Maayke Or Sasural? (Read below)

Poll

Which one do you enjoy more?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
MaahiiVe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
So till now the focus has been on Simar's maayke and I really enjoy watching Rolli, Bua and Gautam with their antics. Perhaps after the marriage more screen time will be given to the sasural, but personally I don't enjoy watching the sasural people as much - maybe after some time I will.

So I was just wondering what you guys thought - do you all like the people and atmosphere at Simar's maayka better or that at her sasural?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HalkatJawaniJay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I agree with you I like Simar's maayka more, because that's what we have seen most of the time in the show.
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I agree Mayka seems more interesting to watch... Bua, Simar, especially Rolli.. her non-stop serial talk is fun to watch.. And I've a feeling after marriage, as in Simar's sasural there will be more serious moments... Like fights between the bahu's as the 3 others aren't much fond of Simar, and other clashes... So there won't be much to see, except for Simar-Prem scenes...So I'd go with Mayka..

I enjoy the Maayka scenes alot... its fun to see Bua-Roli-Gautham pranks!!! ðŸ˜‰ ...They are just too good with their characters!...Had if the cts included Simar-Friends and their college life, it would have been more interesting!😊.. After the audition. her friends appeared just to let her know of the second stage.. I miss that friendly atmosphere Simar shares with buddies!.. and this marriage thing is a bit too early!.. ðŸ˜• , I want to see more and more of her Maayka...