Welcome !Welcome! Welcome!

maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Aaye, padariye, Virajiye aur thasrif rakiye yahan is IPK forum mein!!

A warm and wonderful welcome accorded to all those Barun and Sanaya fans! BHPHians and MHJTians! 

May we all get together, make friends , appreciate our favourite actors,without bashing them and fighting among ourselves.

A new jodi in the making Arnav and Kushi (Arushi) is all set to rock and roll, entertain and enthral us and invite us all to  share their trials and tribulations, ups and downs and roll out their story in front of us.
In short  we have  the singular honour of getting a glimpse of their souls !!

So onward march we go, get set and ready to rock  this forum from today, even before the curtains go up on 6th june 2011.
 What are you all waiting for? Make a mad dash to post all your views.
Edited by maris08 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for your welcome and yes we are ready to rock!πŸ˜‰
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hey dear first of all a SUPERB post and thanks for such a warm welcome..!!! πŸ€—   πŸ€—    

Firstly i will be honest.. πŸ˜†  At first i was a bit scared and worried that how will i mingle with Barun fans..? What if they turn out into some rude sorta fans..  πŸ˜†  I know ir sounds crazy.. πŸ˜†  But thats true i was concerned cuz we have faced  loooads of things before..

But..!! As i started to interact with Barun fans i came to know that you guys are the most MATURE, friendly, amiable, and sooo sweeet people..!!! πŸ€—     πŸ€—     ❀️    Yes i can say that with full assurity as i have interacted with some of you on Sanaya's FC and BPHPH forum.. 😳  And trust me guys i am sooo glad that we all will be going through this IPK journey TOGETHER..!! 😳 ❀️ That would be fun i can see that already..! 😎

And i am soo soo lookig forward to ArUshi's jodi as i can see a LOT of potential in them as the NEXT most POPULAR jodi of SP..!! ❀️ 😳 And as far as i have analyzed the promos, they do show sparks of chemistry..! 😳 And i have high hopes from their story line too.. πŸ˜ƒ  Hope CVs handle it well. :)

And a BIG HUG and a WARM welcome to all Barun fans from my side..!!! πŸ€—   πŸ€—    

ROCK THIS FORUM..!! 😎

Edited by CandYlicious_SG - 12 years ago
maris08 thumbnail
Yes Sumi an equally big and warm ( nah! since its blazing hot here in India , it will be a cool and soothing)welcome hugsπŸ€— to all Sanaya fans and all other wonderful people who will visit here.

Once again a heartfelt welcome to all those members of IPk and those silent readers, who shld in the passage of time, join us here.
Sanlicious thumbnail

Thankyou so much πŸ€—πŸ€—

Ahh, Finally our own place to drool over our show and favourites!

Seriously, feeling like I'm shifting in my new home πŸ˜³

Get Ready Barun and Sanaya fans to once again drool over our favourites as arnav and khushi😍

Let's promise ourselves, our forum will be extremely peaceful and entertaining rendesvous for all of us..SaRun would rock IPKKND and we will rock IPKKND forum πŸ˜‰

Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Aaaw πŸ˜³ suuuch a cuute post 
well thaanks a million deear πŸ€—the saame warm welcome to yoou tooπŸ˜ƒ
we all are gonna roock here
barun & sanaya roox β€οΈ the shoow will roox⭐️ 

bdw m mariaπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
maris08 thumbnail
Nice name Maria am Maris and hope we all bond together in this new friendship in the coming months.
sunaina02 thumbnail
Hi Maris

Very nice and apt post . πŸ‘

All San-Fans

A very warm hug to you all . πŸ€—

We will rock this forum together .

From now onwards - we are all Sarun /Arushi Fans 😊
Hii dear thanx a lot for such a warm welcome.
I am super excited for this show.
Loving the promos to the core.
Looking forward to sanaya-barun's rocking chemistry.
And hope to make some grt frnds here.
Take care.
Priti.
vishal6 thumbnail
Thanks for dis welcome. will wait and watch dis show and comment.