The Last South Indian Movie you Watched... !!! - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
I recently watched two Tamil movies:

KO - Nice movie. Different from normal movies taken.Definitely worth the watch.

Agni Natchathiram
- Old movie(1988). I am not a supporter of 2 Biwis - still enjoyed the movie - Nice electricity between Karthik and Prabhu. All the songs were hit I guess. Good entertainer.
I watched payans, it was cute, nothing special, but jayasurya looked so cuteee n even hot sometimes whew...
Originally posted by malluangel

I watched payans, it was cute, nothing special, but jayasurya looked so cuteee n even hot sometimes whew...
Hi...Even I watched Payyans but I hoenstly didn't like the movie. It had a good introduction with Rohini being a concerned mom and Jaysurya being the careless son but then the story drags. And also Jaysurya's relation with the heroine is questionable...sometimes he likes her sometimes he doesn't care. Overall I don't think it's worth watching...Like you mentioned it has nothing special.
Watched

Marykkundoru Kunjaadu:  It's a clean, entertaining movie. Dileep fit the role perfectly and Bhavana also played her character well. Nice movie...definetly worth watching.
Rating: 4/5

Gaddhama: Wow I LOVED this movie. I actually didn't want to watch it fearing that it would be a big tragedy and will make me very depressed but with all the struggles that Kavya went through there is hope for her at the end.
Kavya was simply brillant so was Srinivasan...All the supporting characters also played their part well.
Highly recommend the movie...a beautiful cinema which gives us a good idea of a maid's life in Saudi.
Rating: 5/5
The last Tamil movie i watched was 180 Rules kidaiyathu, i really enjoyed the songs and i liked the first half of the movie i didn't like the ending.but i was happy to see siddu in Tamil film after a long time.

I also watched Godavari,I am madly in love with this film i can watch it over and over i wish this team came together in another film soon 

I watched Kanden, it was ok๐Ÿ˜ณ Nothing much to say about the movie, was only going in one flow
Chintakayala Ravi (telugu) have seen it before but watched it again.. its funny as always.. i like that movie.. how venkatesh goes in the flow as the middle aged bartender.. hillariousss... ali as nachmi always makes me laugh ๐Ÿคฃ.. all in all a good moviee... laughed alot.. and i loveee the bagundey song.. nahi chodunga song is hillarious ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† and valla valla makes dance dance dance๐Ÿ˜ณ

Jalsa (telugu) watched again for like the 50th time maybe.. i loveee that moviee.. Ileana and Pawan Kalyan are adorable and funny.. superbbb moviee.. Prakash Raj is the best as always.. the supporting cast is hillariousss... had fun..๐Ÿ˜† music of Jlasa is amazingg i think i have all the songs in my mp3 ๐Ÿ˜†

Deivathirumagal, going to the review thread.๐Ÿ˜ณ
i saw:

Vaanam: very nice attemt, defenetly something new in tamil cinema๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ. Simbu & Prakash Raj was rocking, while Anushka had an interesting role - but she needs to look at her lip sync...

Avan Ivan: great characters and great acing by everyone, but story is missing - but defenitly a must watch๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Venghai
: Hari...really ?? ๐Ÿ˜ก songs are watchable, but no logic,...