Not sure that i like this Ram

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
I am super excited about BALH but after seeing this first episode, i'm not too sure that i like THIS version of Ram

... He is supposed to be this high profile billionaire businessman ... Obviously the entire family is dependent on him ... So for him to have the lost-puppy-who-got-kicked look just doesn't suit ...

Rather than showing that the entire family doesn't give a damn , they should have probably shown that they try to keep buttering him, sucking up to him with false love ... And he IS aware that their love his not genuine so hence he feels lonely... and thats where priya comes in ...   Rather that make him stand around with a sad face, they should have shown his irritation with false concern and chamchagiri

His pathetic dialogue - "kaun ladki mujhse shaadi karna chahegi"  ... excuse me! ... You can't be that naive ... You are a money tree ... girls must be throwing themselves at you irrespective of age ... Hell, if has problem finding girls, he should drop in at Priya's class... Then he can hold a competition to pick a wife  "kaun banegi crorepat-ni"

I just don't buy that the man who runs the entire business group is treated like crap by his mother (step, i think) ... and actually stand for this kind of disrespectful behaviour ...  Priya's story was more believable ...

Edited by bips - 12 years ago
I like this version of Ram because it shows him to be human. Someone who loves his family so much that he lives for them. We have seen characters who are ruthless businessmen who are also tough when it comes to their personal life. But Ram's character seems to be different, tough in business but becomes emotional where his family is concerned. I think that both Ram and Priya are sailing in the same boat , not treated as well by their families and yet live for them. I think that they will help fill the emotional void in their lives when they meet. Edited by SuganthiS - 12 years ago
I like his character...he is imperfect .   and i agree..he is human so the dialouges are just being said for the thoughts that otherwise cannot be conveyed to the audience
Personally I liked this Ram. He has his own insecurities and not always in control. We have seen those ruthless businessman types too many times.
I think that I am liking and will like him more in future.

but all I have got to ask u is give it a time this is just the first opening and it won't be nice to write him off yet...my POV...what u think and feel is what matter to u but if i were u I shall the show time to grow.

@kshreya2002, I absolutely agree with u.
I like this Ram.But get your point.