Balika Vadhu

BV Written Update: 31/5/2011

andv thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Episode begins with the Jagat Gauri confrontation scene. G angrily tells J not to come close to her. She asks him how he dare come and face her after all that he has done to her. She tells him that he is a cheat and that she knows all his truth. She is upset that he lied to her about his name, village and most importantly his marriage. She tells him that he hid all this form her for not a few days but five whole years. Five whole years he played with her emotions and feelings. J requests her to at least let him explain. To this she gets furious and gives him a slap.

She says that she is a fool to still believe him in spite of seeing him uncomfortably avoiding some questions. She tells him that he took advantage of this innocence of her's. J requests her to trust him. She angrily replies that she should trust him? She asks him if he knew the meaning of trust? She accuses him that he has committed a crime and he has no right to play with her emotions. She asks him if he can prove to her that he actually loved her and was not cheating her. J shows her the letter that he wrote to her and also tells her about the incident of the story of his imaginary friend where he was seeking her advice. G recollects the sequence. J tells her that he wanted to tell her about everything many times but he loved her so much that he could not put him self to do so in a fear of losing her. G is still angry and takes the letter from him and tears it off. She tells him that this letter reveals that he is married to A and the girl who he introduced as a distant relative Nandini is actually his wife Anandi. She goes ahead and tells him that he has also hid another thing from her.

J is confused as to what it is. She then reveals that she is Gudiya and that he was married to her as a child. In spite of that he overlooked the marriage, humiliated and  rejected her. J is shocked. G says that she cannot trust him or his whole family for what they did to her. She recalls how her parents pleaded in front of his family to accept her but they did not. She tells him to go away and that she doesnt want to see his face again. She accuses him of two timing by playing a good husband to A and having fun as a lover with her. She asks him how he can love some one else when he is a married man? J breaks down. G tells him that "he is the biggest mistake of her life for which she will never forgive herself". Saying this she walks away. J follows her and tells her like her even his life has been spoiled. He was forced to marry A as a child and he never loved her. He only considered her as a childhood friend. He only loves G. G doesn't agree and yells back saying that she is disappointed when on one hand she was cheated as a child and the other J gave her the status of "the other woman" in his life and kept cheating her. Saying this she walks away. J recollects everything she said and breaks down.

Moral: A person who tries to achieve his love through lies, looses every relationship once the truth is out in the open and he is left all alone.

Precap: J sitting outside G house ( i think) in the rain when she sees him. A dreaming that J is trying to commit suicide in the sea while she is running after him to save him. 😕
Edited by andv - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
He is such a coward.
If things seem bad go commit suicide

I seriously hate this character of Jagya...
I mean when he was a kid he was a bit better but even then he always chose the wrong path , and Anandi was there to save his behind. and now again the same thing
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

actually the confrontation is almost the same  what I used to imagine for a long time!!

Gauri's  ans , behavior, slap…..jagiya's reactions……….

Everything!!...

BUT gauri's one dialog disappointed me most!!

"janam janam ka rista andekha karke bhag gaye the tum"

What is the meaning of that………

Girl u r blessed that ….the marriage was  nullified !!

If not then there might  be  another girl present in jag's life now!!...

N the flashbacks……her angry looks towards bhairon!!...

I really didn't understand anything…….

If DS is responsible….then her parents r equally responsible!!

And no one can forget her parents left her outside the haveli in a thunder night!!😲😲

Gosh !!if singh family didn't take care of her…….zinda hi nehin hoti avi!!

How can any parents do that!!...🤢

After all these reactions she is going to marry jag…….her heart melts after watching him sitting outside her house in heavy rain???...really………..he is going to do that just because no option left for him…..!!😡

She is going to forgive him??...

If not…..then for revenge!!...but y to waste ur valuable time n life for them!!!

I don't understand !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😕

And in precap anandi 's dream about jag's suicide!!...ohh her sixth sense!!

It just irks me!!...i just can't tolerate those scenes!!🤢

Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I know yaar I just forwarded everything and saw the precap
Seems like me ignoring BV TIME ? has come again!

YUCK
andv thumbnail
I loved every dialogue that G said. Tit for tat. All that he told A rudely she said the same to him. He now realizes how he made the people who loved him the most feel with his behavior. But sab log ek thappad marke kyun ruk jate hein? lage hanton teen char chitkado gaddhe ke chehere pe.

So she is not buying his child marriage excuse at least till now. Anyway the child marriage issue seems to he shadowed by all his lies  and arrogant behavior not to forget now his emotional blackmailing. He somehow manages to get what he wants while the others around him have to pay heavily for his actions. Anyway I care less about him or what he is going to do in his life. Poor G is being pulled into it too. But this time with her choice so not his fault.

I only hope A dreamed more about her studies than that looser.
khusi_* thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Suchi-NivReniac

I know yaar I just forwarded everything and saw the precap
Seems like me ignoring BV TIME ? has come again!

YUCK

yeah...but my prob is...i can't ignore!!
coz  i am addicted to bv
n as we all know addiction is a very bad thing!!😆😆😆😆
kuchh v ho dekhna hota hai...varna chain nehin milta!!😆
andv thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: khusi_*

actually the confrontation is almost the same  what I used to imagine for a long time!!

Gauri's  ans , behavior, slap'..jagiya's reactions'''.

Everything!!...

BUT gauri's one dialog disappointed me most!!

"janam janam ka rista andekha karke bhag gaye the tum"

What is the meaning of that'''

Girl u r blessed that '.the marriage was  nullified !!

If not then there might  be  another girl present in jag's life now!!...

N the flashbacks''her angry looks towards bhairon!!...

I really didn't understand anything''.

If DS is responsible'.then her parents r equally responsible!!

And no one can forget her parents left her outside the haveli in a thunder night!!😲😲

Gosh !!if singh family didn't take care of her''.zinda hi nehin hoti avi!!

How can any parents do that!!...🤢

After all these reactions she is going to marry jag''.her heart melts after watching him sitting outside her house in heavy rain???...really'''..he is going to do that just because no option left for him'..!!😡

She is going to forgive him??...

If not'..then for revenge!!...but y to waste ur valuable time n life for them!!!

I don't understand !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😕

And in precap anandi 's dream about jag's suicide!!...ohh her sixth sense!!

It just irks me!!...i just can't tolerate those scenes!!🤢

@bold totally agree Khushi, Looks like G is more devastated about her marriage (child marriage not to forget) being broken than anything else. Totally senseless. And all who she remembers is Bhairav. He is the one who saved her life or else she would have had the "OTHER Woman" status for life. What does she think her life would be other than long Ghoonghats, cooking and serving the family? Is that what she wanted instead of a Doctor's degree? If she accuses the singh family for her wedding she has to hold her parents doubly responsible for this. Its their responsibility to inquire about the family properly before sending their 8 year old there sply when it came with a second marriage baggage. then why not take revenge from them also?  I also did not like that part of it. She seems to be loosing her power to analyze in the company of that looser.
khusi_* thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: andv

I loved every dialogue that G said. Tit for tat. All that he told A rudely she said the same to him. He now realizes how he made the people who loved him the most feel with his behavior. But sab log ek thappad marke kyun ruk jate hein? lage hanton teen char chitkado gaddhe ke chehere pe.

So she is not buying his child marriage excuse at least till now. Anyway the child marriage issue seems to he shadowed by all his lies  and arrogant behavior not to forget now his emotional blackmailing. He somehow manages to get what he wants while the others around him have to pay heavily for his actions. Anyway I care less about him or what he is going to do in his life. Poor G is being pulled into it too. But this time with her choice so not his fault.

I only hope A dreamed more about her studies than that looser.

i really can't explain...how irritated i am right now after watching that!!

and what u said is absolutely rite...jag's child marriage issue n his right to choose the life patner r overshowed by all his lies n behavior!!😳
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

oh wow anadi is still dreaming abt jagya commiting suicicde ,wth is this

ah looks like a good episode , i will reserve my comments on jag till i see the episode,
from what i have analysed
its good that he is feeling the pain,
but he loves gauri truly , thats the ultimate truth 😃
divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: intruderfast

oh wow anadi is still dreaming abt jagya commiting suicicde ,wth is this

ah looks like a good episode , i will reserve my comments on jag till i see the episode,
from what i have analysed
its good that he is feeling the pain,
but he loves gauri truly , thats the ultimate truth 😃

Thanks for the update Anita...

Havent watched last 3 episodes...so I have a backlog...but Anandi still dreaming about Jagya...hey bhagwaan...iss ladki ka kuch nahin ho saktha.....whatever...I dont give a damn...😳
@bold - I concur...

Edited by divmath - 12 years ago