Pavitra Rishta

Written Update : 31st May 2011

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Written Update
--------------------------------------------

Outside in the rain
Manav is sitting down thinking about what the doctor has been saying about Archana's operation.He doesn't know where to get so much money from ...
He cannot believe that Archana's life could be in danger .he tells himself that he will save Archana and also his baby ..
It is raining a lot and he is soaking wet ...a begger woman comes , carrying a baby .She asks manav to help her with money as her child is hungry and needs food ...
Manav gives her some money and she blesses him and tells him that she will pray that God will look after his child ...
When she leaves , Manav holds his head . Even in a dreadful situation like this , he could not stop helping someone  and gave the woman money for her child ...

Outside Deshmukh Chawl
Archana comes in from outside .She sees manav sitting in the house .He is soaking wet .Archu quickly goes to get him a towel and she dries his hair .Then she tells him to go in and change while she will get him tea ...
Manav changes and sits in his bedroom .Archan gets him tea .
She is in a happy mood and reminds manav that it was raining like this when they met for the first time ...Suddenly she realizes that Manav is looking very tired .On her asking , Manav tells her that he has had a hard day at work and now wants to just take it easy ..he lies down and closes his eyes ...
Archu is talking to him how beautiful the rains are this season and the next rainy seaons will not just have the two of them but the three of them ..Manav, Archana and their baby ...
Manav is listenign to her bu talso the doctor's words are haunting him that he has to gather  enough money for Archana's operation ...

The Custom Office
Varsha goes in with Bhavna .She desprately wants to see Satish but the Custom officer point blank refuses and tells her that until the procedure is completed , Satish cannot be released .
This makes Varsha very upset .Bhavna tries to calm her down but she is terribly worried about Satish and says that she holds Manav responsible for this and will not let him get away with this ...

Deshmukh House .
Archana is coming out of the kitchen when she gets a terrible abdominal pain ..The pain is so severe that she falls down and starts screaming ..Manav comes running out and tries to hold her but she is in a bad shape ..She keeps screaming and saying that she will die ...
Suddenly Manav wakes up ...that was a bad dream ...
He was dreaming of Archana in pain ...
He quickly rushes to the kitchen and finds Archana working in the kitchen ...
he is terribly angry and starts shouting at Archana very badly ...
Archana gets scared and she tells Manav that she is seriously worried about him because he is looking so worried ..Manav tells her that they both will go out and eat ..maybe he just wants to get out ...
He goes in the room and starts thinking how he can get this money together ...

Next morning
Manav is going out .Archu comes to see him off and asks him to come home early .Manav wants her to promise that she will not work ...she promises him that she won't ...
When he is going he meets Sukriti .Sukritui tells him that Archana is a very lucky girl to have a husband like  him.
Manav says that he is the one who is lucky to get a wife like Archana ...he requests Sukriti to keep an eye on Archu when he will be away .Sukriti tells him that she will be responsible for Archana till he gets back...

Manav is shown going to one place after another , asking for money .But he is turned back from everywhere .No one is ready to loan him 2 Lakh ruppees ...All day he is going to many different places but his luck is not with him as he is turned back from everywhere ...

Deshmukh House ..
It's night .Sukriti comes in to check on Archana ...she finds Sachu lying on  the bed and Archu on the floor ...Archana  is doubling up in pain and is almos unconscious ...Sukriti panics ..mnav comes in the house ...
He tells Sukriti to stop a rickshaw and he lifts Archana      and brings her down ..Sukriti is unable to stop any transportation ...
In the rain and thunder ...Manav picks his wife and starts walking  towards the hospital ...Archana is screaming in pain and mnav is begging all autorickshaws and cars to help him but no one is stopping ...Helpless and alone , manav puts Archu down and then again tries to arrange for a transport  but he fails ...
There is a vegetable cart near by ..Manav puts Archu on  this cart and pushed it to take his sick wife to the hospital ...

He gets Archana to the hospital .
The doctor takes one look at Archana and she tells Manav that Archu needs an operation right now and he has to go and get the money now ...
She tells him clearl ythat is he wants to save the life of his wife and his child then he should go and get the money ...

Hospital ward .
Manav goes in to see Archana  before he has to go to try and get the money ...
Archan is lying on the hospital bed ...
Archana : I am scared Manav ,why are they doing this opeartion .
Manav : There is nothing tobe scared of .Thisis a small operation and it will be over quickly ...now I have to go ...
Archana : Holds his hands ...please don't leave me , stay with me ...
Manav : You have to be brave ..If you get scared then think about our child  , Sukriti will take care of you ..I have to go now ..He gets up and leaves ...
Archan holds his hand ...
Archana : You go Manav , arrange for  the money . I will take care of myself and our baby  .I will not be scared ...
Manav gets very emotional and kisses her hands and then leaves ...

Outside the hospital

Manav is worrying how to arrange the money ...He cannot go to satish as he is in jail and  he feels that asking Vinod is of no use as Vinod is totally broke right now .He just doesn't know where to go and what to do ...All doors are closed and he has no where to go ...

Precap ;
Manav is asking Varsha for money .
Varsha : My husband is in jail thanks to yo uand you are asking  me for money .Have you no shame at all?
Manav ( crying )  : Archana is in the hospital , she needs an operation and that is wh yI need this money .
Varsha ; Lies ...all lies ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thank u for the wonderfull update tanya di.
Such a heart wrenching epi😭
harpkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thank you tanya di...u r sooo gud...bhalla & u do such gud job

varsha needz a slap...

manav should drag her 2 d hospital...
vishwap thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Superb update, Tanya. Thanks a lot.
Brought tears to my eyes today!
Superb acting by both Ankita and Sushant. That is why they are so special!!!
paulsibila thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
stupid varsha, she is just selfish, i hate her day by day, i really want to slap her.
thanks for the update tanya di.
shalurulez thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey...dunt hate varsha yet...shez just assuming that manav is lying...but as am sure as soon as she see's archana,she will surely help, HOPEFULLY!! 😊 n since manav is heart broken,he is walking here and there,leadin to the car crash,on the other hand,varsha may pay the money n get her operated!!!specially since she herself lost the ability to concieve forever...πŸ€”
Otherwise..gossh...i dunt tink CVs can KILL a character just that way 😲 
No families would ever bring hatred in THIS kind of situations πŸ˜•
Mehr-k thumbnail
Thanks Tanyaz. .
God Bless
bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful, awesome, excellent, lovely, the best update ever Tanya DiπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
musica10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update.

CVs please stop portraying Varsha's character in this manner. I doubt anyone can be this insensitive in real life. All she does is aggravate viewers with her behavior.