||:. IPKKND ~ Articles Archives .:||

lilindiangurl13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Articles Archive

Hello Friends 😃

Please post all the articles related to the show and its characters here.
Also Please Refrain From Commenting. Just press the LIKE button.

Thankyou,
India-Forums Development Team.

Edited by lilindiangurl13 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lilindiangurl13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Is Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon to launch on June 6th..

Star Plus' upcoming show gets its launch date..

Tellybuzz has been keeping our readers updated about the developments taking place in Star Plus' upcoming show, Is Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon, produced by Four Lions Films and Panglosean Entertainment. We now give you the exact launch date of the show.

A source says, "The show was initially to launch on 30th of May but due to some technical problems, the date has  got postponed and now its scheduled for launch on the 6th of June at 8:00 Pm. That means from 6th of June Sasural Genda Phool and Saathiya Saath Nibhana will get back to the actual time slot of half an hour, from the extended 45
minutes they are getting presently".

Audience is already looking forward to the cast which has names such as Barun Sobti, Sanaya Irani, Deepali Pansare, Daljit Kaur, Abbhas Mehta, Akshay Dogra and so on'

We tried contacting Sanaya Irani but her spoke person asked us to call later.

We contacted Barun Sobti and he seemed clueless about the development
as he says, "We are right now shooting for the show and I have no idea
about any development."

Guess, with this audience's wait will finally end..

Reporter and Author: Tejashree Bhopatkar

.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Meet business tycoon Arnav

STAR Plus' new show Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? is about two people Arnav and Khushi who follow different ideologies in life. The tagline of the show "mohabbat door jaane na de, nafrat paas aane na de"- depicts the concept of the show and their clashing principles.

More on Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naan Doon : Discuss here | Watch full episodes | Official Website

Young and dashing Arnav Singh has earned fame and money at very young age on his own. He believes in winning at all costs and thinks money can buy everything. Actor Barun Sobti who plays the role of the arrogant Arnav, talks about his role and more.

Tell us about your role in the show?
My character is called Arnav Singh Raizada, who is a young businessman and has achieved everything in life. He is very arrogant and believes money can buy anything, even love. He doesn't believe in existence of God. It will be a completely different character on television.

How different is Arnav from Shravan of Baat Hamari Pakki Hai?
Both the characters are completely opposites. Shravan was more open in his thoughts and used to believe in love while Arnav is an introvert and doesn't believe in love. He is arrogant and believes the world is full of selfish and shrewd people.

Do you identify with Arnav's character?
Yes and no both. Arnav is a self made man, and to some extent, I am also a self made person. I find some of his characteristics very difficult to identify with but I have seen such people in real life, who have achieved everything in life at very young age, so I guess I understand. Such people become arrogant, yet I feel Arnav will be very identifiable.

How would you describe your look in the show?
The look is very rough and tough but at the same time very stylish and suave.

What's your take on love- hate relationships?
Our relationship [Arnav and Khushi's] has love and hate both. In fact in this world, I don't love anybody except my elder sister as I am very close to her. Relationships for me don't matter.

What do you dislike the most about Khushi?
She keeps bumping into me every time, which I don't like. I feel she does things deliberately, so that she attracts everyone's attention.

Why do you think money can buy everything including love? Do you think you will be able to look at love differently?
Yes, because money has power to buy anything and so I believe that everything is possible to obtain if we have money and as the show progresses you will learn more.

What according to you is the USP of the show?
The way the show is presented is superb. There is a lot of grandeur, and the characters are scripted very well too. The channel STAR Plus is the no 1 channel and the creative team has done a fabulous job on the show. It is larger than life and I know as the show progresses, the audiences will love Arnav and Khushi.

What kind of feedback have you received for the promos of the show?
The reactions have been positive and I am glad audiences have loved my look and style in the show. The promos have been well received. I am sure they would also love the subject and the story too.

How has the experience been working with Sanaya Irani and other co-stars? 
It has being great and she is a wonderful human being and has a good sense of humor as well. It's nice to work with Akshay and Daljeet Kaur-Bhanot and over all we are enjoying each other's company. I am sure audiences would love our chemistry on-screen.

How is Sanaya as an actress? 
She is wonderful and very focused on her character. Also Sanaya is very hard working in her approach. I am glad that I am working with her.

What message you would like to give your fans?
It is a different story and lovable too. Please do watch it as we are putting a lot of hard work. Love Aarnav and Khushi.

Don't forget to watch the first episode on June 6th at 8 pm only on STAR Plus.

----------------------------------------

http://starplus.startv.in/news/1816/meet-business-tycoon-arnav.aspx

sabihaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

The cool factor

Barun Sobti in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

If this man looks cool… all credit goes to him! It is 38 degrees celsius and he is wearing a black jacket in the blazing sun. We had waited for over four hours to get the right look for him. The tie that had been selected for him to wear in this scene appeared to "burn out" on camera on the blazing sun. The Star network has just gone HD and we were shooting with a new type of camera and hence, the unforeseen result. Blackberries swung into action as we tried on all the ties that we had in our costume box, clicked pictures and mailed them to the channel in Bombay. After every mail was sent, we waited with baited breath for their reply. As the Blackberries beeped signaling a reply, everybody would open the mail with expectant faces only to get a single word reply – NO! We raided the wardrobe of the location owner, sent people to buy different ties from various shops around the place we were shooting but all in vain.

Finally, someone (I don't remember who), discovered a scarf(cravat) lying buried in the costume trunk and we decided to give that a shot. By this time Barun's neck was almost beginning to bruise from having tried so many ties!  A picture of Barun with the cravat was taken and sent to the channel. No reply. All the people marked on the mail started looking at their Blackberries and shaking them. What was taking so long? Why weren't the people at Star replying? As the minutes passed by, the usually noisy unit became silent but a strange hope emerged – if it was taking this long, surely they were deliberating and discussing, so maybe it wasn't a bad thing after all!!! Sure enough. As all the Blackberries went off in sync, everyone's faces lit up with joy – GO AHEAD, was the reply. Everybody swung into action – the cravat was adjusted, the black jacket was put on, makeup was touched up and the camera started rolling. Everybody had managed to keep their cool – the crew and the actor!

A new camera. A tie. A four hour wait. Just another day on the shoot.

-||-

http://www.4lionsfilms.com/2011/06/04/the-cool-factor/

.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

What If...

What If...

Sanaya Irani speaks to Telly Buzz on What If... she was not an actor.

Sanaya Irani is all set to be back on small screen with the promising upcoming show on Star PlusIss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon.

Amidst all the stress, Telly Buzz thought about having a small chit chat about what she would have been if she has not become an actress.

What If…..

"I would have been an Interior Designer or a Fashion Designer had I not become an actress."

Though I was doing my MBA when I got into acting, I realized that I enjoy a lot designing houses. I like looking at the different houses and reading magazines on that.

My house was built long ago and my room has been the same since I was born. I did not redo my room because that was done by my parents. Today we know that no matter how ever we would like to design a house; there is always a budget that becomes a main issue.

May be when I go to a different house I might do it the way I like and if I have a choice to put my favourite shade in the bedroom, then I would choose off white or any light colours because I feel they give more space.

One thing I like about my bedroom is that the ceiling is made of wood and wood always gives a cozy feeling. So when I am off to bed I have a good view up.

One of my friends has her Bungalow in Juhu and i really admire her house. Since it is a bungalow, there is space in the house and you are free to do what you like, unlike what happens in flat. Flats actually restricts the area to do what you like.

Had I not become an actor, I would also have been a Fashion Designer.

But at the same time, I am not brand conscious and wear what makes me look fine and comfortable and I think I look fine in anything I wear."

Author: Saranya Valsarajan

--------------------------------------------------

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/fantastic-4s/9676-what-if.htm

-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Abhaas Mehta and Sanaya Irani in Star Plus new serial Vaidehi

Television industry most popular channel Star Plus is launching a new daily soap Vaidehi. Previously, the news was that the new show will be produced by Endemol India and Four Lions who has also been producing Star One popular show Geet Hui Sabse Parayi but now, news is that Rajesh Chadha's Panglosean Entertainment production will attach with Four Lions in place of Endemol India. Sources say that still everything is unclear.

Another news of the show is that actor Abhaas Mehta and Sanaya Irani will be the part of this upcoming show. Sanaya Irani, who was last seen in the Star One show Miley Jab Hum Tum will be female lead in Vaidehi. Before, the news was that a newbie Aanchal Singh will perform in lead role but finally the offer fall in Sanaya lap.

While Abhass Mehta who is playing a negative role on Colors channel show Na Aana Is Desh Laado will be seen in lawyer role in the Star Plus upcoming show. An insider of source says that Sanaya Irani and Barun Sothi has confirmed for the lead characters and makers are still searching a popular face who will be played the character of Barun Sothi's sister in the show Vaidehi.

Vadehi will be aired on next Moday in place of Star plus's other show Chand Chupa Badal Mein at 8 PM.

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Khushi celebrates Payal's birthday in style

Khushi overcomes yet another hurdle placed by Arnav in Star Plus' Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?...

niveditha thumbnail
Will Khushi manage to get rid of Arnav's plan in Is Pyar Ko Kya Naam Dun?

2 hours ago
Khushi's (Sanaya Irani) life is fully disturbed because of the challenge she has taken up against Arnav Singh Rayzada (Barun Sobti) in Star Plus' "Is Pyar Ko Kya Naam Dun".

Though Khushi has been trying hard to stand up to Arnav's ego and false pride but every now and then she gets to face the humiliation. In tonight's episode she will get yet another blow from his end. As per the track, it's her sister Payal's birthday and Khushi has planned a surprise for her.

However, Arnav comes to know of it and he plans of ruining that. A little birdie was heard saying, "Arnav has now got to know about Payal's birthday for which Khushi has planned a surprise party. He takes this as an opportunity to add hurdles in Khushi's work, so that she would leave the job, thus breaking the contract".

What?? Tensed! Well, don't be coz we have news to cherish! If the sources are to be believed then Khushi will celebrate Payal's birthday as the party would start only once she gets back home. Though she'll reach late but she'll still have a blast celebrating the day with her sister.

We really hope that Khushi escapes that ruthless Arnav and once again stands as the winner!

http://www.bolegaindia.com/gossips/Will_Khushi_manage_to_get_rid_of_Arnavs_plan_in_Is_Pyar_Ko_Kya_Naam_Dun-gid-4774-gc-16.html
niveditha thumbnail
Maha Episode of Is Pyar Ko Kya Naam Dun to see a big turn!

on Friday at 05:54pm
Star Plus' "Is Pyar Ko Kya Naam Dun", is going to see a major twist taking place in the coming Maha episode to be aired on Saturday.

As per the ongoing track, Khushi (Sanaya Irani) is facing a tough time standing before the challenge put up by Arnav Singh Rayzada (Barun Sobti). In the last episode we saw how Arnav tortures her by allotting excess of work, which makes her reach home late.

However, Arnav's brother Akash, who is totally opposite of him, drops her home in the middle of night. There he also comes to know that Payal is Khushi's elder sister, this land as big news for him as he is in love with Payal. Though Khushi will celebrate her sister's birthday but all her fun would get spoiled when Arnav gives her a call.

He will tell Khushi about an assignment, and will ask her to finish up the work by morning. Not only this, the show will also have a surprise element in the Maha episode which will be aired on Saturday 8 PM. It is reported that this will bring in a new phase in their relation and we might even get to see Arnav mellowing down a bit.

But these all are just predictions made as the actual thing would only be revealed after the Maha episode. So don't forget to watch it!!

http://www.bolegaindia.com/gossips/Maha_Episode_of_Is_Pyar_Ko_Kya_Naam_Dun_to_see_a_big_turn-gid-4863-gc-16.html
niveditha thumbnail

The upcoming episodes of Star Plus' Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon will witness some revelations and relations will go sour. Anjali is all excited to introduce her husband to her brother Arnav. However, soon there will be a major twist in the show as Arnav will get to know that his brother-in-law is no one else but Shyam.

Our source informs, "Arnav has started liking Khushi and though he doesn't accept it he keeps thinking about her. They both share a love-hate relationship and Arnav is keeping no stone unturned in pestering Khushi so that she leaves the job. Meanwhile, Shyam has always helped Khushi and has always been by her side whenever in need and in fact he has also developed feelings for her. Furthermore, Shyam, Payal and Buaji will convince Khushi to leave the job and Khushi will agree. Shyam will try his best to woo Khushi and will console her when she will be frustrated. However, the entire situation will turn upside down when Shyam's identity of being Anjali Raizada's husband will be revealed. And that's the time when the relations between the four protagonists Arnav, Khushi, Anjali and Shyam will turn sour. This will be the main highlight of the show."

Sampurn Media