The Last South Indian Movie you Watched... !!! - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago

The Birthday Girl needs no Introduction, since she has had many introduction throughout her journey on India-forums.com.  

She is none other than our

Global Moderator, Aahaana

Many know her to be: 

Loving and Caring 

Friendly and Approachable 

Helpful and Dedicated 

Strict and No-Non-sense Person 

But only few know Meli as an ACTIVIST on SOCIAL MEDIA

One needs not buy newspaper or waste data on Google News!  Simply Follow Aahaana (aka MeliKutty) to find out the latest news and happening around the world!  She in fact regularly wishes her followers on various festivals and even the celebrities during special occasions.  

Edited by Riyasaatha - 8 years ago
My last was also Engayum Kadhal , I loved the music - Thee illai <3
Last movie I watched was Mr. Perfect (: It was okay.
Em Magan... a very family oriented movie.. it was played on the TV, and following that I watched Onbathu Rupaa Nottu... it was a very sad movie, yet very meaniful; Sathyaraj had done a greaaat job!
Yesterday I watched Maaveeran(Dubbed version of Telugu magadheera). Wonderful movie. Nicely made. Especially I enjoyed the log ago scenes - done in a large scale - captivating.
i watched ala modalainidi.. such a superrbbb romantic comedy and the actors were fab...
Okies...this gonna sound weird..but i just rewatched "Just Maath Maathaali"... :-)..so-oh its my latesht! :P
^ kicha one??? i havent seen it but i like Sudeep..i have watched only one Kannada movie uptill now..😆

okaay so i watched Mirapakaay and Anjathe.. Mirapakaay was usual Ravi Teja stuff but with a good story.. was funny, full of action.. pakka paisa vasool.. 3.5/5

then Anjathe ohhh Goddd that was a good movie.. i liked it.. Ameer and Narain are such good actors but my special mention goes to Parsanna.. he was splendid in the movie.. he made me hate him which means he did his job honestly.. i cried in the climax.. and i like the movies which make me cry.. so over all pretty good.. 3.5/5
I just watched Karuthamma movie... It was a good movie .. the actors  potrayed their characters very well...👏👏
Love  all the song...😉
Originally posted by Pulwasha

^ kicha one??? i havent seen it but i like Sudeep..i have watched only one Kannada movie uptill now..😆

Yup! the very same "kiccha" one!😆
Somehow I adore Sudeep...cant help it...if there is nothing else to watch, its always there on my laptop as a saviour!😆😉
I'm no biggy either...have watched some 5 kannada movies so far!😆 Watched "Mungaaru Male"..had to...some of my frnds went bersek thro it n watched it like 4 shows back to back...😳😆, thn Sudeep's 3 movies and one of Ramesh's. LOL! 😉