The Last South Indian Movie you Watched... !!! - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Rafa.LunaPotter

Yup! the very same "kiccha" one!😆
Somehow I adore Sudeep...cant help it...if there is nothing else to watch, its always there on my laptop as a saviour!😆😉
I'm no biggy either...have watched some 5 kannada movies so far!😆 Watched "Mungaaru Male"..had to...some of my frnds went bersek thro it n watched it like 4 shows back to back...😳😆, thn Sudeep's 3 movies and one of Ramesh's. LOL! 😉

i dont know alot of kannada actors but the ones i know like puneet rajumar, ganesh, shivrajkumar, dignath etc.. i only like Sudeep.. tho dignath and Punnet rajkumar are pretty fine too.. ohhh and i know upendra too but i dnt like him..😆i wanna watch mussanje maathu.. i lovee the ninna nodhalentho songg..😳.. the only movies i have watched in kannada are Mungaru male and millana..

okay so coming back i watched Golconda high school and Ratchagan.. i couldnt finish Ratchagan it was exremly stupiddd.. i stopped it half way..🤢 Golconda high school was a pretty good movie.. inspirational, motivational.. the kids in the movie were amazinggg..👏 and so was Sumanth.. he is actually a good actor.. i liked the movie over all..😃
Originally posted by Pulwasha

i dont know alot of kannada actors but the ones i know like puneet rajumar, ganesh, shivrajkumar, dignath etc.. i only like Sudeep.. tho dignath and Punnet rajkumar are pretty fine too.. ohhh and i know upendra too but i dnt like him..😆i wanna watch mussanje maathu.. i lovee the ninna nodhalentho songg..😳.. the only movies i have watched in kannada are Mungaru male and millana..

Mussange Maatu...?? Tht movie is classy Sudeep ishtyle! If u like him..u'll adore that movie. somehow despite evrything his pairing with Ramya is pretty big onscreen!😳...and the song is wow! I know...in fact thinking back, all the songs of the movie are great! There is thisreally nice song, a solo for ramya, "akasha bhoomi", if you get to listen to it ever, do...its pretty fab!😊
Millana? Yes..I rem'ber watched that too..LOL..tht makes my total 6 now.😉
Upendra>>> Nah...me neither! He's weird in some ways!😆😆
U cud try and watch "aishwarya", a movie wih Upendra a Deepika Padukone, its about art and painting and something silly like that, but I heard Upendra wasnt too bad...😳
I'm not a personal fan of the rajkumars so much, daddy rajkumar - yes, he was a class apart...n mayb shiv a little more.😳😃
But Darshan is cool! His movies are always hits...even without a story line! 😆

Mussange Maatu...?? Tht movie is classy Sudeep ishtyle! If u like him..u'll adore that movie. somehow despite evrything his pairing with Ramya is pretty big onscreen!😳...and the song is wow! I know...in fact thinking back, all the songs of the movie are great! There is thisreally nice song, a solo for ramya, "akasha bhoomi", if you get to listen to it ever, do...its pretty fab!😊
Millana? Yes..I rem'ber watched that too..LOL..tht makes my total 6 now.😉
Upendra>>> Nah...me neither! He's weird in some ways!😆😆
U cud try and watch "aishwarya", a movie wih Upendra a Deepika Padukone, its about art and painting and something silly like that, but I heard Upendra wasnt too bad...😳
I'm not a personal fan of the rajkumars so much, daddy rajkumar - yes, he was a class apart...n mayb shiv a little more.😳😃
But Darshan is cool! His movies are always hits...even without a story line! 😆

i dont know Darshan..😆 Aishwariya was a remake of telugu movie manmadhudhu so i have seen the telugu one with nagarjuna and sonali.. it was a very good movie..but i usually dont watch Deepika's movies..🤢 so i will definitely miss it..😆 im finding mussanje maathu with subtitles i dont understand kannada..🤢i like puneet better than shiv.. but then my liking doesnt matter i have only seen Milana becuz i liked the song ninindale and it turned out to be a good moviee..😆 and i have heard Punnet's last movie jackie was a big hit same with Sudeep's latest movie.. Singam's remake right??
Edited by Pulwasha - 12 years ago

i dont know Darshan..😆 Aishwariya was a remake of telugu movie manmadhudhu so i have seen the telugu one with nagarjuna and sonali.. it was a very good movie..but i usually dont watch Deepika's movies..🤢 so i will definitely miss it..😆 im finding mussanje maathu with subtitles i dont understand kannada..🤢i like puneet better than shiv.. but then my liking doesnt matter i have only seen Milana becuz i liked the song ninindale and it turned out to be a good moviee..😆 and i have heard Punnet's last movie jackie was a big hit same with Sudeep's latest movie.. Singam's remake right??
U dont know darshan? Awww...he's this smart guy with these black specs all the time!😆
Ohhh...nah, I wudnt suggest it if u have already watched something like the same movie again. LOL..i rem'ber i watched "aaptmitra" after watching its tamil version, and then even "bhool bhuliayya" I went pure MAD!😆
U dont undrstand kannada? Trust me, Kannada is simple, I know tamil, kannada well, I undrstand telugu very well, but sadly my speaking capacity sucks..😆, and as for malayalam, if they are slow i can grasp it...😆
Kannada is one of the easiest langs down south! Personal experience!😉😛
Asfor ninindale...true. I watched the movie coz I liked the song too!😃
Yup..its that remake.

U dont know darshan? Awww...he's this smart guy with these black specs all the time!😆
Ohhh...nah, I wudnt suggest it if u have already watched something like the same movie again. LOL..i rem'ber i watched "aaptmitra" after watching its tamil version, and then even "bhool bhuliayya" I went pure MAD!😆
U dont undrstand kannada? Trust me, Kannada is simple, I know tamil, kannada well, I undrstand telugu very well, but sadly my speaking capacity sucks..😆, and as for malayalam, if they are slow i can grasp it...😆
Kannada is one of the easiest langs down south! Personal experience!😉😛
Asfor ninindale...true. I watched the movie coz I liked the song too!😃
Yup..its that remake.

i can understand tamil and telugu and can respond the basics faily well.. YOOO i have heard man Kannada is hard.. Tamil and telugu are easier.. i have learnt those watching movie but then if i watch the same amount of kannada movies im sure ill learn it..😆😆 okay i googled Darshan.. Sudeep looks better..😉😆 but then acting matters too..😆

i dont know any kannada actresses except Divya Spandana, Pooja Gandhi and Nidhi Subaiya..😆 and surprisingly i have only seen Pooja gandhi's movies milana and mungaru male..😆.. ohhh yeaaahh and yesterday i got to know the girl in Garam masala is a kannada actress.. Daisy something..😆 bopanna i gues.. daisy bopanna..

i can understand tamil and telugu and can respond the basics faily well.. YOOO i have heard man Kannada is hard.. Tamil and telugu are easier.. i have learnt those watching movie but then if i watch the same amount of kannada movies im sure ill learn it..😆😆 okay i googled Darshan.. Sudeep looks better..😉😆 but then acting matters too..😆

i dont know any kannada actresses except Divya Spandana, Pooja Gandhi and Nidhi Subaiya..😆 and surprisingly i have only seen Pooja gandhi's movies milana and mungaru male..😆.. ohhh yeaaahh and yesterday i got to know the girl in Garam masala is a kannada actress.. Daisy something..😆 bopanna i gues.. daisy bopanna..
Haha..😆 Watch the and then see, it'll be deffo easier!😆
'course Kicha is HOT!😳 But the crazzy fans like Darshan better!😆
Yeah...Thts right daisy boppanna she is...the wide eyed one!😆
I've seen much lesser than that, despite everything else, its only Ramya and Pooja Gandhi's real movies I've watched!😆

Haha..😆 Watch the and then see, it'll be deffo easier!😆
'course Kicha is HOT!😳 But the crazzy fans like Darshan better!😆
Yeah...Thts right daisy boppanna she is...the wide eyed one!😆
I've seen much lesser than that, despite everything else, its only Ramya and Pooja Gandhi's real movies I've watched!😆

kicha is good.. and he acts good too.. i liked him soo much in Rann.. he was amazingg..😳
yeaahhh daisy bopanna..😆😆.. pssshhh sudeep is deffo better than darshan wateva..😆

u are from karnataka??
^ yeah... But got this weird mixture in the family, some roots lead to TN, some others to AP...so-oh all in all I'm like a khichidi! LOL!
What about u?

^ yeah... But got this weird mixture in the family, some roots lead to TN, some others to AP...so-oh all in all I'm like a khichidi! LOL!
What about u?

im from Pakistan...😆 dont be surprised..usually people are when they see me talking in tamil or telugu and then i tell them im nt from india..ha ha ha.. right now in Canada

okay its tooo late here im gonna goo sleep.. well talkk later.. Byee..😃
^bye..catcha later! See ya! :P. no worries!