Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

30th may wu comp solchana entry

Ishradivanluver thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey guys back with todays update its going to be short i have a bad headache and tootache

akshara overhears gyatri,bhabhima conversation, bindya says to them i had a friend too and she had a mc and after 5 yrs she still hasnt had a child and she regrets she wasnt carefull in the first place bindya sees akshara and says bhabhi you akshara makes a excuse she had loadz of work goes to her room closes the door she crys and rings natik who is busy in the meeting he asks what happened she says nothing i just phoned to ask when u will be returning he says in the evening by 6, @meshwari's a new woman enters and she makes excuses that india is so bad πŸ˜† she speaks in english bhola and daniya dosnt understand πŸ˜†

rajshri and crew arrive she says RJ rajshri dosnt recongnise her first then she takes her sunglasses off rajshri recognises her its her cousin sister sochalna they greet each other and solchana says are we going to stand out here its too hot πŸ˜† they all go inside
@singhaniya's rashmi dosnt know what saree to choose she says if bhabhi is here she will help me gyatri says where is akshara she isnt to be seen in a while bindya says she might be busy 🀒 bhabhima wisphers to gyatri and says she mght overherd your convo and felt bad gyatri goes to akshara room and says kuversa is here come down akshara says i just purchased saree the other day how much will i buy gyatri says you felt bad what i said she says no i was saying natik will choose my saree gyatri says come down and help rashmi choose you get something too when munna comes then get more and come and lighten the atmoshpehere gunwanti is creating so much mess kuersa might run away getting scared, gyatri and akshara come down bindya makes a face 🀒 she says everyone was calling you why were you sitting in your room what happened gyatri says choose a saree for yourself kuersa dosnt have that much time, bindya says dont hide from me your face looks sad (😑whts bindya's prob annoying person)

gyatri chooses a saree for akshara she asks rashmi how the colour is looking she says this is for u from us bindya sees this and screams she is in pain, they make her sit on a chair and apply balm to her @meshwari's solchna drinks the sharbat its to sweet she says can she get some without sugar varsha says she will go she says the house reminds me of some old time mahraja style paint it give it some kool look πŸ˜† varsha gives her the drink rajshri says how is aditya she says he is happy with his two kids and wife he also wanted to come india but i told him not too he will get bored seeing the village and very slow life in india πŸ˜† she says will i be able to take my car there dadi says yes there are good roads nw rajshri says hws jijaji she says well his busines is going good kaki asks what she will eat  she says food it must be morning in america i love going to the gym but i cant go often you know slip disk problem but i do power yoga daily she asks varsha if she does it varsha says i dont get the time she says take time out in america people have kids but still remain there figure they do household work and go out know one stays home and in india marriage happenes and holiday wht a waste of tym πŸ˜† rajshri says varsha is also studying she says thats kool but your quite kool how many kilometers you walk πŸ˜† rj says i dont go out the whole day goes pass in the house solchana says dont you have friends she says i do aksharas in laws varshas mum other reletaves solchana says i go out meet my friends do socal work then go shopping and club i play tennis well she says to varsha you will loose varsha says i dont knw she says i will teach you where is brother in law varsha says bauji will be coming i will show u your room she says why not

akshara rings natik who is still in a meeting he says what is it she says you said u will be home by 5-6 he says i am busy in a meeting i will be home as soon as i finish bindya comes in the room and says our crying you felt bad what i said plz dont cr that was for my friend it dosnt happen with everyone she said you were ringing dada akshara says no he is in a meeting bindya says he is busy she says husbands have one drama they are either busy in meetings, business they dont have time for us they will have it when they want to go for an outing meet friends or have fun then look how they phone and come home themeselves i told u before it ends there

Precap: akshara is on the phone with varsha she asks whats wrng akshara says i dont feel like meeting anyone just staying home with natik, varsha says dont worry he worrys for u a lot akshra says beside worry when he is with me i feel relaxed or otherwise i worry i am waiting for him he has been in meetings all day coudnt talk to him properly

It was an ok epi no naksh scenes  I felt like hitting bindya Angry i looked forward to meshwari scenes today i loved solchana she is funny πŸ˜† hope she visits singhaniya's soon and i wish to see more naksh scenes 😍

sorry for spelling errors

dont forget to hit the like button to say thank you πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by _Mariam_ - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Rasha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks 4 d updt mariam.i liked 2day's epi.it was an ok type epi.aaj akshi ko naitik ki ithni yaad aayi ki,har jagah usne bas naitik hi naam li.abt sulochana,she is too funny.first i thought it is loudspeaker Dolly bindra.thankgod wo nahi thi.ab ye sulu ss mein janewali scene mein imagine kar chuki.dinos k expressions dekhna padega.
_Amina_ thumbnail
Thank u soo much for the update... It was an ok episode but much better than last week once... πŸ˜ƒ
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Mariam. Hope you feel better soon.
kingini_aardra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanx for the update..
how r u now?????????/
pvlaks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks   for   the  update   mariam...mujhe  episode  bilkul  pasand   nahi   aaya  except  sulochana
Thanx for the update marium..
Once again there was no proper naitik scn naksh scene toh dur ki baat hai..
I wish sulochana dinos ki rishtedar hot toh aur maza atai.. πŸ˜†
saman.17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the yupdate mariamπŸ˜› dont no til wen v ve to bear babli & her mom & now one more entry sulochana...🀒
saru.g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the wonderful update mariam... I felt episode is boring... now a days all d characters are having more screen space than actual leads... hope we get our naksh back...
NiShI678 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update not a bad epi i think sulochana can shut bindyas mouth