.::Dil Dosti Hatred FF NOTE PG16 ::.

Posted: 12 years ago
๐Ÿ˜†heyy guys this is my first FF on this forum hope you like it ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ever since i  started watching D3 i love to dance and since there are way too many free days without D3 coming on so here goes

character profiles are kinds the  same as the real show but im gonna write a quick promo type thingy 

promo type thingy๐Ÿ˜†

sharon, vicky,simi, vikasha and kria were the best of friends and were the most popular in high school together but then kria had to move to a different country because of some problems between her parents and her friends parents and so her father had to get a new job elsewher...

but now that kria is back she hopes that they can be friends again but that's not quite what sharon has in mind. high school has changed and now there is an even bigger divide between the dazzlers (popular) and the unpopular weaklings and sharon isn't going to let kria come back in again...

New boy reyansh moved into kria's house when she left and now he's replaced kria as the dazzlers most popular but what happens when Rey, the guy who every girl lusts after and himself does not commit to any one girl, falls for kria? 

well your going to have to like if you want to find out...

๐Ÿ˜†LOL jk just tell me if you like it please and if you would like a PM??
btw it wont be based purely on dance so please dont kill me...๐Ÿ˜†

I will try to update as often as possible (or maybe more, depends on the amount of work i am given๐Ÿ˜ญ)
xxx
simran 

Index๐Ÿ˜Š
promo--- page 1
part 1----page 1
part 2----page 2
part 3----page3
part 4-----page 4
part 5-----page 6
part 6----page 7
part 7...page 8
part 8----page 10
part 9...page 11
part 10...page 12
part 11...page 14

PM list

100littledevils
sweetapple2995
sana.shanak
upeka
Sheherzade
mjht_one
prernahazra
switangel27
luvKaJen666
Krishnaluv94
switangel27
 Xx.Sri.xX,
Dansindiadans
sweetshine
2cute4u_22

if your name is not here please pm me ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by mayurlover4eva - 12 years ago
Nice hatke storyline... keep it up... and do PM me!
Originally posted by Sheherzade

Nice hatke storyline... keep it up... and do PM me!

thank you sooo much๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— my first comment sorry kinda got happy ๐Ÿ˜†
sure will pm hope you like it ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
fab!!!! please continue. plz pm me!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ
pm me as well LOVED THE PROMOโค๏ธ
so guys here goes the dil dosti hatred part 1 please comment and like thanks ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

kria opened the door to her new apartment and smiled. a fresh new start she thought i hope everything goes well anyways i know a lot of people here already like sharon, simmi, Vicky and i can't wait to see them again, its been such a long time. i just hope they won't blame me for what my dad did. I cant believe it's already been One year since my dad left me and mum. my father had got together with the father of my friends and invested in some shares in a company but all my life came tumbling down when we lost the money and so did my friends. we had to move house and live somewhere else and i had to leave all my best friends. 

But now i am back and their is no use dwelling on the past, somebody else lives in our old house and so now this apartment is where im going to have to live from now on. 'kria darling move out the way the removal people are coming in' my mom's voice came from behind me and i jumped.
 'sorry mom, which one is my room?' 
'the one on the far left' 
'Okk mum im just gonna go out for a while then ill be back to unpack'

i took out my bike from the back of the moving van and set it on the ground. i loved to cycle it was a good way to clear your thoughts and also exercise. i cycled down the hill towards my old school st louis high then further and a row of houses came up on both sides of the lane. i remembered what it was like to live here knowing everyone and being part of one big family.     

finally down the end came a big house with a small garden in the front and then a big black gate which i had once held onto when getting the post. my old house. old. as in i would never be able to come back to it. i turned my back to return before the tears would start to run when suddenly-
'heyy are you lost?' i was about to turn and bike away as quickly as possible but when i turned i forgot what i was about to say. the guy was standing at the window of my room with a amused but frowning face. 
'no i was just... erm going' i said mumbling suddenly. this guy was cute i mean capable of being on television hot. snap out of it kria what are you doing? he's just a guy who lives in my room now and who happens to be really really cute.

'well i can show you the way if you want' he replied 
'im not lost, i used to live here, your room was my room. and now i live somewhere else.' it was. and now i should go before i get into any more trouble. 
'If you used to live here you must know the dazzlers right?' he asked. she was so beautiful and somehow so innocent it was sweet. 
'the dazzlers? they still call themselves that?, yeh i do i was one of them'
she couldnt help staring at him, it was impossible to not look into his eyes, they were like a pool of grey or green or in between. and now she looked like an idiot as soon as she realized she was staring she looked away and blushed. 
'well then, erm... sharon is having a party tonight you should come' he said as soon as their eye contact broke. Rey, you idiot why did you invite her to the party? you don't even know her. and stop staring. 
'yeh maybe i'll think about it' kria be careful these type of guys are all over one girl in one minute and then another girl in another minute. she turned to go when he said one last thing:
'heyy im Reyansh by the way and you?' he hoped she would come even thought she said maybe. maybe could mean yes too right? 
'Kria' she said before she could stop again to stare at him again she set off again cycling.
kria. he thought. nice name. he couldnt wait to see her again for some unknown reason.
Reyansh. Rey-ansh. Reyansh. kria why are you saying his name again and again. stop it and stop thinking about him. you are going to see your old friends again today. Sharon was her best friend in the group, they were practically like sisters. she couldnt wait to see her again. i wonder if she has changed or still the same. hard from the outside and soft on the inside.

soo sorry guys but itne passey mein itna hi milenga ๐Ÿ˜†
hope you guys like it i'll proberbly do more later today as im going swimming ryt now so i have to go ๐Ÿ˜‰
bye
simran xxxโค๏ธ
Edited by mayurlover4eva - 12 years ago
yr starting has only created ripples plz do continue and surely PM me...wud luv 2 read the upcoming parts
Originally posted by sana.shanak

yr starting has only created ripples plz do continue and surely PM me...wud luv 2 read the upcoming parts

thanks ๐Ÿ˜† i'll update as soon as possible ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 
Awesome ff...ding to read the next part...do update soon
wow this will be interesting kria used ti be a dazzler...
nd i also like the title of ur ff...
Edited by mjht_one - 12 years ago
awesome awesome part!!!! please continue soon!!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ