The Last South Indian Movie you Watched... !!! - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago

The Last Movie , I watched  was Uthama Puthiran ..

⭐️'s  Genelia, Dhanush , Vivek, Bhagayaraj, Ambika, Rajalakshmi and a huge pattalam !!

First half ...Average to Ok

Second half ... A Laughfest ...and races keeping us in loop ...

Vivek is the Star for me ..

Music..Telugu vadai irundhalum, Good music ..particularly like Kann irandil & Idicha Pacharisi 😃

Verdict : Paisavasool ...

⭐️
latest movies i watched r kandaen and ko.. i loved both the movies..
KO- was the last that i watched.Brilliant plot.well executed.every actor played his/her role well(except karthika,she's so beautiful,but still the other bubbly actress overshadows her). Ajmal was brilliant,his dialogues were superb(credits to the writer) and well delivered by Ajmal.
Deiva Thirumagan... 1 word... Fantastic.
The last movie i watched was "Tamil Padam"  It was very easy going movie, since it was all about incorporating previous movie scenes LOL
The last movie I watch was Kanchana I loved the movie. Kanchana is a different try that the movie was mix with horror with entetainment. Kanchana movie is also give a social message to the audience that we should treat transgender as one of us and we should not seperate them and transgender could also study and have a bright future.Edited by Ravi37 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by MP_Radha

The last movie i watched was "Tamil Padam"  It was very easy going movie, since it was all about incorporating previous movie scenes LOL

i love that song.. ohh mahaziyaaa ohh mahaziyaa nakka mukka nakka ohh shakalaka maiyya maiyya..🤣
Deiva Thirumagan - Awesome 👏
I saw KHO & I loved the movie. Its a must watch movie.😊
I saw malayalam movie Salt n Pepper.. Its super awesome to enjoy.. but you really need to understand the  language to enjoy it fully.. Its a matured love story with some hilarious scenes.. 10/10

Another one was.. 180 Rules.. Its a feel good movie but felt a bit slow.. story is good and they could create a suspense and the actors also were good. I recommend these two👍🏼