn't a sauteli ma but the way she treats Priya and shows favoritism, she might as well should be😳 I mean, he made her daughter stand in line, run around all over the city just to get a yellow bracelet😳 The woman has a job, unlike Aisha (I love how both Priya and Ram have sisters named Aisha😆) but nooo, she forces Priya to be late for her job. I get that it's important for Aisha and all but if it's so important, why not go out and buy it yourself😕 I mean, the lady fully had time to argue with the rickshaw wala before, so why not go out and buy the bracelet?

I'm not sure how many of you guys saw the pre-cap but that was pretty selfish😕 Aisha is more important then Priya now because Aisha's in a beauty contest and mummy dearest wants Aisha to fulfill her (mom's) dreams. What about Priya's dreams and her wedding? Are the meaningless compared to the younger siblings?😕

It's just saddening to see both of them doing so much for the family and not be appreciated. But, not sure about Priya but for Ram, his family and what not reminds me of Dhadkan🤔 You know how Ram (Akshay) was a step-son and family used him etc (except they were kind of the bad guys-ish🤔) so me thinking it's similar to that. Your thoughts?

PS - on bold - TOTALLY agree. Exactly what I thought as I saw the episode. 
rainydays. thumbnail
Omg Vasu I know🤣 I was like really? You couldn't think of any other name? Guess the creatives aren't that creative?😆
psawyer thumbnail
Ravs, I've long had the theory that EK's writers are not human at all, but a bunch of fast-typing monkeys 🤣🤣🤣🤣 no wonder they can't tell the difference between names. In Kahaani, there were twopeople in the same family with the name Krishna🤣🤣
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
gosh you make me do so much work 😆 I already posted my reply in another post well to make you happy i will post here ( i cant make you mad as i need a siggie from you🤣)

well this is what i posted earlier:

Just finished watching the first episode, definitely Sakshi Tanwar and Ram Kapoor are the attractions in this show that pull you right in, while the strongest point being its simplicity. There were some scenes and characterization that put you off for a bit (e.g., the classroom scene, Sidhanth, etc..), but I guess the good things outweigh the small flaws as well as for the sake of drama and entertainment it becomes a necessity :) Moving along, In the way they deliver their scenes and emote their feelings is definitely applause worthy. The first episode did its job of giving a rough sketch of each character and obviously you see Ram and Priya, the two individual, who put their life and soul in for their families arent really appreciated the way they should be or shall I say they feel lack of affection from their families. The loneliness of these two character towards the end was shown beautifully. You felt more sympathetic towards Ram in today's episode as you got to see more his side of the story. Priya's side of the story will surely continue tomorrow to give us all more of an insight.

rainydays. thumbnail
^ all you had to do was copy and paste😳 But I agree about how well S&R (too lazy to type the names😆) portray Priya and Ram and I really love both their characters and they way it was shown how they'd do anything for their families. It's just sad to see that members of their family (minus one or two individuals) don't feel the same =(

@ Vasu: Really?🤣 I didn't really watch KGGK (only Adi-Mets scenes🤣) But two people with the same name in the same family? What were they thinking🤣 Btw I also love how for Ram's character, they didn't bother changing the name; the kept the same name as the actor😆
shamma92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
soo true! and soo did not notice that Ram's sister was also called Aisha! 🤣 🤣
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Ravu
i agree to all that u mentioned there. Both of them were treated like a stranger in the Episode. They just need them to get thier work done and once its done the family just ignores them. Vikram was right in judging his family and i wish Ram too had done that. Priya's Sister and Mum both annoyed me as much as Ram's Mum. And Rams sister, the way she called him and all i thought end of it may be she stands n says that Ram would do the kanyadaan but she so proved me "wrong".

I agree this character of Ram did remind me of Ram of Dhadkan. He knew all the evil plans of his family but never said anything bcoz he somewhere felt they would change but here i have no hopes and i only find trouble for Ram n Priya