Bade Achche Lagte Hain Written Update 30 May

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

thanks for update ðŸ˜³

congo shongo dear for your first UD for this show 

Lovely update, Zuby. Thanks a lot!
Thnaks for the update !!

Ram and clean the glass was too good !
Thank you for the update.😊
*tackles Zuby in a hug*. Wow lovely update. Loved the intro to the update. Beendh Banunga Ghoti chdunga. ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ for a second I thought I was on the wrong forum until I read the next line.  🤣

the first epi was okay for me. but it was heartbreaking to see Ram not be able to do kanydaan of his sis. He was so happy until that witch mom came and ruined everything. I like his friend as well. we might get to see a good friendship between these two characters. I kind of missed Duji seeing these two together.

This is how an update should be so entertaining and also  detailed, thank you so much zuby, u r ttuly wonderful and I love your take on the show, ahaaa laughed hard on the occassional comments 😆 I am just too Happy that sakshi is back🤗🤗 yeahhh missed her so much and talk about chemistry Sakshi and Ram are simply brilliant, I hope this serial keeps up to all the promises that it is making,well we know Ekta and her twists so a little apprehensive but still lets hope for the best kuch na sahi we know that sakshi and ram can always keep us engaged with there amazing acting skills😃 looking forwrd to the next episodes... thanks a lot for doing the update,
love Raee🤗
Zuby
 ZUby dubi zuby dubi pampara!! Wow what an episode and what an equally well  written update!!. Your narrative skills are mindblowing and Iam visualising this start again in my mind's eye. So this way I have seen the start again.Keep this way up dear.

Thanks for the update
Hey Dear Zuby🤗
Omg u are updated the first Ep...i..."Shocked muah"😆...Though haven"t watched the Epi ...will watch it later ...But ur update is more then enough to get that feeling ...Thanx a million for the wonderful update ðŸ¤—
Congrats yaar ...😉,,,,The show looks great ..."sigh miss Duji and tasha though "...But gotta move on ðŸ˜­...
Priya and ram Characters are wonderfully introduced ...aww he wanted to do kanyadan but that his mom stepped in and let other son complete the ritual ...Feeling bad for priya and ram ...can"t wait till there first ...thanx yaara...u take care and keep updating "sigh it feels so good to comment on ur thread after long time ...missed it ...
Love and hugs
suhana