Getting Ready - 4 Lions Blog update

Anam... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Getting ready…

Maan,Nissar,Gul, Anand,Rohini and Barun at the IPKKND shoot

As we get ready for the launch off our new show Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon, which goes on air on Star plus at 8 PM next Monday, on 6 June 2011, things are really, really hectic on all fronts.

The expectations from this show are very high and due to a series of unfortunate events, we have been under a lot of pressure to deliver the goods. But all in all the show is looking good, the actors and technicians have all done a fabulous job and we hope that it all pays off.

Comparisons to our previous show, GEET are bound to happen but we don't quite see what the fuss is all about. What is strange is that the very people who loved us for giving them a show like Geet are now somehow feeling very betrayed that we have started producing a new show. People are coming out into the streets claiming that Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon is a copy of Geet, even before it has started. What is the matter? A love story is a love story is a love story. Boy meets girl-boy loses girl-boy gets girl… Isn't that what all love stories are all about?

Anyway, without spoiling our mood and yours just let us say that Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon is going to be full of surprises for all of you. The hard work, sweat, blood [quite literally] and tears of the past eight months is going to be presented before you on your television screens next Monday at 8 PM. Support us, spread the word and watch it next week and tell us what you think.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Yeah i read that in night..!!! 😃  Gosh they are working day and night for this show..  👏 😳  I pray that their efforts brings fruitful results for them in future..! ❤️ And the show reached HEIGHTS of success.. Amen.. ❤️
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i have full faith in nissar.
P.Srinivas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
All the best to 4 Lines team ,Sanaya&Barun.I hope show would reach our  expectations.Iam Eagerly waiting to show to air.
Kinarandomness thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanx for sharing
but we have to keep this forum active
AnotherAdmirer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for sharing Anam🤗

Hope their hardwork pays off xD

Support us, spread the word and watch it next week and tell us what you think.

Right! m on It 😆😳

MagicLantern thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
can't wait for the 6th to arrive...6th june will put an end to the drought which was brought about on tv due to sanaya's absence...happy days are here again with sanaya's return
MagicLantern thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for sharing Anam🤗
ash91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
cant wait for 6th...5 more days to go!!! wishing all the luck to the cast and crew of IPKKND...😊😊😊
-Jahnvi- thumbnail
Thanks a lot for sharing, Anam.

As far as what they said in the article, every story is a love story. It's just the way you present the same old story in a different way to your viewers that counts. I am looking forward to this one and I am sure their hard work will pay off.