31st May 2011 Written Update Complete

Posted: 12 years ago
Hi guys... Today I will be doing the Written Update on the behalf of Stuti as she is on vacation...

Part 1:

Episodes starts with Bindiya saying that naitik is so understanding n also rituraj also takes care of her so much n rituraj wont leave her even for a second. Akshara says its already evening n she is going to prepare paneer ki sabzi for naitik so that he can eat good after coming home tired (Bindiya 😑  as usual makes her jalan wali face).

Naitik @ ofc: He is so tired in the ofc. Manager says he could have postponed some of the meetings. Naitik says he had already postponed many of them before. Just then Mohith comes. Naitik says he is about to leave for home. Mohith asks about akshara. Naitik says she is trying to accept the situation n she has become more sensitive n he is trying to make her happy.  Mohith says "what about u' u also was stressed with all dese.. I'm concerned about u" n says y don't we all frnds meet today outside..  Naitik stops him saying he has to go home as akshara is waiting for him... he says akshara is calling him from morning but he was busy so couldn't meet her n so he wants to go home.. . mohith says then I'll call our frnds n their wives to home so that naitik n akshara feel good (now this mohith also started giving stupid ideas 😑)  Naitik says it's a good idea... They think to give surprise to akshara by calling all friends...

@Maheswaries: Sulochana starts showing the gifts she has brought for the family members.. she presents sweater to rajshri n perfume to dadi...She presents Makeup kit to varsha n she also gives a modern dress for varsha πŸ˜†... sulochana says she has braught a similar type of dress for akshara too... all of them make  starred expression seeing the dress. Just then maheswari men arrives. Rajshri introduces sulochana to all... sulochana present hat to shourya ... sulochana says she has met everyone in the house except akshara... rajshri says she'll call akshara home soon...

Akshara @ Kitchen:  Akshara is preparing khana in the kitchen... Varsha calls akshara to her mobile... Varsha informs that sulochana maasi has come from USA... n asks akshara to come home once to meet her... akshara says she is not feeling to meet anyone... she feels like sitting in the home itself... she feels good when naitik is near to her... she always wants naitik besides her... but naitik is busy in ofc now a days n she is waiting for him to return from the ofc... varsha says naitik comes once he is free n says not to worry. They both tell bye n keeps the fone... Then Bindiya enters the kitchen n says to akshara that akshi is doing so much for naitik even in this condition... Just then akshara hears naitik's voice saying that he is going to his room... akshara takes juice for naitik n goes to their room... she is shocked to see all naitik's friends there... she don't like them having there but she don't say anything n remains silent ... naitik's friends starts palying video game n ladies go to look rashmi lehangas designs...

Part 2:

@Singhania Kitchen: Gayatri n BM are so happy that naitik invited his friends home. They say that naitik did a good thing by inviting them... akshara n naitik will be happy with friends... Just then akshi comes the kitchen... Gayatri observes akshi is not happy with friends...

@Maheswarie's Dining Table: All r having dinner... Dhaniya puts ghee in sulochana's plate...  sulochana says she don't take oily food... its not good for health... n she says she'll prepare good healthy food for tomorrow's breakfast (she gives menu too... but I didn't understand them... they r some western food)...

@naksh room: Akshara arranges the bed n naitik comes... Naitik says surprise so good naa...  she just says "hmm"... (she isn't happy )... he says that she had prepared all the snacks very tasty... he says it was the mohith idea of getting frnds home... he also felt good so invited everyone... he asks whether akshara had enjoyed?? Akshara says... she is also happy... naitik kisses akshara on fore head n then both sleeps... akshara feels sad ...

Part 3:

@Singhania's: Next morning Naitik's wake up... akshi is not by his side n he finds his clothes ready n gives a smile... then all the singhania's are at the dining table... Just then shankari tai comes... she looks at akshara sadly... BM offers nashtha to shankari... but she refuses to take n just asks for water... akshara gives water to her... shankari tai says to akshara that her face was so sad... n says her to be strong... she don't know what intelligent people says but she has seen the world... akshi bad days r gone n she'll get the good days again.. she also says that god has given everything to all but didn't give man ki shanthi.. we have to search it for ourselves... she asks just be strong n then see how ur life will be with happiness... she also says that whatever shankari says with dil wont go waste... so everything will be alright... n the good time starts with rashmi's marriage... Akshara is touched with the words... her eyes are filled with tears... then shankari  kisses akshi on the fore head n then hugs her... Bindiya n her maa asusual make weird faces to them😑... akshara feels good hugging shankari... Naitik sees this from the stairs n feels happy.πŸ˜ƒ..

Precap:  Akshara is crying n naitik is sad... Akshara says naitik that he wont understand her... he cant understand also because he never wanted the child itself... naitik is shocked hearing this... πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Guys this is my first written Update... hope u all like it... n sorry for spelling and grammatical mistakes... Dont forget to hit the like button n drop ur comments πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by saru.g - 12 years ago

wow saru you doing updates today i am waiting saru

Originally posted by fazeel

wow saru you doing updates today i am waiting saru

haa nasreen I'm doing as stuti is on vacation... but episode is soo boring yaar...
thank u saru... when watching the episode i didn't understand what shankari said... bcoz i'm from tamilnadu... ur update was nice... thank u for ur detailed update...
Lovely Update 😊

precap 🀒
Originally posted by angelsri

thank u saru... when watching the episode i didn't understand what shankari said... bcoz i'm from tamilnadu... ur update was nice... thank u for ur detailed update...

I am glad that my update helped u in understanding... btw I'm also from south... Andhra pradesh...
Originally posted by sia.k_1

Lovely Update 😊

precap 🀒

haa sia precap was horrible... how could akshi say those words to naitik... he would have hurted so much... Hope everything goes on well tomorrow...
thanxx saru for update

@ siaa eski adat hogye hai ...know i jut wtch it with no compl coz use koy fayda nahi hai
Originally posted by saru.g

I am glad that my update helped u in understanding... btw I'm also from south... Andhra pradesh...

nice... yeh rishta builds relationship between us also... different people from various places...
Edited by angelsri - 12 years ago

Saru.. i just convinced myself telling people in depression might say few things which thy might not mean πŸ€”

@Mari di
Haan i know.. Isiliye i read only updates, tht to sometimesπŸ˜›

Waise, i love ur DP😳