Tues Upd ~ May 31st ~ MOHAN - PAVI - the pasamalar

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Nox for the wonderful and superfast Update!👏

Good Episode!😊

Mohan - ⭐️👍🏼⭐️
TA - 😡
Padma - 😡
Kalyani - 👏👍🏼
UM - 😡🤬
Edited by Shamz. - 12 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks da Tanu for the wonderful update... 😃
It was infact a good episode though it was not a lead ones track..

OMG TA...what words are those u spoke...really proved u are a GW's son...I understand that u too have self respect when that guy spoke that badly...but did not expect this from you....U should have rather slapped him or just given another vettu saval...😛...but sigh...ur language was bad.....The loan shark was indeed worst at his language...rofl..but jospeh warned TA as well viewers that what is going to come..😛...
TA always realises things only after the maximum damage done...please bring back the old smart TA...

Good that Mohan really changed for Good...its exactly one year after pavi got changed and padma is already losing her side...👏👏👏👏...Good that Kalyani did not discourage him or did not point out his mistakes to make him more guilty but rightly advised him and redirected him to his father. That was a good show by the creatives...👏...
Bcos its human nature that when one is caught with mistakes if they are discouraged they have the tendency to lose confidence and go blank on things...Kalyani's behaviour towards mohan was too good...
But she should add about what he was doing all along with his mother to Thulz or atleast MM should point out to him about his behaviour towards Thulz/TA and make him treat them good here on...May be after he is completely out of the retrieval symptoms..All is for good...😃...
 But for sure his relationship with Vishwa and the Drug Gang will put him to more trouble for sure...lets see...😲

Janani20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you Tanu ka, for the marvelous detailed update! 🤗
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Tanu for the wonderful update!

I will believe Mohan only 50% if he falls at MM feet. He still needs to fall in Thulasi feet for humiliating her😕. He did not even consider Thulasi as a human being. Mohan can turn into a human only if he asks sorry to Thulasi and be nice to her😉.

Padma, adankku🤢!! Total loser😡😡. Just cares for money and nothing else.

UM is so disgusting🤢😡.

What to tell about TA?? Another loser😡! As Joseph said, he cannot shut his mouth for 5 mins. TA begged for money and now having rosham for nothing🤢😡. Let him learn his lesson in a hard way😈😈. But the problem is, pavam Thulasi will also face the sufferring along with him.

⭐️⭐️ Kalyani was the star of the day!⭐️⭐️
Edited by Pearl27 - 12 years ago
acornn thumbnail

Thanks for the excellent update! Hero is slowing becoming zero; low life turns anew. Dir is doing a merry go around with subplots - used SQ track for few weeks and is now focusing MM clan.

TA has turned into full time jester - tells Jo he will handle the loan shark. Loan shark and TA were at their barking best ...gutter to the core. TA getting angry at the language of LS, demands respect.. Hmm. TA complaining about LS to cops ...ROFL ROFL .. TA -> Slaughter house dog. D effect on TA has started, is starting to prove he is LH of D. Just after joining the 'new firm', TA the top gun threatens to take out LS... ROFL.

Jo seems to be playing games ...very curious about TA's job. If Jo could handle LS, then what is the need to call TA in the first place? The LS seems to be a suspect may be a set up...

M & K track is taking off.  A guy who treated T with utter contempt and disdain talks about saving his sis life ...what a turnaround. K was outstanding - instead of running M down encourages him, asking M to seek forgiveness of MM. But M will pay dearly; his past mistakes are going to catch up with him soon.

Wow ...Four of the six promo scenes are shown, rest of the week is set up an explosive.. er. acidic finish. T & Stabber faceoff and its aftermath is going to dominate the proceedings.  As an anticlimax, it will be great if the acid actually falls on the stabbers face in the struggle between T&D and Stabber.

Edited by acornn - 12 years ago
Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for the wonderful update Tanu! 😃

What a great mother this Padma is. She wants to ruin the little girl's life as for revenge on MM and Thulasi. MM should just leave this ghost woman and take care of Pavi and Mohan.

Oh wow Mr.TA...how bold even now without even a job and money, he dares to talk back against the loan shark and threatens him to make a complaint against him, what a comedy. This guy is getting ready for kambi counting, let him let him. He deserves it. I am disliking him like it was with Thulasi when she signed the divorce papers. Sigh...no chance to hate him however stupid this guy becomes.
Everything around TA with these money lenders seem to be fishy. I want these all to be a set up by psycho. Thulasi should keep her hubby with her otherwise he will get back home with vambus every day. He would not want to do any better job than spending his time with his wife. It is much better than joining these gutter kumbhal!

Yuck, that groom wants to marry that innocent little angel Pavi. Oh killer, please pour acid on this PP's face, completely disgusting character. Good to see Mohan trying to save his sister. Only when beloved ones are affected, these guys seem to realise their mistakes. Even if Mohan confesses everything to Padma, that lady would encourage him even more to support her Vishwa thambi. I bet, Vishwa is going to take revenge on Thulasi for Mohan's change of behaviour, no chance for the creative team to spare Thulasi from Vishwa once Logu's revenge is done. Oh Kumaran, give us a break, it is too much now with these loan sharks and rowdies.   

Kalyani was very nice today and adviced him to do the right thing and to trust the right person. She will change Mohan and marry him. If Mohan really changes and protects his both sisters, he is worth of Kalyani!

Edited by Theiva - 12 years ago
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the super updates Tanu!!  I enjoyed the side comments and titles.

Just like yesterday I only liked the positive change to Mohan.  I was happy when Mohan told Pavi not to worry and that the wedding will get stopped.  I just hope Padma doesn't do anything stupid before then.

This maapilai is such a loser!!!  Please director, do not get Pavi married to him!!!  The groom is going to tell Padma that Mohan does drugs I think...

It's a good thing that Kalyani drilled his brain and told him to change first.  She was great today.  I hope Mohan really leaves drugs this time.  Now Kalyani knows about what is happening with Pavi...will she tell TT?  What I like about Kalyani is that she is independent and smart.  He doesn't have a high degree of education but she handles situations well.   

Hmmm...what do I say about Tamil other than I am disliking him day by day.  What was the need to yell like that Mr. Ta? He knew that that guy asks for interest and he agreed to all this before he got the money so he should not be yelling and learn to control himself. 

Tamil is happy that he got a job...the poor thing doesn't know what's in store for him.

Why is the director hinting again and again the Joseph is the stalker?? Joseph did go back into that guy's house right?? Why?

This episode was alright... tomorrow will continue with more of Mohan so we just need to wait until they show Tulasi and Deepa...

Edited by smiles86 - 12 years ago
serials2010 thumbnail
Thanks for the update !!

King of vetti pechu TA strikes again!!  We are all aware that TA is all talk and no action - why can't he zip especially when he knows that he is at fault - Really his immaturity is getting on my nerves - Grow up and do it now!!

Mohan - still don't trust him - he might leave drugs but he still loves the rich life so don't think he is going to change - further it will not be that easy to escape from Vishwa's clutches - more pain for him is yet to come!!

Kalyani, sensible as always and displays wisdom far beyond her years - Hope she does not fall in love with Mohan - she deserves much better than him!!
mini_00 thumbnail
Thanks Tanu for the update😊. Dharma is the person who uses others for his own selfishness and throws them away when his work is done. When TA comes to know about dharman he will leave that adiyal.  .
OMG why the serial is going in this way? Another probs coz of kandu vatti person.🥱 Appa …pa oora suthi kadan lot of enemies… very irritating to watch😡. TA does not really know what work he has to do with dharman …lol😉. Joseph is the spy... After TA left Joseph want is again. If Joseph is the spy charu will know that TA is working for dharma.
Coming to Mohan…so the entire family knows about ganja mapillai but padma won't believe enna kodumai Mohan ithu? At least Mohan seems to care for pavi's life. It is good to see that Mohan does not want his sister life to get spoilt which will surely make him to take steps to save pavi's life from that drug addict.  But this kanja mapillai is going to create more probs for sure. In future Mohan should quit his drug habits and he should visit vishva to give his micha meethi drugs and to tell him that he is leaving. Any way vishwa is not going to let Mohan be happy. Let's see…😍